GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JacobLong_FCN: NEW: @JSOPIO says they have a pretty good idea of what happened to Lonzie. Chief says he's a boy who will never see a sunrise again. @FCN2go
[video=twitter;626426648309694464]https://twitter.com/jacoblong_fcn/status/626426648309694464[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Wednesday morning, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief of Investigations Tom Hackney said the distinctive car belonging to the boyfriend of Lonzie's mother, Ruben Ebron, may have traveled up Interstate 95 or Main Street Thursday night after dropping the children's mother off at work. Ebron, who has been named a suspect in the case, was watching Lonzie and his sister that night,

Given that new information, Hackney ask anyone who lives or works east of I-95 between the Southside and Nassau County to remember if that saw that car (pictured below) or to review any surveillance video to see if it passed their business or home.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/officers-begin-sixth-day-of-search-for-lonzie/34419144

I'm not sure all security tapes automatically update for daylight savings time. If not, JSO would want tapes checked beginning at 7 pm to cover the one hour difference in daylight and standard time.

Maybe, but I think LE is tracking where the car was that evening and backing up their timeline. Something about the time BEFORE the laundromat is interesting them, imo.

Were the kids in the car at the Wacko's drop off?

Presser from noon:

[video=youtube;Nn33qcVdBvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn33qcVdBvM[/video]

Some highlights:

Searched over 2500 acres, some twice. Over 40 bodies of water.

Intelligence led investigation. Rant about Ebron.

Moving from south side to north side. I-95 western most border up to Nassau county.

Needs from public – Thursday 7 pm until 2 am Friday I'm looking for this car. Asking for any surveillance. Only during those times.

FBI Behavioral unit being used to crack story. He's clever, I'll give him that. The facade won't last – he had limited time to come up with his plan.

Rewards. This community needs to find Lonzie's body. Heartbreak, frustration. Tired of the foolishness – Ruben can control how this ends.

Can't say how change in search area came about – not from reliable source but a source he has to listen to.

Car has been processed – have found some evidence. Can't share.

Pretty strong feeling they know what happened but until 100% they'll keep Amber Alert active.

Who were last people to see Lonzie other than parents? We have third party and have timeline during a certain window. Puts Lonzie alive during that time mother was dropped off. Around that time.

Employment history of Ebron? Can't share.

Ruled out human trafficking? Can't rule it out but team feels not.

Not easy to build a no body murder case but they're doing it.

End.

Live Jive @thejiving
Seems JSO believes Ebron turned his phone off around Avenue Mall area. Yesterday Hackney indicated two hours unaccounted for. #FindLonzie
11:34 AM - 29 Jul 2015
2 2 Retweets favorites

This tells me Ebron worked hard to cover his tracks. If a cell is turned off, but battery still intake, will the cell still ping? However two hours unaccounted for, maybe they can't ping it with battery off. Since Ebron may have been aware of LE able to track his path via the cell phone pings, wonder if he would have left the phone on in certain areas just to point LE in other directions?

I hope Lonna isn't homeless, broke, and without support, especially if she is completely innocent. With LE saying they believe little Lonzie was alive when mama was dropped off at work it supports the mother being a victim. Right now I feel horrible for her and wish there was something I could do.

This is so heartbreaking.

Snipped and BBM
Can't say how change in search area came about – not from reliable source but a source he has to listen to.

Somebody is talking.

Now the question is: is the talker giving good info or misleading??

Keep at it, LE!

Some highlights:

Searched over 2500 acres, some twice. Over 40 bodies of water.

Intelligence led investigation. Rant about Ebron.

Moving from south side to north side. I-95 western most border up to Nassau county.

Needs from public – Thursday 7 pm until 2 am Friday I'm looking for this car. Asking for any surveillance. Only during those times.

FBI Behavioral unit being used to crack story. He's clever, I'll give him that. The facade won't last – he had limited time to come up with his plan.

Rewards. This community needs to find Lonzie's body. Heartbreak, frustration. Tired of the foolishness – Ruben can control how this ends.

Car has been processed – have found some evidence. Can't share.

Pretty strong feeling they know what happened but until 100% they'll keep Amber Alert active.

Who were last people to see Lonzie other than parents? We have third party and have timeline during a certain window. Puts Lonzie alive during that time mother was dropped off. Around that time.

Employment history of Ebron? Can't share.

Ruled out human trafficking? Can't rule it out but team feels not.

Not easy to build a no body murder case but they're doing it.

End.

BBM. I wonder if this was misconstrued and tweeted on the LiveJiving (or whatever) as a third adult being in the car when WRE dropped Lonzie's mom off at work. :dunno:

From the information in the presser it almost makes it seem maybe the witness to Lonzie being alive at drop off has been caught up in a lie and found to be in the car at the time?? Maybe?

Speculation for sure ,but it also seems the new search area might be from this source since they are not reliable but he Has to listen to them??

From the information in the presser it almost makes it seem maybe the witness to Lonzie being alive at drop off has been caught up in a lie and found to be in the car at the time?? Maybe?

Speculation for sure ,but it also seems the new search area might be from this source since they are not reliable but he Has to listen to them??

Unless the source is WJE? He is definitely not reliable, but they do have to listen to him. Just thinking out loud

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ng-7-pm-vigil-macclenny-support-search-lonzie

In the sixth day of the search for Lonzie Barton, as police continue efforts to find the 21-month-old, Baker County relative of the boy are planning a vigil to bring attention to the case.
Those wishing to attend a 7 p.m. Wednesday gathering planned for Memorial Park, 160 West Boulevard in Macclenny, are asked to wear blue or bring a blue ribbon, said Tina Lauramore, a cousin of Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore.

" Lonzie’s father said Wednesday morning he did not think he would be able to attend.

“I’m trying to find my son every spare minute I get,” Chris Barton said."

Does this mean he's among the searchers?

Sorry. Watching the indictment of the University of Cincinnati "cop" on murder for executing Sam Dubose. Thanks for the updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which mall was WRE near when his phone was shut off ?

I also remember yesterday they said his phone hit 20 towers they they were using to figure out his locations and movements /or search area's .Does anyone have the link to these items ?

Were the kids in the car at the Wacko's drop off?

I don't think we know that, but I'm curious too as to whether or not they were in the car with Mom, WRE and 3rd adult when Mom arrived at work. If the kids weren't in the car, where were they?

Edited to add: presser says "Who were last people to see Lonzie other than parents? We have third party and have timeline during a certain window. Puts Lonzie alive during that time mother was dropped off. Around that time."

BBM. I wonder if this was misconstrued and tweeted on the LiveJiving (or whatever) as a third adult being in the car when WRE dropped Lonzie's mom off at work. :dunno:

The 3rd person was actually seen on the video from wackos were Mom works. Owner/manager talked about seeing a 3rd person on video. Not sure if this is the 3 rd person. Manger also stated could not tell if it were an adult or the child.

Also Hackney talk in briefing of a 3 rd person they had been speaking with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this mean he's among the searchers?

I don't think so; LE is using official searchers only. It was a weird statement. Maybe it was more about bad blood between him and Lonzie's mom.

I don't think so; LE is using official searchers only. It was a weird statement. Maybe it was more about bad blood between him and Lonzie's mom.

To me, it sounded like an angry man. I don't blame him for being angry! But, I'm thinking he should go to the vigil. Of course, it's not of my business, I realize that, and I'm certainly not judging him. In his shoes, I would also be very angry!!

This tells me Ebron worked hard to cover his tracks. If a cell is turned off, but battery still intake, will the cell still ping?

In many cases, yes. For a cell phone, "off" is more like offline or standby. A very small amount of connectivity remains for utilitarian purposes such as the phone receiving text messages when offline. How much connectivity remains (and how reliable it is), I'm not entirely sure.

To me, it sounded like an angry man. I don't blame him for being angry! But, I'm thinking he should go to the vigil. Of course, it's not of my business, I realize that, and I'm certainly not judging him. In his shoes, I would also be very angry!!

LE probable has told the bio father to lay low for safety reasons.

I have a totally different outlook now based on thing that were said and things that weren't. I am not going to jump to conclusions but I watched this briefing and ended with a completely different feeling than before. I missed the part about a 3rd person being in the car but I definitely noticed the time frame they were asking people and businesses to look at security footage changed by an hour. It was 8/8:30-2 before and now he asking for people to check anything from 7-2 on the Northside. That's huge IMO.

Wow, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members