GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a bit cooler but most of those retention ponds are heated up water this time of the year as they are small bodies of water where there is no live stream adding fresh water to them to cool it. River water would be cooler then ponds but it does heat up too this time of the year. Its mostly the act of getting into the gear fully and getting out ...you sweat your butt off ...even in winter time around Florida..its not the easiest stuff to get on and off and there is a lot of weight from all the gear..tanks...suit...mask...fins...weights...most divers have to add on about 20 lbs or more weight to sink down. Your body buoyancy dictates how much dive weights you need, not everyone is the same..and fresh water and salt water and brackish water too, brackish water is a mix of fresh and salt water.

Wow. I'm all the more thankful for their work.

If laundry was started before mom dropped off at work, why would he go back so late to do more laundry?? evidence from injuring baby??

They are held at the Jacksonville jail downtown, Jax . His solitary should be a very small cement cell, no window, no bars, with nothing but a Hole in the door for his food to be passed to him. He can put his hands out the hole to be handcuffed when he is taken out for whatever reason.
Going outside, news papers, ect. are at the decression of the department.

Okay, here are my thoughts on the laundromat:
It was stated in the arrest report(?) that he went to the laundromat to put in a load of clothes, then went back to the apartment to get or do whatever and left the kids in the car while it was still running, then came down to see the car driving off.

So there must not be 2 trips to the laundromat cause the car was supposedly taken. Maybe that is why the laundromat was searched and do we know if the "clothes" were found by JSO?
Apparently there was a trip to the laundromat before or around 8.
I can't remember if it was said in an article or in one of the police briefings and I don't have time to check right now.

If laundry was started before mom dropped off at work, why would he go back so late to do more laundry?? evidence from injuring baby??

I'm wondering if they didn't finish the laundry on the first trip, so he went back to retrieve the clothes from the dryer? I'm leaning toward thinking he was dirtied after a crime and did another load of laundry, but it could be he just was picking up laundry. I'd like that clarified because bringing a whole new load of laundry to the laundromat after doing laundry earlier is strange. The big benefit of laundromats is that you can do a bunch of loads at once. The big downside is it's a pain to haul the loads around. In other words, you want to get as much done in one trip. So why that second trip??

I'm wondering if they didn't finish the laundry on the first trip, so he went back to retrieve the clothes from the dryer? I'm leaning toward thinking he was dirtied after a crime and did another load of laundry, but it could be he just was picking up laundry. I'd like that clarified because bringing a whole new load of laundry to the laundromat after doing laundry earlier is strange. The big benefit of laundromats is that you can do a bunch of loads at once. The big downside is it's a pain to haul the loads around. In other words, you want to get as much done in one trip. So why that second trip??

See ,he probably used the laundry story because Lonzie was most likely hid in a laundry basket to be carried out of the apartment because it was handy as they had their clothes sitting there from the earlier trip. Just my guess. Then the basket with clothes that were used as cover was left in the stolen car.

I said this in the first thread and I still believe it: WRE does NOT strike me as the type of guy to help do laundry.
And apparently I do have time to look for older articles, because here is the one that references an 8pm laundromat trip:

"Lonzie's mother told police that she last saw her son around 8 p.m. Thursday night at a laundromat on Powers Avenue, about 1.5 miles from the apartment complex.

Police spent much of Friday afternoon at the business, including searching a dumpster behind the building."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police...dont-know-if-lonzie-is-alive-or-dead/34351222

I'm interested to see the interview with Lonzie's Dad.
And now I really do have to go. lol

See ,he probably used the laundry story because Lonzie was most likely hid in a laundry basket to be carried out of the apartment because it was handy as they had their clothes sitting there for the earlier trip. Just my guess. Then the basket with clothes it used as cover was left in the stolen car.

Didn't even think of that. ugh. I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

See ,he probably used the laundry story because Lonzie was most likely hid in a laundry basket to be carried out of the apartment because it was handy as they had their clothes sitting there from the earlier trip. Just my guess. Then the basket with clothes that were used as cover was left in the stolen car.

I threw around this exact same scenario for awhile. I just don't know what to think anymore. If I continue with this thinking it makes me question his sister, as in, wouldn't she wonder where her brother was and why they were leaving without him? Surely she would have seen it happen if they rented just a room. Of course, whoever they rented the room from could have let them have free run of the house if he was a "friend" ;). So many scenarios running through my head.

I haven't seen this until now. Time stamp is 9:49 but I have no idea where it was taken.
[video=twitter;626470758575939584]https://twitter.com/fcnroger/status/626470758575939584[/video]

Wasn't it verified by Hackney that Mom was with him at one of the laundry trips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lurker here :blushing: The picture of Lonzie inside their apartment beside the stairs has always stood out to me. I wonder if Ebron shoved him down the stairs in a fit of rage and it killed him. I have a 3 year old and 6 year old. When they fall asleep, they are knocked out cold. The 5 year old could have honestly just slept through it.

The video from the other club just posted above does look a lot like the civic in question.
Longshot, but it shows footage is being dissected by those listening to the pressers.
Please let them find him today:please::please:
jmo

[video=twitter;626501896304500736]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/626501896304500736[/video]

Yeah the picture we've all seen of Lonzie in the cowboy boots by the stairs speaks to my heart and soul. There is a "something" in his eyes to me. JMO
Since they had only been living @the new "room" for a short time, don't know if that was taken in new place or old one (where they were evicted after being caught w/ecstacy etc). Maybe pix has a time/date stamp.
He is so adorable but he almost looks lost already. His eyes....
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members