Not open for further replies.
Paris Carerra ‏@pariscarerra 2m2 minutes ago
JSO Chief Tom Hackney says police believe caregiver is lying. #findlonzie

JSO: I cant say at this point whether Lonzie is alive or dead. #FINDLONZIE

Paris Carerra ‏@pariscarerra 8m8 minutes ago
JSO: Our efforts are to recover Lonzie alive. #findlonzie

Paris Carerra ‏@pariscarerra 7m7 minutes ago
Chief Hackney says caregiver knows where Lonzie is, whether he's alive or dead. #findlonzie

Paris Carerra ‏@pariscarerra 6m6 minutes ago
JSO: I believe the car being taken by some suspect is a lie. #findlonzie

Great questions by @JacobLong_FCN in the disappearance of 11-month-old Lonzie. Asks about how police are emotionally. #findlonzie

Paris Carerra ‏@pariscarerra 13s14 seconds ago
For now amber alert stays in place, @JacobLong_FCN asks police whether search area is expanding. Tune into @FCN2go RIGHT NOW for new info.

https://twitter.com/pariscarerra

JSO no longer believing that the story of the child abduction via car jacking

"None of it adds up."

He is where our attention is. Part of the problem is I don't know what happened.

Lonzie's mother is cooperative with police. We don't believe she has anything to do with this or his biological father.

Yes, (I believe this was a planned event, not a carjacking). Acting as if Ebron is a suspect of that abduction.

Did anyone see the car from 8 pm until 2:21 am? Call the police if you did.

Child was seen at around 8 pm according to his mother.

5 year old is cooperating, nothing concrete enough to lead police to Lonzie. Story went back and forth as to whether they were or weren't in the car.

Similar to another missing child in Florida Haleigh Cummings with relationship ties matching.
1. Young child missing while their sibling is not.
2. Caretaker was not a blood relative, but a lover and drug users.
3. Happened while parent was at work.
4. Drug related issues.
5. Custody battles,
5. Laundry was done just prior to child missing reported.
6. Child reported missing from their resident area.
7. Timing of the call to 911.
8. Car was left unlocked verse backdoor of trailer was unlocked.

And this missing child is related to Haleigh Cummings, they are cousins. Just try to tell me this is not a copy cat of the Cummings case...cause its not going to work...too many ear marks match.

Craaaaaazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the little girl is now with her father or CPS, and safe? I wonder what the officer meant by planned event, does he think this man sold Arin? I just had to delete alot of what I wanted to say. :maddening:

If he did sell him, and trying to make it look like an abduction, why did he say he was doing cocaine? He knew it would get him arrested. Did he sell him, or did their dealer take him if they owed money?

I just hope he means that it wasn't random i.e. carjacking and abduction and that Ebron knows exactly what happened.

WJXT Ashley Harding ‏@WJXTAshleyH 51s52 seconds ago
Hackney: Anyone who knows Mr. Ebron, I believe he may have had some conversations w/ friends. If u know ANYTHING, call JSO.@wjxt4 #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/WJXTAshleyH

I mentioned some 20 odd pages back, that Haleigh Cummings went missing in the St Johns River, just blocks from Lonzie. Come to find out this morning that the children are cousins?!?! Hairs stood up on my neck. Ebron has a long ugly history for violence with women and children. Maybe they need to start checking the river before the gators take Lonzie like they did Haliegh.

There's a Help Find Lonzie Barton facebook page, not sure if it's family, or friends. Lauramore and Ebron lived together in a rented room at a friend's unit at Ravenwood Apartments, according to First Coast News. We've not heard anything about the friend they lived with yet.

According to Ebron, they live together in a rented room at a friend's unit at Ravenwood Apartments, located at 8030 South Old Kings road, after Barton lost her apartment in Baker County. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/ I also read last night she's worked at that club for 3 months, so they needed money. I've not read if she's been given a polygraph yet.

There's a Help Find Lonzie Barton facebook page, not sure if it's family, or friends. Lauramore and Ebron lived together in a rented room at a friend's unit at Ravenwood Apartments, according to First Coast News.

Yes they lived in that room, against court order.

Police have not named Ebron a suspect, but police have issued an arrest warrant against him for violating his bond in an unrelated Baker County drug case.

Ebron and Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore, are co-defendants in that drug case. Ebron was arrested May 30 on five drug charges, for tampering with evidence and resisting arrest without violence. Lauramore was arrested on three drug charges.

As a condition of his bond, he wasn’t supposed to contact Lauramore. In fact, they are living together, the affidavit said.

He also wasn’t supposed to be out after 7 p.m. or use drugs.

Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Chief Tom Hackney said getting information out of Ebron was like pulling teeth.

Duval County court documents reveal Ebron has a record of violence and abuse allegations. He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case when he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend while she held their son. Three times, that ex-girlfriend and her family have filed domestic violence injunctions against him, according to the court documents.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...barton-missing-was-using-drugs-time-affidavit

He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case.

Two weeks ago, an ex-girlfriend's family filed a third domestic violence injunction against William Ruben Ebron Jr.

Ebron reported early Friday to police that his car was stolen with Lonzie in it. Police have not named Ebron a suspect. The car has been found, but Lonzie was still missing Friday afternoon.

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend's sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.

This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend's family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend's 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

He also "is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system," the injunction said. He "claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.

A judge approved the injunction, banning him from contacting his ex-girlfriend's family.

He also left "eight indirect threatening voicemails," the injunction said.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-new...rted-car-theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member