GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The manager said it was her cousin who called for her though...and he didn't say he talked to the cousin or to Lonna directly, so
I'm taking this interview with a grain of salt. Anyone could have called claiming to be her cousin, claiming she wants to come back to work and has no place to stay. As for the video of their arrival that night, I'm not sure what to think of that. Still absorbing.

She is still considered a victim, until LE says otherwise. I'm not going to question anything she supposedly has said or done because it's all heresay at this point.

I hope they find Lonzie today.

One thing I did hear him say is that it was pouring when she arrived at work, I imagine that would make it very difficult to determine if children were in the car or not on video.

The manager said it was her cousin who called for her though...and he didn't say he talked to the cousin or to Lonna directly, so
I'm taking this interview with a grain of salt. Anyone could have called claiming to be her cousin, claiming she wants to come back to work and has no place to stay. As for the video of their arrival that night, I'm not sure what to think of that. Still absorbing.

She is still considered a victim, until LE says otherwise. I'm not going to question anything she supposedly has said or done because it's all heresay at this point.

I hope they find Lonzie today.
Oh I think she needs MOney.
I think she asked to return.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ng-7-pm-vigil-macclenny-support-search-lonzie

In the sixth day of the search for Lonzie Barton, as police continue efforts to find the 21-month-old, Baker County relative of the boy are planning a vigil to bring attention to the case.
Those wishing to attend a 7 p.m. Wednesday gathering planned for Memorial Park, 160 West Boulevard in Macclenny, are asked to wear blue or bring a blue ribbon, said Tina Lauramore, a cousin of Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore.

" Lonzie’s father said Wednesday morning he did not think he would be able to attend.

“I’m trying to find my son every spare minute I get,” Chris Barton said."

I just cannot imagine how he managed to hide a body so well. It seems like there'd be a smell pretty quickly as hot as it is in Florida. If Lonzie is in the water why hasn't his body surfaced? I'm baffled. I can only imagine how frustrated LE is.

I just cannot imagine how he managed to hide a body so well. It seems like there'd be a smell pretty quickly as hot as it is in Florida. If Lonzie is in the water why hasn't his body surfaced? I'm baffled. I can only imagine how frustrated LE is.

I'm thinking landfill.

Are they still working at the landfill today?

JMO

No matter what Lonzie's mother says or doesn't say, does or doesn't do she's going to be scrutinized by the public. There's no point to her asking for the public's help in finding Lonzie since she knows the only person who has the answer is Ebron. She can't participate in searches since she's family, so I can't fault her for wanting to go back to work.

What's more frustrating to me is that the video from Wacko's wasn't able to confirm that Lonzie was in the car when Ebron dropped Lonna off. The manager said it was raining hard so it's not surprising that the video wouldn't be clear. But if it did show Lonzie in the car that would place him alive and well at that time.

Chief Hackney continues to ask the public to report any information about Ebron during the period between 8 pm Thursday and 2:30 am Friday. So JSO is confident that Lonzie disappeared after Lonna was dropped off. Until that information changes I'll assume they're satisfied that Lonna isn't involved in Lonzie's disappearance.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...r-where-lonzies-mother-works-speaks/30816869/

IIRC is was posted on SM, therefore rumour and to be taken with a pinch of salt. MOO

Lol, I'm sorry....I am unfamiliar with the abbreviations IIRC and SM. what does this mean. You'll have to forgive me.

I don't see the mom returning to work as a red flag. I have four kids, and if one was missing it wouldn't change the fact that I still need money to live. How is she supposed to afford food and housing without working? But I see where you're coming from. I have my 19 month old sitting next to me now, and cannot imagine doing anything but trying to find him.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Lol, I'm sorry....I am unfamiliar with the abbreviations IIRC and SM. what does this mean. You'll have to forgive me.

If I recall correctly and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

I know the topic of mom is a slippery slope right now but do we know if she still has custody of her daughter?

If I recall correctly and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc)

Thank you so much! I should have figured that out I guess, I'm feeling older by the minute and I'm barely in my 30's.

Search crews around my work area. Loseco road. Been seen lots of LE around here. I'm in an industrial area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Presser: LE moving to Trout River location soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member