GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they bring a dumpster there to use the area as a work area to search the dumpster?? I'm getting confused over all the places they are searching.

My hunch, though, is "dumpster."

They are not actually searching the land field as of yet. I think that is where they took the compact dumpster to lay out the garbage and then put the garbage in the new dumpster after they went through it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Popsicle, is this account legit? I'm just looking at the map and I thought LE said Trout River/I95 area and the location posted in the tweet seems to be miles away east of there?

I have a totally different outlook now based on thing that were said and things that weren't. I am not going to jump to conclusions but I watched this briefing and ended with a completely different feeling than before. I missed the part about a 3rd person being in the car but I definitely noticed the time frame they were asking people and businesses to look at security footage changed by an hour. It was 8/8:30-2 before and now he asking for people to check anything from 7-2 on the Northside. That's huge IMO.

I totally missed the presser. Thank you guys so much for keeping us updated!!!

So many thoughts running through my head right now. I just can't seem to put them into words.

Hopefully this lead/tip is what will bring Lonzie home!

Didn't they bring a dumpster there to use the area as a work area to search the dumpster?? I'm getting confused over all the places they are searching.

My hunch, though, is "dumpster."

No, they took the dumpster to Trail Ridge Landfill

Popsicle, is this account legit? I'm just looking at the map and I thought LE said Trout River/I95 area and the location posted in the tweet seems to be miles away east of there?

He said trout River to Nassau county and all the way out to the ocean.

I have a totally different outlook now based on thing that were said and things that weren't. I am not going to jump to conclusions but I watched this briefing and ended with a completely different feeling than before. I missed the part about a 3rd person being in the car but I definitely noticed the time frame they were asking people and businesses to look at security footage changed by an hour. It was 8/8:30-2 before and now he asking for people to check anything from 7-2 on the Northside. That's huge IMO.

I agree. Wondering if we may soon be able to sleuth another person or two. Time will tell, I guess.

Basically a much larger area than they have been searching on The SS.

It is, completely on other side of town.

I noticed that change too. So they want video from 7 pm which is one hour before the drop off at work.

Sorry have my granddog here and it is a zoo. I deleted mine because it isn't msm that I know of. Sorry peeps.... can everyone edit/delete theirs. :tyou:

I noticed that change too. So they want video from 7 pm which is one hour before the drop off at work.

Precisely. I think that is important to note but that's all I'm going to say.

Presser from noon:

[video=youtube;Nn33qcVdBvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn33qcVdBvM[/video]

For the non locals Trout River rd runs between Lem Turner Rd to I95 or Heckshear drive.

It runs alone side the trout river.

Sorry have my granddog here and it is a zoo. I deleted mine because it isn't msm that I know of. Sorry peeps.... can everyone edit/delete theirs. :tyou:

No need to apologise! They always seem to schedule pressers when I'm cooking so I really appreciate the updates. It's easy to make mistakes, and I've seen that acct tweet a lot re Lonzie, that I wasn't sure if it was MSM or not myself.

I'm not sure all security tapes automatically update for daylight savings time. If not, JSO would want tapes checked beginning at 7 pm to cover the one hour difference in daylight and standard time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966