GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I would do nothing but search. However, I know I have a wonderful family and support system that would help me be able to focus on finding my child. She may not. She may be very used to taking care of herself with no one there to fall back on. Also, she may look forward to working as an "escape" from what's going on. It's not terribly alarming to me, her wanting to go back to work so soon, but I just don't think I could.

Couldn't agree more. I can't imagine not having my family for support in my difficult times, let alone if something like this were to happen in my family. I surely hope she has someone that is there for her.

On firstcoastnews news this morning manager of Wackos says LE has obtained video of when Mom arrived to work. He did state that Mom was driving, she got out and WRE got into driver side. He said you could see there was a 3rd party in car but could not tell if it was an adult or child. So where was the 4th person (other child) if it wasn't a child. Also if it wasn't a child WTH were the children?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could you please provide a Media Link to this information? I would like to read or view it
TIA

It was reported she got a ride home with a co-worker. There are other reporting she was pulled over and she was giving false info to LE in the beginning.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM. Please provide a link.

=QueenD;11964601]On firstcoastnews news this morning manager of Wackos says LE has obtained video of when Mom arrived to work. He did state that Mom was driving, she got out and WRE got into driver side. He said you could see there was a 3rd party in car but could not tell if it was an adult or child. So where was the 4th person (other child) if it wasn't a child. Also if it wasn't a child WTH were the children?

I found and posted the link for this, but can't find a link for your other post re Lonzie's mother being pulled over.

Well....then. I have no words. It's not so much that she wanted to go back to work that bothers me, I'm not sure what bothers me but something does.

Still, as a mother I want to believe that she is not involved until someone says otherwise. If she is, that will be made known soon as this search is approaching the 1 week mark....for now though, I am hoping that her desire to go back to work is simply to get her mind off of everything.

Yes, her first concern should be her son....however, I can only imagine the negativity surrounding her from every angle including from Lonzie's bio father and family. I am sure she feels very lost and alone and most importantly....afraid for her child but she is also dealing with internal guilt as well as the guilt being placed upon her by the public and likely some of Lonzie's fathers family.

Manager says Lonna's cousin called Wacko's on her behalf & said Lonna wanted to come back to work & wanted them to rent her a place to stay near there. Manager said it wasn't a good idea.

Well....then. I have no words. It's not so much that she wanted to go back to work that bothers me, I'm not sure what bothers me but something does.

Still, as a mother I want to believe that she is not involved until someone says otherwise. If she is, that will be made known soon as this search is approaching the 1 week mark....for now though, I am hoping that her desire to go back to work is simply to get her mind off of everything.

Yes, her first concern should be her son....however, I can only imagine the negativity surrounding her from every angle including from Lonzie's bio father and family. I am sure she feels very lost and alone and most importantly....afraid for her child but she is also dealing with internal guilt as well as the guilt being placed upon her by the public and likely some of Lonzie's fathers family.

The mom Lonna sounds lost to me. She needs someone steady to give her guidance, imo.

The manager said it was her cousin who called for her though...and he didn't say he talked to the cousin or to Lonna directly, so
I'm taking this interview with a grain of salt. Anyone could have called claiming to be her cousin, claiming she wants to come back to work and has no place to stay. As for the video of their arrival that night, I'm not sure what to think of that. Still absorbing.

She is still considered a victim, until LE says otherwise. I'm not going to question anything she supposedly has said or done because it's all heresay at this point.

I hope they find Lonzie today.

The manager said it was her cousin who called for her though...and he didn't say he talked to the cousin or to Lonna directly, so
I'm taking this interview with a grain of salt. Anyone could have called claiming to be her cousin, claiming she wants to come back to work and has no place to stay. As for the video of their arrival that night, I'm not sure what to think of that. Still absorbing.

She is still considered a victim, until LE says otherwise. I'm not going to question anything she supposedly has said or done because it's all heresay at this point.

I hope they find Lonzie today.

You took the words out of my mouth.

Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors