FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI on Leila Cavett: ‘People familiar with disappearance remain in our community’

Everyone in her family is saying she has no ties to Florida but SR says otherwise could it be that she was keeping secrets from her family all this time? I think about the possiblity that she went to a party with whoever these people are that she was said to be with at the gas station with maybe something went wrong like drugs involved and they panicked and left her somewhere then took the baby to the apartment complex and dropped him out where he would be found. I don't know anything for certain this is all MOO

I agree, I was thinking job interview; or church. But Kam would have been dressed more if they were going to church. IMO

Added: Just read the time stamp, approx. 10pm, for this photo. So she could have had an interview earlier on the day. Or she only had so many clothes and after the beach wanted to put on something loose. This dress has a WPB vibe or a Lily Pulitzer vibe. So nothing unusual to me. I grew up in Hollywood and moved back in 2013, I’ve seen many women in the same type of dress in South Florida.

Yes, I thought it looked like a Lily Pulitzer dress, as well. However, they are quite expensive, even at a thrift store. MOO. Katt

I think SR had a thing for Leila. For Leila I think he was a means to an end in order to get on with her life and get some cash flow going. MOO

His video manifesto ala Kanye West was disconcerting.....not much more than a bunch of victim shaming and huffing and puffing on his part, throwing all kinds of stuff at the wall: I was asleep and she was talking to 2 guys, didn't they see me? They were disrespecting me. (Words to that effect). She got in their car and drove away and I never heard from her again. The cops are squeezing me, the 2 women they didn't do their job. Too bad so sad, they had their chance an now I am on the move. (The foregoing are my words only, based upon my interpretation).

Maybe Leila did meet up with a couple guys she had met since she got to FL (at the beach?)and was communicating with them on the sly, then went to a party with them but left with SR? JMO

This Photo was taken near the Hollywood Police Department, Park Road and Hollywood Blvd.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
I know exactly where this picture was taken, I worked right down the street for 11 years. It doesn't make sense for where the car was reported to be found. The Hollywood PD is a few blocks west of here, and on the other side of the road. Would have been easier for the tow truck to just head east on Hollywood Blvd. It makes me wonder if the car was found elsewhere, north of Hollywood Blvd, maybe in TY Park.

Definitely looks like the same vehicle that was searched, but it seems like the authorities are reluctant to publicly name SR in connection with this case.
It appears that the camera should be able to pick up the plate as the car backed out.

Its possible they have been gathering footage compared to cell tower pings to make sure that is truly the last place she was seen. (The last clothing she was wearing will be way more important than that dress, imo). He could be (likely, imo) a POI they just havent named yet. Insufficient evidence, perhaps? He knows they are eyeing him. Hes defending himself, but without doing a thing to find Leila. It would not surprise me if they know exactly where he is 24/7 right now.

I know exactly where this picture was taken, I worked right down the street for 11 years. It doesn't make sense for where the car was reported to be found. The Hollywood PD is a few blocks west of here, and on the other side of the road. Would have been easier for the tow truck to just head east on Hollywood Blvd. It makes me wonder if the car was found elsewhere, north of Hollywood Blvd, maybe in TY Park.
They likely were towing it to the forensics lab/yard, not the local police station.

Would anybody be willing to give me a quick summary of the interesting or noteworthy aspects of this case?
Kamdyn 2, was found walking around outside alone in an apartment complex. Once he was identified, it was discovered that his mom, Leila was missing. She had travelled from her homestate AL to FL. The reason is rumored to meet an individual she met in AL. Much cannot be discussed because its SMedia related.

Would anybody be willing to give me a quick summary of the interesting or noteworthy aspects of this case?
This case is a doozy.

2 year old found wandering alone. Turns out his mom is missing. She lived in Georgia, but son found in Miramar. No one had any clue as to why she’d be in Florida. Then her dad said there were Facebook messages with a man from Florida asking her to come visit and he possibly sent her money. We found out she has had some sort of history with drugs. Then a self proclaimed Witch Doctor/God outed himself on Facebook as last person to see her.

It appears that the camera should be able to pick up the plate as the car backed out.

Its possible they have been gathering footage compared to cell tower pings to make sure that is truly the last place she was seen. (The last clothing she was wearing will be way more important than that dress, imo). He could be (likely, imo) a POI they just havent named yet. Insufficient evidence, perhaps? He knows they are eyeing him. Hes defending himself, but without doing a thing to find Leila. It would not surprise me if they know exactly where he is 24/7 right now.

BBM No doubt. I'm sure they're crossing all the T's and dotting all the lowercase i's and j's ;)

Last edited:
Kamdyn 2, was found walking around outside alone in an apartment complex. Once he was identified, it was discovered that his mom, Leila was missing. She had travelled from her homestate AL to FL. The reason is rumored to meet an individual she met in AL. Much cannot be discussed because its SMedia related.

Ah ha. If there’s a group where I can find out more, please count me in!

This case is a doozy.

2 year old found wandering alone. Turns out his mom is missing. She lived in Georgia, but son found in Miramar. No one had any clue as to why she’d be in Florida. Then her dad said there were Facebook messages with a man from Florida asking her to come visit and he possibly sent her money. We found out she has had some sort of history with drugs. Then a self proclaimed Witch Doctor/God outed himself on Facebook as last person to see her.

That’s very weird. Possibly the person she went to see?

This case is a doozy.

BBM. Right, who does that and then cries about being treated like a suspect ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan