GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish mums would just get it - that their boyfriends do not usually know how to care for kids. Leaving little ones in a car outside in the wee hours of the night??

Would it be "responsible" to leave them home alone?

No not responsible at all - I have had to bundle up my own kids to do an emergency dash somewhere late at night. It's leaving them alone in a possibly unlocked car while he went back into the apartment that is scary to me.

First Coast News ‏@FCN2go 11m11 minutes ago
We have created a Facebook cover photo to help find missing 21 month old Lonzie Barton.

CKrb9TDXAAAG3my.jpg

https://twitter.com/FCN2go

Oh no. I fear this will not end well. I will ask the usual question - when was the last time anyone other than the mom/boyfriend saw him alive?

Ive had to do some late night daddy pickups myself. The kids have to come! But in the middle of the night if I had to go back inside I wouldn't leave them with the car running, I would haul them all back inside! Even if it meant causing toddler tantrums and taking five extra minutes than if I ran in on my own.

But still the boyfriend and Lonzie are victims here nonetheless. Can't go back and change that decision now.

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 2m2 minutes ago
#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - We have been told the child was not restrained in a car seat at the time of the vehicle theft. #JSO #JAX

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 50s51 seconds ago
#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE - We ask residents to check their property, look everywhere a one year old could hide. Under tarps and in sheds.

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO

Yikes he left the car running (from vid link I posted above). Maybe the fact that the car was abandoned might mean that someone wasn't intentionally abducting little Lonzie?

If it was his only phone I could see why he would have to charge it for a couple of minutes to be able to use it. Just enough to get it started up and then he could still use it while plugged in.

Ugh. Not restrained. So he could potentially have got out of the car on his own? My little boy could totally have got out of the car at that age if not for being restrained and having the childproof locks on.

I hope my hinky meter is broken, right now it's off the scale :/

Lonzie's name was mistakenly given by JS authorities as Aaron Ebron, at first. That's been corrected now.

Lonzie is also being reported as being 2 years, 22 months and 19 months. Not sure which is correct.

Lonzie is an adorable name :(

He is my take on this. I don't think the child was alive when he was put in the car. I think the sister may have see a sleeping baby (to her). When the bf went into the house, with the phone, he made the call to steal the car with kids inside. I think they were going to release the 5 yr old and she would be the witness and take the dead baby and get rid of the body. Just my jaded way of thinking after so many kids are killed by the bf these days. Story sounds like b.s. to me and the baby restrained because it was easier to get him out if they had too.

He is my take on this. I don't think the child was alive when he was put in the car. I think the sister may have see a sleeping baby (to her). When the bf went into the house, with the phone, he made the call to steal the car with kids inside. I think they were going to release the 5 yr old and she would be the witness and take the dead baby and get rid of the body. Just my jaded way of thinking after so many kids are killed by the bf these days. Story sounds like b.s. to me and the baby restrained because it was easier to get him out if they had too.

Could be, but it also seems like the orange car could have been at the location at which it was found several hours before this supposed event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter