GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nearby St John River is loaded with gators. That's where Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Haleigh Disappeared in Satsuma, this is in Jax at least 50 miles or more away. But yes St Johns river is all around Jax area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@LetishaANjax: ATTN: If you've seen this car after 8:00 PM last night call JSO. You could help find the missing one year-old. http://t.co/i2QmiliCtJ

Why would they ask if you seen around 8pm when this supposedly happen at 2am?

Alert and active search for 22-month-old Lonzie Barton of Jacksonville, Florida. Abducted in stolen car while mom's boyfriend popped into Ravenwood apartment for a while. Delay in report as boyfriend had to charge his phone first.

Car recovered but no sign of Lonzie.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746
So this guy went into an apartment and left the kid out in the car? Then couldn't report him missing because his phone was dead? It's an apartment complex full of other people who no doubt have phones. Hinky from the git-go.

@LetishaANjax: ATTN: If you've seen this car after 8:00 PM last night call JSO. You could help find the missing one year-old. http://t.co/i2QmiliCtJ

Why would they ask if you seen around 8pm when this supposedly happen at 2am?

I'm guessing LE don't believe the BF's story? Horrible thought, but could be a smell of decomp in the car or some other evidence similar to make them think something happened to the little guy earlier in the evening?

The neighbor said the car was left out there in front of his house from the day before.

I live in Jacksonville and have not received an Amber Alert notification on my phone. My sister actually let me know about the Alert b/c she had seen it on the news but she hasn't received a notification of the Alert either.

I have a bad feeling about the BF's story as it makes absolutely no sense. I hope that I am wrong but I don't see this one ending well.

I don't understand how there's any logic in this story at all. I mean - do responsible adults take little kids in the middle of the night for a drive just to pick up their mother from her work? Really?
When the only other choice is to leave them home alone, then yes you take them with you. Of course.

News4Jax spoke to neighbor John Fleming, who said he saw the car in front of his home.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. 'We thought it might have been one of the neighbors. Then the police showed up this morning saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up. We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

This maybe the reason they ask if you seen the car around 8pm.

So if I understand the neighbor, he seen the car parked there around 8pm and it was sitting there when son come home around 10:30pm. So did BF park car there wanting someone to steal it?

This story stinks so bad!

This story is absolutely unbelievable.

On top of everything unbelievable in the story, is the danger 2 year old boys are in with mom's boyfriend.

Add to that, I don't think I remember a single case where a car was stolen with a child inside, and the child was harmed. They all seem to end with the child being dumped off, or the car with the child still in it located.

[video=twitter;624583541628760064]https://twitter.com/fcnroger/status/624583541628760064[/video]

Has anyone picked up the boyfriend or parents names? I understand the childs name was reported different in the initial report as Aaron Ebron.

It seems like the 5 year old would be able to help out with this mystery.

Has anyone picked up the boyfriend or parents names? I understand the childs name was reported different in the initial report as Aaron Ebron.

It was. Given out very early on by JSO, for some reason. The name sounds familiar to me....

I haven't seen any names out there except for Lonzie.

News4Jax spoke to neighbor John Fleming, who said he saw the car in front of his home.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. 'We thought it might have been one of the neighbors. Then the police showed up this morning saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up. We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

This maybe the reason they ask if you seen the car around 8pm.

So if I understand the neighbor, he seen the car parked there around 8pm and it was sitting there when son come home around 10:30pm. So did BF park car there wanting someone to steal it?

This story stinks so bad!

BBM. Where do you see the part about his son coming home at 10:30? Was it in the article you linked 'cause it's not there now.

I wonder how long the bf had been in charge of the children, what time mum went to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper