Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still in foster care last time I saw an update. I don't know how long it usually takes to reunite a kid with family members so I don't know if it normally takes it long.
Perhaps had to run DNA to be sure his “father” is truly his biological father:
This should have been rushed in order to decrease the stress, and bonding, this poor little toddler is experiencing!

I think Kam is still in foster care. Both parties are upset. I wouldn't be surprised if his uncle (Leila's brother) goes to the MSM about him still being there. ALL Moo.
I know we cant sleuth SM of family of victims.

Poor little guy, I hope he will be given the tools and be placed where I think he belongs, to all of sudden not have your mommy any more, who he was always with to now be with strange people and who knows what he witnessed. I've learned even at this age it can affect them later.

I think Kam is still in foster care. Both parties are upset. I wouldn't be surprised if his uncle (Leila's brother) goes to the MSM about him still being there. ALL Moo.
I know we cant sleuth SM of family of victims.

Poor little guy, I hope he will be given the tools and be placed where I think he belongs, to all of sudden not have your mommy any more, who he was always with to now be with strange people and who knows what he witnessed. I've learned even at this age it can affect them later.
Oh, yeah I know. I just asked about the baby because this thread started with him and his name is still on the title. I hope it's okay.

@@@@!! Cavett’s mother told the South Florida Sun Sentinel last month that FBI officials have told her that her daughter is dead. Agents needed DNA from Tina Kirby to analyze apparent blood discovered on shovels as they investigated her daughter’s death, the newspaper reported. Oh, sweet *advertiser censored* may rain fall upon me for posting this very senseless post about her father's video.

Any court appearances set for this manipulative, demonic, “witch” yet ?
Is the FBI still at the dump site?
Did Leila’s son get returned to his
family yet?
Such a sad story, my heart breaks for
this family

Set/Reset Hearing as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan: ARRAIGNMENT re-set for 1/22/2021 11:00 am in Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge. (jz)

Docket for United States v. Ryan, 0:20-mj-06364 - CourtListener.com

According to this Podcast DNA is still pending but I don't know who this lady is and where she gets her information from.
The case starts around 3.40.

Set/Reset Hearing as to Defendant, Shannon Demar Ryan: ARRAIGNMENT re-set for 1/22/2021 11:00 am in Fort Lauderdale Division before the Fort Lauderdale Duty Magistrate Judge. (jz)

Docket for United States v. Ryan, 0:20-mj-06364 - CourtListener.com

According to this Podcast DNA is still pending but I don't know who this lady is and where she gets her information from.
The case starts around 3.40.
Thank you for the updated information on court case...
I wonder if this is a public hearing and/or if court TV will carry this case...
I live in the next city over and would go to the court hearing, if open to the general public;
due to her family members being out of state...
This man might have done this, to other innocent young individuals, from around the country...

I haven't seen anything indicated Kam is with any biological family :(. I just saw a real cute video of him and his mom this morning on SM. I feel so bad for him. No matter what, it is clear his mom loved him and he was happy with her.
Sometimes I just sit back and think what a messed up world we live in, how easy it is for some people to kill others and then discard of them like trash, no remorse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back