GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported she got a ride home with a co-worker. There are other reporting she was pulled over and she was giving false info to LE in the beginning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On firstcoastnews news this morning manager of Wackos says LE has obtained video of when Mom arrived to work. He did state that Mom was driving, she got out and WRE got into driver side. He said you could see there was a 3rd party in car but could not tell if it was an adult or child. So where was the 4th person (other child) if it wasn't a child. Also if it wasn't a child WTH were the children?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any idea why they searched behind Greenland road at the church? also was it reported he washed his car. I know he went to the laundry mat.

On firstcoastnews news this morning manager of Wackos says LE has obtained video of when Mom arrived to work. He did state that Mom was driving, she got out and WRE got into driver side. He said you could see there was a 3rd party in car but could not tell if it was an adult or child. So where was the 4th person (other child) if it wasn't a child. Also if it wasn't a child WTH were the children?
Youd be able to see the 5 year old's head. A 2 year old is tiny and might not be visible from every angle and distance. Makes sense to me.

However, that doesn't mean he wasn't already disappeared by that time either. I'm sure we'll find out what's going on in due time.

It was reported she got a ride home with a co-worker. There are other reporting she was pulled over and she was giving false info to LE in the beginning.
Can you please provide the link? This is the first I've heard that.

Any idea why they searched behind Greenland road at the church? also was it reported he washed his car. I know he went to the laundry mat.
They are probably following all the surveillance shots.

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN [video=twitter;626321445040340992]https://twitter.com/JacobLong_FCN/status/626321445040340992[/video]Florida, USA
The owner of Wacko's tells @FCN2go that Lonzie's mom is already asking to start working again. Six days after his disappearance. #findlonzie
My first instinct is to say that this is an opportunity to bring in lots of extra business for that establishment. We don't really know who's in who's head and if there is manipulation going on. However, all this new info just coming out sure paints an ugly picture of Lonzie's state prior to 8:00 pm, which broadens the list of persons who participated in harming hm.

Someone asked who else saw Lonzie prior to 8:00 pm other than L and E. I also would really like to know how they each spent their entire day prior to Lonna going to work.

Wacko's manager's description of Lonna's arrival to work answers several questions. She drove there with Efron with at least one other person. Therefore, the Laundromat was not the last place she saw Lonzie unless he died there. Also we learned she was allowed to drive his car. Now, only seeing one other person in the car doesn't mean there wasn't another person in it. However, sure would like to know who was the last person to see Lonzie other than mom & WRE.

Can you please provide the link? This is the first I've heard that.

I read that also. I believe the article said WRE called & said he was unable to pick her up.

Wacko's manager's description of Lonna's arrival to work answers several questions. She drove there with Efron with at least one other person. Therefore, the Laundromat was not the last place she saw Lonzie unless he died there. Also we learned she was allowed to drive his car. Now, only seeing one other person in the car doesn't mean there wasn't another person in it. However, sure would like to know who was the last person to see Lonzie other than mom & WRE.
Did cadaver dogs sniff the laundrymat? What if they weren't paying attention, and he was in the washer or dryer or something horrible like that?

Oh my, not sure what to think about Mom wanting to go back to work. I know people grieve in their own way but something about that just bothers me. She has totally stayed away from the media regarding Lonzie. Does she not realize that the media will swarm her if/when she decides to go back to work especially if Lonzie is still missing?

Also, with knowing she drove herself to work (with WRE and one other person) in the car, I'm assuming she didn't lean in to give the kids a kiss and hug before going in to work, if the other person they could see in the car was her daughter. Lonzie would be little enough you probably wouldn't see him even if he had been in the car. I understand not all moms are the same but almost all little kids want to kiss and hug you bye, sometimes more than once.

Again, just thinking out loud. BUT, I have a really bad feeling about all of this! :(

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

I'm not sure about any statements made but this was posted a few pages back (sorry, cannot remember who posted it). It has some information towards the end about the rented room.

I have to admit there is something in that document that has surprised me, but maybe I have missed this detail all along somehow. I thought the laundromat visit happened on the way to drop mom off at work? The affadavit reads as though he put a load of washing on close to the time he was due to pick mom up after work - then slips home for the cocaine, leaving little Lonzie in the car then?? The affadavit at the end from point 3 onwards:

3. YA has received a statement from William Ebron, Jr that William Ebron, Jr. dropped off the mother [Lonna Barton]of the now missing child at work the night before at approximately 8:30 p.m. William Ebron, Jr, was about to pick up Ms. Barton from Wacko's Gentleman's club when the vehicle and child were taken. William Ebron, Jr provides transportation to Ms. Barton to and from work.
4. William Ebron, Jr. told YA that William Ebron, Jr. was at a nearby laundry mat, put a load of clothes in, went back to the apartment complex to use powder cocaine, and left the now missing child in the vehicle with the engine running. A few minutes later, William Ebron, Jr. heard the vehicle leaving and William Ebron Jr, ran outside to see the vehicle exiting onto Old Kings Road South in Jacksonville.

So now I'm wondering - was there actually the early morning run to the laundromat? Could little Lonzie have either been left at the laundromat or in the car hours and hours earlier??

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick completely here - I just thought I read that mom was at the laundromat too at some point, so I assumed that was around 8pm-ish before she started work.

I have to admit there is something in that document that has surprised me, but maybe I have missed this detail all along somehow. I thought the laundromat visit happened on the way to drop mom off at work? The affadavit reads as though he put a load of washing on close to the time he was due to pick mom up after work - then slips home for the cocaine, leaving little Lonzie in the car then?? The affadavit at the end from point 3 onwards:

So now I'm wondering - was there actually the early morning run to the laundromat? Could little Lonzie have either been left at the laundromat or in the car hours and hours earlier??

Apologies if I have the wrong end of the stick completely here - I just thought I read that mom was at the laundromat too at some point, so I assumed that was around 8pm-ish before she started work.

Two trips to the laundromat we're made. One prior to mom going to work and one prior to picking her up.

Oh my, not sure what to think about Mom wanting to go back to work. I know people grieve in their own way but something about that just bothers me. She has totally stayed away from the media regarding Lonzie. Does she not realize that the media will swarm her if/when she decides to go back to work especially if Lonzie is still missing?

Also, with knowing she drove herself to work (with WRE and one other person) in the car, I'm assuming she didn't lean in to give the kids a kiss and hug before going in to work, if the other person they could see in the car was her daughter. Lonzie would be little enough you probably wouldn't see him even if he had been in the car. I understand not all moms are the same but almost all little kids want to kiss and hug you bye, sometimes more than once.

Again, just thinking out loud. BUT, I have a really bad feeling about all of this! :(

I don't see the mom returning to work as a red flag. I have four kids, and if one was missing it wouldn't change the fact that I still need money to live. How is she supposed to afford food and housing without working? But I see where you're coming from. I have my 19 month old sitting next to me now, and cannot imagine doing anything but trying to find him.

Where is it mentioned that she was misleading LE after being dropped off from work? This is the first I have heard this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member