GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I can never figure out the social media policies. lol

Police swarm new area in search of Lonzie just flashed across my phone but my news app hasn't updated. Anyone else have additional info? Pray hard....

Nothing for me yet.

Are we allowed to paraphrase things from FB if we acknowledge they are rumour and not fact?

I was under the impression that was the only way you could bring anything here from FB (by paraphrasing the comment from there).

Maybe this??

Dumpsters, some brimming with trash, near Fortune Parkway were wrapped in crime scene tape Monday night.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office confirmed that trash pickup at commercial dumpsters has been brought to a halt in hopes of preventing valuable evidence related to the search for a missing child from being dumped in a local landfill.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...ash-pick-up-at-dumpster-around-town/30767587/

Maybe this??

Dumpsters, some brimming with trash, near Fortune Parkway were wrapped in crime scene tape Monday night.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office confirmed that trash pickup at commercial dumpsters has been brought to a halt in hopes of preventing valuable evidence related to the search for a missing child from being dumped in a local landfill.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...ash-pick-up-at-dumpster-around-town/30767587/

I don't know...it was a notification from action news Jax saying crews swarm new area in search of Lonzie. Their iPhone app is slooooowww to update to their notifications but I'm not finding anything anywhere yet....so frustrating.

This?

The latest search site was an area on Greenland Road behind Christ's Church. Action News was at the scene as officers and search dogs combed the area shortly before 8 p.m. Monday, eventually leaving after about an hour.

Action News obtained exclusive aerial footage showing crews focused once again on the Southside near the Avenues Mall on Monday, an area neighbors said suspect Ruben Ebron knows very well.

“He lived back here for such a long time,” said one woman who didn’t want her identity revealed. She said Ebron was her neighbor for years.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...new-area-search-21-month-old-lonzie-ba/nm7fk/

This?

The latest search site was an area on Greenland Road behind Christ's Church. Action News was at the scene as officers and search dogs combed the area shortly before 8 p.m. Monday, eventually leaving after about an hour.

Action News obtained exclusive aerial footage showing crews focused once again on the Southside near the Avenues Mall on Monday, an area neighbors said suspect Ruben Ebron knows very well.

“He lived back here for such a long time,” said one woman who didn’t want her identity revealed. She said Ebron was her neighbor for years.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...new-area-search-21-month-old-lonzie-ba/nm7fk/

No, is there a way to upload a photo?

This?

Better yet, just search the term "crews swarm to new location in search of Lonzie". The link pops up but when you click it, it hasn't updated yet.

Uggggh it's nothing!! It's basically the same article from above just titled differently and just released. Dumb

Carson believes technology is key to finding Lonzie. Police confirm cellphone records, traffic cameras and surveillance video led them to Southern Oaks.

“So you see the car pass one surveillance and it wouldn’t pass another. That lets you know it was stopped in that area,” Carson said.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...onzie-ba/nm7fk/#sthash.lxZtj7ws.8g4PelzU.dpuf

The video is interesting too. And at the end a former neighbor says she doesn't believe Ebron would harm Lonzie. Okay...

The video is interesting too. And at the end a former neighbor says she doesn't believe Ebron would harm Lonzie. Okay...
I feel like this guy was probably pretty charming when he wanted to be. Like, he doesn't let everyone see his bad side, and he's obviously very manipulative. Ugh.

I also think that stopping the garbage collection is a pretty big deal. These police mean business. But they also aren't expecting a positive outcome. JMO

I've wondered too, where were the kids when he was traveling to all these places? Maybe the police already know that answer and just aren't telling. I know they always keep some info just for themselves until after the case is solved. I just find it interesting that he would leave them in the car here and there and everywhere apparently and then worry about leaving them in their beds in the middle of the night? And the possibility of another adult being there too? He's a real piece of work!
Do we know for certain that they were ever home and then went back out? For most of us, picking someone up at 2 am would mean getting up out of bed... some people are not used to going to bed until after hours. Bartenders, striopers, drug dealers and the party crowd. (Not casting stones just saying that different lifestyles lead to different bed times)
If WE was out and about maybe they didnt have to get up and go to car... they were already in the car... he stopped by the apartment..ran in real quick to do a line of coke and left them in the car? I think the car had been their babysitter all evening while he did whatever it was he was running around doing.

During one recent presser, LE said that Lonzie shouldn't be thrown out like garbage. Makes me think there was something specific to make him say that i.e. garbage bags, tarp, etc.

Congrats matou - you called it!! :bow:

I feel like this guy was probably pretty charming when he wanted to be. Like, he doesn't let everyone see his bad side, and he's obviously very manipulative. Ugh.

I also think that stopping the garbage collection is a pretty big deal. These police mean business. But they also aren't expecting a positive outcome. JMO

Yeah, reminds me of BTK (Dennis Rader) - happily married, president of his church council and Boy Scout leader. Ugh is right.

Hearing Chief Hackney talk about Ebron's constitutional rights makes me think he really wishes that he could just beat the truth out of him. Ebron's refusal to cooperate has become personal to LE and they're prepared to pull out all the stops in searching for Lonzie. I think they'll keep looking until they either find him or until they're ordered to scale back. It's clear Ebron represents the worst of the worst to LE and Hackney knows the public agrees and will support his efforts.

I will probably catch hell for this...But what if Ebron is telling the truth...and Lonzie was taken...If true...That would mean the kidnapper has had 5 days to get away with the child...with no one looking outside the area or in his/her direction..

Classito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member