GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know where the storage unit was and what time he went there?

I hate to ask this as it seems a dumb question and one I should be able to figure out on my own. It seems that several times a day there are twitter postings from MSM about police putting up police tape at a retention pond being searched near Walmart or XYZ shopping center. I live in FL, and know there are thousands of shopping centers and retention ponds. And shopping centers with retention ponds. LOL.

Is this one particular mall/shopping center/Walmart they keep returning to, or is it multiple malls/shopping centers/Walmarts?

I'm male & therefore do not have a hinkeymeter but my gut tells me Lonzie went missing before 8 PM.

Is a hinkymeter exclusive to women? I did not know that! Might explain why mine is a bit rubbish, always been a tomboy ;)

I hate to ask this as it seems a dumb question and one I should be able to figure out on my own. It seems that several times a day there are twitter postings from MSM about police putting up police tape at a retention pond being searched near Walmart or XYZ shopping center. I live in FL, and know there are thousands of shopping centers and retention ponds. And shopping centers with retention ponds. LOL.

Is this one particular mall/shopping center/Walmart they keep returning to, or is it multiple malls/shopping centers/Walmarts?

No its one Walmart, its in a general are they have been searching. I guess the cell ping in that area is why.

As far as I know it's the Avenue Mall and the retention ponds around the Walmart near by, next to the Philips Highway, Southside? I've done my best to keep track of the searches and have marked them on the map (link in my sig)

Any locals want to chip in if anything is wrong please feel free to do so :)

I'm male & therefore do not have a hinkeymeter but my gut tells me Lonzie went missing before 8 PM.

I wondered that also, but I dont think so cause that would put Mom into the mix of Lonzie been missing. They must have some sort of confirmation he was alive and not missing when she went to work.

As far as I know it's the Avenue Mall and the retention ponds around the Walmart near by, next to the Philips Highway, Southside? I've done my best to keep track of the searches and have marked them on the map (link in my sig)

Local here

The Avenue mall is on Phillips Hwy the Walmart is off Phillips at the corner of Phillips and Southside. You go down into what I call a bowl, to get to the Walmart. And yes lots of woods down there. Retention ponds are everywhere. If you build a building, you have to have a dang retention pond.

My work is within 5-10 minutes from there. We go to that Walmart alot and the mall at lunch.

skibaboo you're doing a great job keep it up.

Is a hinkymeter exclusive to women? I did not know that! Might explain why mine is a bit rubbish, always been a tomboy ;)

That's odd. My hinkymeter was refined by working with adult males in a drug rehab lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered that also, but I dont think so cause that would put Mom into the mix of Lonzie been missing. They must have some sort of confirmation he was alive and not missing when she went to work.

Maybe not.

Thank you! I was wondering if WE was leading LE on a wild goose chase if they were showing up at 2-3 different malls/centers/ponds per day. Or if WE had been that active in the evening hours and those were tips called in from vehicle sightings/cell phone pings. Makes more sense that it is a single location or area.

LE had appealed to those who know WRE to try to get him to tell the truth. Since WRE said they were talking marriage, I wonder if LE had Lonna appeal to her future husband. I have never seen a mom of a missing child be so invisible.

I wonder who was the last person to see Lonzie other than the mom & her boyfriend.

That's odd. My hinkymeter was refined by working with adult males in a drug rehab lol.

I think hinkeymeters work for both genders. I think guys have a strong protective sense and recognize a danger or a b.s. story just as much as the chicks do.

[video=twitter;626041509540970496]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/626041509540970496[/video]

Jax Sheriff's OfficeVerified account
‏@JSOPIO
#FINDLONZIE #AMBERALERT Media briefing is set for 12:00 p.m. today at the police station located at 501 E. Bay Street in Jacksonville, FL.

LE had appealed to those who know WRE to try to get him to tell the truth. Since WRE said they were talking marriage, I wonder if LE had Lonna appeal to her future husband. I have never seen a mom of a missing child be so invisible.

I don't find it odd that she is "invisible".
She is grieving.

Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO): https://twitter.com/JSOPIO?s=09

#FINDLONZIE #AMBERALERT #JSO We are asking anyone who wishes to help in any manner, contact the volunteer/donation liaison at 904-314-6940.

#FINDLONZIE #AMBERALERT Media briefing is set for 12:00 p.m. today at the police station located at 501 E. Bay Street in Jacksonville, FL.

I think hinkeymeters work for both genders. I think guys have a strong protective sense and recognize a danger or a b.s. story just as much as the chicks do.
O/T
Not my husband. Our house was robbed on New Year's Day once. We had been out of town for New Year's Eve and for some reason we drove separate. I do not remember now it was 6 or 7 years ago. Anyway. He pulled into the drive way first and came across a car parked there. We had a hidden driveway behind our house. The guys tell him their car broke down. He gets in his car and let's them out. He walks in the house and doesn't even notice. I come home 10 minutes later and there's trash bags by the back door and my computer was there. I immediately say someone broke in. Then my husband tells me hours later about he guys in our drive way. He said "how do you know it was them" and asked him how they drove away if their car broke down. He didn't have a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member