FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts. A lot of rambling but I believe the truth is in there. He even seemed upset at the end when he mentions that he gave her the $3,000 for the truck but instead likely/possibly support her drug use. He said the men that she was talking to at the gas station asked if she likes to party. Isn’t that kinda code for doing drugs? MOO

I have said all along that I thought she was heavy into drugs. She has record of doing heavy drugs like cocaine which is already out in MSM. I have to say that the behavior that the man describes in the video does fit with someone who was into drugs.

I decided to watch the video without sound first. I honestly feel like I've got travel sickness after all that jumping about he was doing, now i can't even bear to watch it again with sound.

Reading here and the comments, it all sounds dodgy as hell. I'm very doubtful this lady is coming home.

[
He rambled so much in that video that I don't understand half of what he was saying. Can someone give me a cliff-notes explaining what he is saying? Like the first part of the story is that she showed up on his door step when Kamdyn was a baby. He says Kam had rotted teeth. He felt the need to help Leila so gave her many chances even after she supposedly stole from him. He claims that she would constantly meet guys on dating apps and go meet up with them. He kinda took her under his wing for a bit there.

I get the backstory of it but what I'm confused on is the more current stuff. If I understand he had to go to FL because someone he knew was sick and he needed helping moving his stuff. Was he moving to FL? He mentioned his friend was sick right? He was down there with a friend. He said he gave Leila the 3K+ for her truck bc she agreed to let him buy it off her? How does he thinks she would get home if she was meeting him in FL with the truck? Then they were at the walmart and she gets in a black vehicle after meeting two guys and she took Kam with her so he sleeps in his truck at the gas station for 2 days waiting on her to come back and she doesn't return that's when he's met with Police when he gots back to the truck clean it out?

IDK it seems sketch to me some things don't make sense and I think I misunderstood most of what he said so could someone write a cliffnotes in here? I think it would be helpful for those that don't want to watch the 1hr long video.
This is what I got, he does not give actual dates or day.
  • Cl is his intern
  • She lives in Hollywood Florida , she was sick and the reason why he was still in Hollywood Florida
  • CL has cancer and her body is rejecting the heart transplant
  • He poured into her holistically and magically and transformed her life
  • He started to heal her and during the process she ended up getting sick with pneumonia and he took her to the hospital, she has corona
  • He stayed 2 to 3 weeks in Florida because she is not from Florida and he did not want to leave her stranded
  • He is getting ready to go to key west to the everglades and deal with the alligators and CL was supposed to help but she cant cause she is in the hospital,then he talk to Leila
  • She offered to hold the camera etc in the everglades cause CL can't
  • L wants the job,
  • He asks L to sell truck
  • He told her to drive the truck to Florida cause he won't give her the money just like that
  • He said it took her 4 days to take an 8 hour trip
  • He thought she was playing and not being honest
  • She pulled up to racetrack and then to Walmart packing lot.
  • She got into the car with him and when to Fort lauderdale and had a feast and then went to the park and beach her and her son and smoked weed. then cheescake factory
  • Then they went to hollywood , pull up gas station and some guys in car she started talking to them it seem she may have met them at the beach but he is not sure
  • He give her the 3000 in the car, they talk about business but its none of our business on what he talked about . He will gave her 500 after she cleans out the truck.
  • He woke up and the guy asks her do you like to party,he told them she don't like to party
  • He told her she does not know them but she said she does know them
  • She took her and her son and got into the car with those guys
  • he leaves race track and goes to walmart parking lot and goes to sleep
  • He woke up, she never came back , he was expecting her to come back
  • He then drive to racetrack in and out the whole day to get wifi and not use his data
  • He went back to the truck,no title only title is the one to the vehicle she sold before which she said she traded for as well tags, he believed she sold him a stolen truck
  • He drove truck back to walmart
  • Next day he left racetrack and drove over to walmart (day #2)
  • The window in passenger truck was broken and down
  • He parked and take a garbage bag to the truck and put it on the window so it won't rain in the truck, then the cops come out .
ETA, that is all I got, he does no give date or times and I am still confused cause he says he drove the truck back to Walmart, but my understanding is the truck never moved from there.

Thanks. Never ran across it before and at first I thought he was talking about a real racetrack, like for auto racing or horses or greyhounds or something.

There is an actual horse racing track called Gulfstream Park, but that’s in Hallandale Beach, south of Hollywood. I’m not sure which he meant.

I have my doubts about the video in it's entirety, especially the part about the $3K for the truck. Where exactly would he have been coming up with a lump sum if he himself is sleeping in his car?
I have doubts too. But I think, for the most part, he was telling the truth. I mean he told us that he had 15 felonies. Why would he put himself on the line, sharing that personal info with the public. But then there were other things that I caught that weren’t on the up and up. Like when he said that L had planned on coming down for a few weeks to help him but then later says that she was coming to sell her truck to him. I think for the most part he was telling us the truth. MOO. Everyone lies. Well mostly everyone.
—Now in regards to the $3k cash but sleeping in his car. I know/have known quite a few people who will claim they are dead *advertiser censored** broke, that they can’t feed their children, they can’t make rent, etc...and I’ll buy them groceries or whatever, or I don’t help and a week-ish later they have plenty money. My sister is a great example of this, heck my great grandmother would wear clothing with holes in it, in public (she looked like a bag lady, I crap you not!), and claim she didn’t have money, but when she died she had 3 million in a bank account, owned, outright a beach house, and multiple other properties, had money hidden in books, and even in the walls of her home (yes, she was a Virgo...they always claim they are broke but they ALWAYS have a stash of money hidden for true emergencies, that NO one knows anything about!).
I personally believe that SR has money for the things that he deems are necessary expenditures, and/or wants to spend money on, but chooses to not spend his $$ to stay in hotels/motels. IMO. MOO.

ETA: I think sometimes, at least for me, it’s hard to see possible other perspectives/pov’s, when someone’s life is foreign to our own.

[

• Cl is his intern
  • She lives in Hollywood Florida , she was sick and the reason why he was still in Hollywood Florida
  • He started to heal her and during the process she ended up getting sick with pneumonia and he took her to the hospital, she has corona
  • He stayed 2 to 3 weeks in Florida because she is not from Florida and he did not want to leave her stranded
  • He is getting ready to go to key west to the everglades and deal with the alligators and CL was supposed to help but she cant cause she is in the hospital,then he talk to Leila
  • L wants the job,
  • He told her to drive the truck to Florida cause he won't give her the money just like that
  • She got into the car with him and when to Fort lauderdale and had a feast and then went to the park and beach her and her son and smoked weed. then cheescake factory
  • Then they went to hollywood , pull up gas station and some guys in car she started talking to them it seem she may have met them at the beach but he is not sure
  • He give her the 3000 in the car, they talk about business but its none of our business on what he talked about . He will gave her 500 after she cleans out the truck.
  • He woke up and the guy asks her do you like to party,he told them she don't like to party
  • He then drive to racetrack in and out the whole day to get wifi and not use his data
  • He went back to the truck,no title only title is the one to the vehicle she sold before which she said she traded for as well tags, he believed she sold him a stolen truck
  • He parked and take a garbage bag to the truck and put it on the window so it won't rain in the truck, then the cops come out .
ETA, that is all I got, he does no give date or times and I am still confused cause he says he drove the truck back to Walmart, but my understanding is the truck never moved from there.

See I don't know it sounds hinky to me. Why would she drive 8 hours just to deliver him a truck. How would she get back to where she was living currently? Also I don't know about anyone else but his comments about Kam's teeth are bugging me the most out of the video. He claims he met Leila a little over a year ago - this means that depending on when Kam's birthday is he would have been around 1-1.5 years old or possibly about to turn 1. My niece just turned 1 years old on August 2nd and yes she has teeth but not all of them. His comments about Kams teeth rotting are bugging me because at that time frame who is to say he'd even have all his teeth yet.

[

• Cl is his intern
  • L wants the job,
Probably “he drove back to the truck at Walmarts”

Me, too. Or well party with drugs maybe. Not prostitution. Thank goodness no one ever asked me if I liked to party LOL
There was an episode of Big Bang Theory where Leonard, Raj and Howard were in Vegas. A "lady" approached Raj and asked if he was looking to party. His eyes light up and he says, "I love parties"! while Leonard is just cringing behind him. Leonard had to explain to him that the lady was a prostitute and the party wasn't literally a party.

Anyway, I guess my point is that Leila was a part of the underbelly of society that most of us here are completely unfamiliar with. It's a different world; the kind of world where cops aren't called when someone rips you off. Cops aren't called when someone rapes you. People are targets, not friends. You only eat what you can steal. You have no actual residence; just crash pads you can scare up for short periods of time.

These people are in survival mode and the lifestyle forces you to be shady on many levels just to get by. Most are not dangerous or violent or murderous. They are cunning, sly and manipulative instead. I think the guy we're talking about now is in that category - sly, cunning, manipulative, deceptive, scamming for money from vulnerable people. Perhaps he has even started to believe his own con, but I really don't think he's violent or the murdering kind.

Be happy that to you a party is just a party.:)

See I don't know it sounds hinky to me. Why would she drive 8 hours just to deliver him a truck. How would she get back to where she was living currently? Also I don't know about anyone else but his comments about Kam's teeth are bugging me the most out of the video. He claims he met Leila a little over a year ago - this means that depending on when Kam's birthday is he would have been around 1-1.5 years old or possibly about to turn 1. My niece just turned 1 years old on August 2nd and yes she has teeth but not all of them. His comments about Kams teeth rotting are bugging me because at that time frame who is to say he'd even have all his teeth yet.

Babies can have really bad teeth if mom uses certain medications during pregnancy, this means teeth can be bad from the moment the babies get them.

Maybe Leila used certain meds that caused this, or maybe drug use can cause this too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel