Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woman's Body Found Floating in Canal in Dania Beach

Body found awaiting identification could it be Leila? Every time I come across an article like this it gets my hopes up that she has been found and her family will get closure and justice.
This is right in that Hollywood area he was hanging out in. It's been a couple months, if he weighted her down she might be floating now. The tides have also been very high lately.

This is right in that Hollywood area he was hanging out in. It's been a couple months, if he weighted her down she might be floating now. The tides have also been very high lately.

Wouldnt it be too long ago for a body to start floating now?

Woman's Body Found Floating in Canal in Dania Beach

Body found awaiting identification could it be Leila? Every time I come across an article like this it gets my hopes up that she has been found and her family will get closure and justice.

For what it's worth, this appears to be the area the photo in the article was taken: Google Maps

On finding Leila there's no update.

On Kamdyn Leila's sister is having a final home inspection, so he should be with her soon.
That's great news about Leila's son, he should be reunited with family asap.

I hope Leila is recovered soon and laid to rest properly. I cannot imagine having a loved one who is missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back