GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is seldom that I post but I have followed cases on this site for years. I'm a certified SAR Tech through NASAR and my SAR team is currently packing up to head to Jacksonville as we have been asked to bring our trained resources to assist. We're bringing our ATVs but not the K-9s. Between our group and others they are anticipating around 200 SAR team members.

In every case that I've been deployed on there has been information that has not been released to the public for a variety of reasons. It is usually to protect the privacy of the missing/victim or to not compromise an investigation. We are trained to err on the side caution and keep our lips shut. I have never taken the step to get verified before since I have only had direct involvement with one other case on here but I will this time so that I can hopefully provide some updates and clarity.

It is seldom that I post but I have followed cases on this site for years. I'm a certified SAR Tech through NASAR and my SAR team is currently packing up to head to Jacksonville as we have been asked to bring our trained resources to assist. We're bringing our ATVs but not the K-9s. Between our group and others they are anticipating around 200 SAR team members.

In every case that I've been deployed on there has been information that has not been released to the public for a variety of reasons. It is usually to protect the privacy of the missing/victim or to not compromise an investigation. We are trained to err on the side caution and keep our lips shut. I have never taken the step to get verified before since I have only had direct involvement with one other case on here but I will this time so that I can hopefully provide some updates and clarity.
Thank you for what you do!

and thank you for becoming a Verified Insider!

Your input will be soooo valuable!

:tyou:

If you read a post that you think could be relevant but the info hasn't been confirmed (rumor), you can link to it without providing any details or discussing it, i.e.

"FYI, interesting post by a ABC on July 26 at 10:15 am" or "Have a look at the post by XYZ the afternoon of July 25. Will be interesting to find any MSM about that"

If a known player (i.e. a victim’s mother) posts on FB, you can paraphrase the post and provide the link.

Comments on Social Media (FB, Twitter) or in the Comments section of MSM articles by anyone other than known players are considered rumor and we don't post or discuss rumors.

The only social media you may copy/paste from are MSM or LE involved in the case as long as you provide a link ... if you can't link it, you can't post it.

Any questions about The Rules or moderation should be directed to a moderator or administrator through PM. Please don't post about it in the threads.

Hope that helps :)

I will probably catch hell for this...But what if Ebron is telling the truth...and Lonzie was taken...If true...That would mean the kidnapper has had 5 days to get away with the child...with no one looking outside the area or in his/her direction..

Classito

--I'm with LE on this one, that he is a liar, and has been misleading detectives on the case.

--they were in communication w/ him from Friday, until he lawyered up and quit talking to them.

--I believe that he knows exactly where Lonzie is, but is keeping quiet---no body/no crime---no body/no COD.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

--snips--

--Hackney announced on Saturday evening that Ebron was considered a suspect in the toddler's disappearance at a press conference.

--The narrative Ebron originally told police was false, and now "all fingers point at him" in Lonzie's abduction, police said

--Hackney has said that authorities are working on building a case against Ebron in Lonzie's disappearance.

--Detectives said they believe that Ebron is lying about the disappearance of his girlfriend's son, Lonzie Barton, Hackney said at a news briefing Saturday morning.

I will probably catch hell for this...But what if Ebron is telling the truth...and Lonzie was taken...If true...That would mean the kidnapper has had 5 days to get away with the child...with no one looking outside the area or in his/her direction..

Classito

BBM

--the story, #FindLonzie, along with pictures of Lonzie have been well publicized non stop, people in all areas are looking for him.

just checking in to see if Lonzie has been found. I guess not. I will keep praying WE will have a change of heart and lead them to him.

Hi Tssiemer.... I respect your opinions...can u please explain this one..
there...and
...alive? I can't figure out what you're really saying or thinking. THANKS!

Sorry. I think I posted the middle of a thought and not the whole thing.
If he did something to Lonzie to harm him it's not a far stretch that he would hurt the 5 yo too. Maybe he scared the 5 yo into not talking but she eventually will. I mean I'm glad she's safe but..
Why leave her alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;626002944002007040]https://twitter.com/WJXTElizabeth/status/626002944002007040[/video]

Thank you for going to help, and then for keeping us posted. I hope you find him, I hope you don't..., poor baby. :(

Sorry. I think I posted the middle of a thought and not the whole thing.
If he did something to Lonzie to harm him it's not a far stretch that he would hurt the 5 yo too. Maybe he scared the 5 yo into not talking but she eventually will. I mean I'm glad she's safe but..
Why leave her alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel so sorry for the 5 yr old. Poor sweetheart.

I agree that it makes no sense for him to purposely kill one, and leave the other alive. I think he might have 'accidentally' gone too far in punishing---maybe he shook him, pushed him, punched him? :sigh:

@JeannieBlaylock: Our team on Southside near Walmart pond off Phillips #FINDLONZIE says approx 10 cop cars just sped off
[video=twitter;626019522521264128]https://twitter.com/jeannieblaylock/status/626019522521264128[/video]

I pray today is the day little Lonzie is found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@RussellANjax: .@MiamiDadePD has units on-scene, including a K-9. @ActionNewsJax #FINDLONZIE http://t.co/VTSELNcScd

[video=twitter;626022505552216064]https://twitter.com/russellanjax/status/626022505552216064[/video]

Getting help from all over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I got the map updated, had a busy day yesterday and missed a lot.

[video=twitter;626026401934766080]https://twitter.com/JacobLong_FCN/status/626026401934766080[/video]

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 3m3 minutes ago
A real team effort out here. @JSOPIO being assisted by @JFRDIncidents and @MiamiDadePD officers. #FINDLONZIE @FCN2go

I'm male & therefore do not have a hinkeymeter but my gut tells me Lonzie went missing before 8 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654