FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police brought search dogs to the Edge Apartments and took them all over the complex, but the dogs did not hit on anything. Also, whatever happened involved Leila's truck because the driver side window was broken as was the rearview mirror and the sunshade. The report listed this as evidence in the kidnapping charge and stated that the window was not broken in earlier pictures of the truck when she first got to Florida. I think she fought for her life from the truck. Maybe she didn't have the keys so she could not drive off. What if he broke the window? He might have dragged her out of the truck while she was holding onto anything she could such as the rearview mirror and sunshade and this would account for the damage. All JMO.

To be fair, all we know for now is he's shady (imo), a witch (as per SR), a big liar (as per fbi), knew LC at least on the 23rd of july (as per his modified FB post) had the keys of her truck, cleaned and emptied that truck, and dropped KC off (as per affidavit) where he was likely to be found (imo).

While that's not exactly a glorious story, as of yet, there is no indication that he harmed anyone, and not even that he made her (body) dissapear. (Or maybe indication, but nothing substancial)

And the only reason i'm saying all this, he made an awful lot of comments to look at cctv and that they where wasting their time looking into him.
What if that very last sentence turns out to be true and somebody else is involved in all this and grinning at the situation, or that she might still be alive somewhere ??
I pray she is alive somewhere, but I don't think she is.
The affidavit clearly states everything LE/FBI found in his possession and it doesn't appear to me, IMO, that anyone else is involved.
The affidavit states his locations, his google searches, his purchases, that HE made himself.
I just am confused on Kamden being found and a connection with the apt complex or why he was there.
Believe me, I am so glad he did not harm Kamden but just confused as to that aspect of the whole situation.

The police brought search dogs to the Edge Apartments and took them all over the complex, but the dogs did not hit on anything. Also, whatever happened involved Leila's truck because the driver side window was broken as was the rearview mirror and the sunshade. The report listed this as evidence in the kidnapping charge and stated that the window was not broken in earlier pictures of the truck when she first got to Florida. I think she fought for her life from the truck. Maybe she didn't have the keys so she could not drive off. What if he broke the window? He might have dragged her out of the truck while she was holding onto anything she could such as the rearview mirror and sunshade and this would account for the damage. All JMO.
Where do you think this took place? I agree the crime happened in the truck. The broken window, the bent visor, the red droplets, all indicate a struggle in the car. But did this happen in the parking lot in the middle of the night? So were SR, Kam, and Leila all planning to sleep in their cars in the parking lots?

Where do you think this took place? I agree the crime happened in the truck. The broken window, the bent visor, the red droplets, all indicate a struggle in the car. But did this happen in the parking lot in the middle of the night? So were SR, Kam, and Leila all planning to sleep in their cars in the parking lots?
I think we need the Racetrac and Walmart videos to see when Leila was there. If he drove her truck first thing in the morning, then something probably happened to her inside the truck in the night.

There is no indication that anyone had a hotel room nor enough money for a hotel room. Think about it, SR was using a friend's debit card to buy the murder kit. If I had to guess where the struggle happened, I would guess somewhere at the beach since practically no one would be there at night. There are photos on SR's Facebook page that he posted on Friday Aug, 14. There is a selfie and a lizard and an area he zoomed in on for seemingly no reason. It's covered in scrub and not particularly scenic. SR thinks he's so smart. Maybe he posted these photos to show his superiority over LE or maybe the photo is a sick trophy or maybe it is nothing at all. IDK. Hopefully this area has been identified and is being searched. All JMO.

So backtracking a bit, Leila's dad stated he reviewed her social media and he believed she was talking to a guy she met on dating website and went to meet him. So I am guessing he saw what we saw I.e her tabs and made that assumption? Cause I don't think he was viewing it through her actual account.

I keep going back and forth on whether his initial plan was to hurt Leila or it just happened spontaneously. He could have edited her name out on the 23rd because he thought she wasn't coming since he was expecting her and she kept texting him she is on her way according to him. Then something later went wrong and they got into a fight. He is older than leila maybe the pedo comment was just cause he was hitting on her? Assuming she was the one that made that comment. Moo.

Edit: she saw him as a father figure not a love interest.

Also I wonder if he had access to CL's place and they were there at some point. That dress just looked weird on Leila.

It looked like SR used a lot of rest areas to make his videos. If I was going to search for her I would start with Osceola National Park along Interstate 10 near the few rest areas. He posted a pic next to the park sign and then the post disappeared. He doesn't seem like he would go to far into the woods, he was too busy posting and trying to cover her tracks. All MOO.

I pray she is alive somewhere, but I don't think she is.
The affidavit clearly states everything LE/FBI found in his possession and it doesn't appear to me, IMO, that anyone else is involved.
The affidavit states his locations, his google searches, his purchases, that HE made himself.
I just am confused on Kamden being found and a connection with the apt complex or why he was there.
Believe me, I am so glad he did not harm Kamden but just confused as to that aspect of the whole situation.

I know, I know, but, at the same time it doesn't really have to mean anything, in regards to LC. The chloroform, i think it was to keep KC quiet for the night, bc of the timeframe of events and as afaik it's more a temporary sedatif than anything else. And the question wasn't, how to make it, but more like a consequence.

He wanted to sell the truck, his friend stated that. (To LE ? As to illustrate it wasn't just SR story)
So him wanting to clean and empty the truck would be normal for that.
Ducttape was bought after he dropped off KC, and window was truly broken as confirmed by LE, so could really be to tape that up.

They wrote red droplets, i think they could have had it confirmed to be blood or not before writing that up. If it was, it would have been way more incriminating, so why not include that ?

They didn't see her leave in a black car, but they also didn't see her leave with SR. (Right ? Or did i miss that ?)

And why would he even sell the truck to a friend if that was where the crime happened and they then could easily trace it back to him ? (Ok bc he is stupid could be an answer, like why search for the trash pick-up if you have something to throw away you don't want to be seen, buy trashbags, but dump it in the dumpster without trashbags, so it was seen after all. )

So LE probably keeps quiet to build their case , but idk, something is just not adding up.
(At least they got him before he got the idea to flee, all this is not to say he's such a great guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine