FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what I can or cannot say per TOS regarding Leila’s FB usage, but on an “online yard sale,” she had listed several items, including a white sedan and, on July 14th, a portable car battery charger. Elsewhere, a user says that Leila was looking for a lot to have a yard sale, presumably this time a physical one. According to the user, on the post asking about the lot, Leila claimed she had a new job and would start in a week. I have not been able to find the post regarding the lot.

We don't need any more people, other than a perp.
We already have 3 sisters, a father, an aunt, grandma, a baby daddy and a bc daddy. That's confusing enough!

And a couple of male friends too.

I’m uncomfortable with the way some of them are demanding social spotlight for absolutely no good reason at all. Not in a “ooh suspicious” way, just in an “oh god too much peripheral self-serving noise” sort of way.

Not sure what I can or cannot say per TOS regarding Leila’s FB usage, but on an “online yard sale,” she had listed several items, including a white sedan and, on July 14th, a portable car battery charger. Elsewhere, a user says that Leila was looking for a lot to have a yard sale, presumably this time a physical one. According to the user, on the post asking about the lot, Leila claimed she had a new job and would start in a week. I have not been able to find the post regarding the lot.
It’s a screen shot of Leila’s FB market place, no link. Many of the screen shots of Leila’s page do not even have her name on them.

Thoughts currently running through my mind:

How many times has Leila gone to Florida before...

Maybe she wasn't introducing Kamdyn to a complete stranger..

Maybe she was going to take the next step...

That has crossed my mind too. The family seems so sure she has no connection, but she seems to have traveled, a lot, to lots of places, and I don't have the impression she confided every move to her sisters etc. Not necessarily anything nefarious about that, just that a lot of times it seems like families don't necessarily know each other as well as they think they do..

I’d bet LE is tracking down this man as we speak.

I’d bet then once we hear from him, his story will be that he did hang out with her but that he’d dropped them off together. Her and the boy near those apartments. Happy and healthy. And hasn’t heard from her since. Ugh

BBM:
Not sure what I can or cannot say per TOS regarding Leila’s FB usage, but on an “online yard sale,” she had listed several items, including a white sedan and, on July 14th, a portable car battery charger. Elsewhere, a user says that Leila was looking for a lot to have a yard sale, presumably this time a physical one. According to the user, on the post asking about the lot, Leila claimed she had a new job and would start in a week. I have not been able to find the t regarding the lot.

Thank you, this is majorly significant. I know you guys have been working hard and have been discussing this in the previous pages, sorry for rehash, still catching up. Thank you for the summary.

So, just noting, these both standout bigtime, moo, thanks for explaining.

1. Looking for a lot

2. Starting a new job

Did you guys figure out or learn anything about what job, where, what kind of job?

I’ll shut up and read now, thanks.

I’d bet LE is tracking down this man as we speak.

I’d bet then once we hear from him, his story will be that he did hang out with her but that he’d dropped them off together. Her and the boy near those apartments. Happy and healthy. And hasn’t heard from her since. Ugh
Probably.
He will also have to explain that Leila told her dad that she was seeing him for the weekend.
So what happened, that he would drop them off in the early hours on Sunday.

BBM:

Thank you, this is majorly significant. I know you guys have been working hard and have been discussing this in the previous pages, sorry for rehash, still catching up. Thank you for the summary.

1. Looking for a lot

2. Starting a new job

Did you guys figure out or learn anything about what job, where, what kind of job?

I believe the new job involved hauling stuff, which required her to get a new vehicle...I think she mentioned an SUV
(not 100% sure of this, so please anyone correct me)

I believe the new job involved hauling stuff, which required her to get a new vehicle...I think she mentioned an SUV
(not 100% sure of this, so please anyone correct me)

Very interesting.

“New job hauling stuff.”

Alright looks like I’m going to have to suffer through SM. Gah.

Yes, she said in FB Marketplace she needed an SUV, the reason she was selling the Toyota Corolla.

Was this the “Everything Walker County” link that @sillybilly posted? Thanks for the crash course.

Please bring forward if you can all legal SM links relating to this case, thank you. Thread’s getting thick.

BBM:

1. Looking for a lot

2. Starting a new job

In the earlier days of this thread, we added the info and it was deleted.

Family Believes Missing Mother Came to Florida to Meet Someone
''The family of a missing mother whose toddler was found alone in South Florida is saying they believe the 21-year-old could have been with a man she was in communication with online.

Leila Cavett's father and grandfather told NBC 6 the man messaged her on Facebook to come down to Florida for the weekend and that he possibly send her money. Curtis Cavett said he knows his daughter sells clothes and other items on Facebook's Marketplace. Police have not confirmed these details.''

Family Believes Missing Mother Came to Florida to Meet Someone
''The family of a missing mother whose toddler was found alone in South Florida is saying they believe the 21-year-old could have been with a man she was in communication with online.

Leila Cavett's father and grandfather told NBC 6 the man messaged her on Facebook to come down to Florida for the weekend and that he possibly send her money. Curtis Cavett said he knows his daughter sells clothes and other items on Facebook's Marketplace. Police have not confirmed these details.''

Oh no.

So, how did they get this information? I’m guessing PD revealed this to the family then, after getting the warrant and reviewing her Facebook messages?

Hopefully LE and her family have some answers soon.

What sites are out there where someone would meet online and then have a meet up or as in this case a visit to Florida.
I’m a long time married woman and have no idea
About these sites or how they work.
There are many of these dating sites, and some are also "specified" if you will...just straight wanting to meet someone, sugar daddies, gay sites, swingers, BDSM ones etc.
I think a person joins, then puts together a profile, photos, what they're looking for etc, and people on the same site look over these profiles and contact a person they are attracted to. Then I think they have private conversations and go from there.
Personally I think they can be very dangerous.

Police search for mom of toddler found wandering alone

''Police said the 21-year-old Leila Cavett was last seen in Hollywood and they believe she's in danger.''

"I think she been snatched up off the streets. She would have never left her baby, never," said Carol Ferdinand, Cavett's grandmother, who traveled from Nashville, Tennessee. "She's my granddaughter, I know her, should we never have left Kamdyn; that's not her character."

''Lewis added it's out of character for her sister to be without her son.''

Very troubling.

Maybe this has nothing to do with drugs at all.

There are many of these dating sites, and some are also "specified" if you will...just straight wanting to meet someone, sugar daddies, gay sites, swingers, BDSM ones etc.
I think a person joins, then puts together a profile, photos, what they're looking for etc, and people on the same site look over these profiles and contact a person they are attracted to. Then I think they have private conversations and go from there.
Personally I think they can be very dangerous.

Oh no, I hope this isn’t a Mackenzie Lueck type situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer