GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which mall was WRE near when his phone was shut off ?

I also remember yesterday they said his phone hit 20 towers they they were using to figure out his locations and movements /or search area's .Does anyone have the link to these items ?

Avenues Mall. I don't have a link to an article or which towers but I did add a bunch of cell towers to the map.

Another co worker just went out for lunch. Called me back and said he seen about 10 LE with K9 headed back south down Philips Highway which I would think that would be back to the areas around the mall. He said were K9.

He also was amazed at the fact there were LE from Miami, Tampa in the group.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;626446387157278720]https://twitter.com/JeannieBlaylock/status/626446387157278720[/video]

How was there even a 3rd adult in that car when the mom was dropped off? I have a Subaru forester and can barely fit an adult in the backseat with a car seat and a booster seat. His car cannot have much room in the back for those 2 kids plus an adult.

I'm getting so confused that I can't even keep up with what I'm confused about.

I think it's this... six days later and I am still not clear on whether or not Lonzie was with WE and mom when mom went in to work. Why were reports saying she last saw Lonzie at the laundromat? Could they have left Lonzie at the laundromat with someone else? I am wondering if these children haven't been shuffled around a good bit. If mom is working (though "infrequently"), involved in a new romance, using drugs or hanging with those that are, dependent on WE... I'm thinking the children were probably left with whoever would take them. That is just an assumption. Maybe not true at all.

They have processed the car and found something that they have identified as evidence? Is that evidence of a crime or information that is helping them to track WE's movements. Maybe they have dirt or mud that they can use to identify potential locations. Mud would explain the focus on ponds, though I think that is typically a focus when a baby is missing.

I don't think we know that, but I'm curious too as to whether or not they were in the car with Mom, WRE and 3rd adult when Mom arrived at work. If the kids weren't in the car, where were they?

Edited to add: presser says "Who were last people to see Lonzie other than parents? We have third party and have timeline during a certain window. Puts Lonzie alive during that time mother was dropped off. Around that time."

Hackney seemed to stress "around that time" but I don't know if (or how) it's significant.

My late mother-in-law used to say "Don't borrow trouble" but here I go anyway... :rolleyes:

I'd like to know if during that window when Lonzie was confirmed to be alive, was he alive... and well? I know it's too early to go there and likely the source doesn't have the answer but given the circumstances it's a reasonable question. IMO.

How was there even a 3rd adult in that car when the mom was dropped off? I have a Subaru forester and can barely fit an adult in the backseat with a car seat and a booster seat. His car cannot have much room in the back for those 2 kids plus an adult.

I don't know if I'll be able to find a link but it has been reported that there was not a car seat in the car when it was located. So, maybe they didn't use a car seat at all. I wonder where the car seat is? I think if a car seat were missing that LE would have said so already.

EDIT TO ADD: I may be wrong. Sorry. Trying to find some verification.

He also was amazed at the fact there were LE from Miami, Tampa in the group.

My husband,children and I dropped a lot of supplies off yesterday and i was flabbergasted by the amount of different agencies as well. Joint effort brought me to tears, it was heartbreaking. We were actually there when they were towing the car out for the other person found (not a lot of activity at that spot). Heart wrenching. 11811457_10154113997999552_6647154947823360447_n.jpg11825117_10154113972384552_5034972218973679601_n.jpg11822401_10154113998199552_575653682621503174_n.jpg

Right, so were the kids with them when Mom was dropped off?

I don't know if I'll be able to find a link but it has been reported that there was not a car seat in the car when it was located. So, maybe they didn't use a car seat at all. I wonder where the car seat is? I think if a car seat were missing that LE would have said so already.

Ugh that is a huge concern in itself ... you have a 2 year old and a 5 year old and no car seats?!

That was incorrect, there was a car seat in the car but it was still being determined as to whether or not that car seat had been in use. That was way back before this turned away from a car jacking/ abduction case to a missing person with POI in custody. There was a car seat in the car.

My husband,children and I dropped a lot of supplies off yesterday and i was flabbergasted by the amount of different agencies as well. Joint effort brought me to tears, it was heartbreaking. We were actually there when they were towing the car out for the other person found (not a lot of activity at that spot). Heart wrenching. View attachment 79038View attachment 79039View attachment 79040

Which drop off did you go to. I was going to take bug spray and Gator ad tomorrow if they are still searching. I have dental appt today or would take today. I seen a tweet JSO put out those were the main thing they are in need of.

Which drop off did you go to. I was going to take bug spray and Gator ad tomorrow if they are still searching. I have dental appt today or would take today. I seen a tweet JSO put out those were the main thing they rare in need of.

7401 Old Kings Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32217 (this is the address the sheriff donation coordinator gives when you call also)

[video=twitter;626446387157278720]https://twitter.com/JeannieBlaylock/status/626446387157278720[/video]

I posted earlier today that Lonna seems lost to me. Well, the father does too. I sincerely hope they have strong family and/or friends as a support system.

https://twitter.com/wjxt4

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 31m31 minutes ago
New pics of Ruben Ebron's car - note: back left tag light is out, blue round LED lights are next to front headlights.

That was incorrect, there was a car seat in the car but it was still being determined as to whether or not that car seat had been in use. That was way back before this turned away from a car jacking/ abduction case to a missing person with POI in custody. There was a car seat in the car.

OK. Can you find a link to verify? I am 100% positive I read that and I've only followed links that have been posted here on WS. I'd really like to know for sure. Not being argumentative :). I am just sure I read that info.

OK. Can you find a link to verify? I am 100% positive I read that and I've only followed links that have been posted here on WS. I'd really like to know for sure. Not being argumentative :). I am just sure I read that info.

Sure....here you go.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/florida/2015/07/24/jacksonville-child-possibly-abducted-car-theft/30607867/

Avenues Mall. I don't have a link to an article or which towers but I did add a bunch of cell towers to the map.

I saw , and thank you so much . I have been staring at them for a while now. We know his phone pinged up until the mall area and it was off for 2 hours . So that would put him at that tower at 12 am right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966