GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who was the last person to see Lonzie other than the mom & her boyfriend.

I've been wondering that too. Would be interesting to know what they did that day in general before 8 p.m. when Lonzie's mother saw him last time. It bothers me that there's been mixed information about where she saw him - at the laundrymat or at her work. How did she get to the work if laundrymat was the last place she saw Lonzie? Did someone pick her up there? And if so, did that person saw Lonzie then?

It seems that Lonzie's older half-sister is the only one who has been talking in public. I haven't seen his biological father or mother, I recall reading about his aunt but was it an article or an interview? His grandmother spoke to the reporter but it was off camera.

I know people act different in crisis but if my child was missing I would be all over the media begging people to step forward and tell LE what they might know.

I have a bad feeling about the police activity this morning. Have the police always taped off the roads?

I wondered that also, but I dont think so cause that would put Mom into the mix of Lonzie been missing. They must have some sort of confirmation he was alive and not missing when she went to work.

Has LE discounted what the man whose house the car was found in front of said? I thought (and someone please correct me if I'm misremembering) he said the car had been parked there at least by 8:00 p.m., was gone by 10:30 when his son got home and then there again when found by LE the next morning, still running. I just don't see how her story of having last seen Lonzie at 8:00 at the laundromat and the car being parked streets over from the apartment in the same time frame can both be true.

LE would be remiss if they did not check out if the mom really saw Lonzie @ 8 pm. IMO there are only two people who could know what happened. If they suspect one is protecting the other or each other, might they curry favor with one to get what they want.

#JFRD Florida Task Force 5 Members onscene w #JSO searching for Lonzie Barton
11822713_115219478822926_7900101642973574974_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=115219478822926

LE and other groups seem to be in the Greenland Rd area this morning. Also they are searching dumpsters and landfill.

Apparently they have taken a dumpster to the landfill to search. Not liking this.
[video=twitter;626046398631383042]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/626046398631383042[/video]

I have a bad feeling about the police activity this morning. Have the police always taped off the roads?

What roads do you see roped off? Normally they have been roping off where they are searching or roping the media further back.

Has LE discounted what the man whose house the car was found in front of said? I thought (and someone please correct me if I'm misremembering) he said the car had been parked there at least by 8:00 p.m., was gone by 10:30 when his son got home and then there again when found by LE the next morning, still running. I just don't see how her story of having last seen Lonzie at 8:00 at the laundromat and the car being parked streets over from the apartment in the same time frame can both be true.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

John Fleming, who lives about a mile away from the complex, said he saw the car in front of his home yesterday afternoon before it started raining, but he said the car was gone by the time his son came home at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. He said he'd never seen the car in the area before.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house, and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. "We thought it might have been one of the neighbors."

The Honda Civic was found by police abandoned in that same area on Cesperdes Avenue Friday morning, about 50 feet from where Fleming said he saw it the day before.

I think they are taking the dumpster there to search where a few dumpsters/garbage were dumped/pick-up on Friday before they ask Waste Management to not pick up dumpsters till they have searched all dumpsters in the area they are focusing on.

What roads do you see roped off? Normally they have been roping off where they are searching or roping the media further back.

A tweet mentioned a dead end street off of Avenues. There was a photo too. I will find it.

I can't believe the teams of searchers from everywhere for Lonzie. They will find him today IMO.

I'm male & therefore do not have a hinkeymeter but my gut tells me Lonzie went missing before 8 PM.

I believe hinky-meters are equal opportunity acquisition...

Females AND Males!

:justice:

Excuse me for repeating but I'm going to say it again. PROUD of all of the work and dedication by JSO and those assisting in this search. Has to be physically, mentally and emotionally draining, yet they continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member