GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope businesses aren't stupid enough to post security camera footage of Ebron's steps that night just so they can get attention. LE is only putting out info they want, because it looks like they'll be charging him with murder in the near future. Others could be involved, so it would be hindering an investigation if they're blasting potential evidence as to what happened that night. Is that camera footage the club put out? :facepalm:

Ahh the always clever names for gentlemen's clubs.
Good to know they are reviewing their vids considering he was a regular there.
jmo

Lorena Inclán ‏@LorenaANjax 6m6 minutes ago
Candles ready to be passed out at #FINDLONZIE vigil family expected to read statement @ActionNewsJax

I cannot believe the course this has taken. Bare Assets is next door to All Pro Trailers/Big Tex Trailers (10839 N. Main Street). Very dear friends of mine have owned that property for25 years. That place has surveillance cameras all over it, the back of the property, the front, the side.....all over. Northside Auto paint is on the other side of All Pro, also lots of cameras. Keep you posted.
Keep praying. It is so hot today. Hottest day yet!

Let me just say, Bare Assets is more disgusting than Wacko's. I was out All Pro one day, one of the dancers sat on the tongue of one of the trailers parked in front of All Pro, when she left the owner went and wiped the trailer hitch down.....true story! Gross place!

Ahh the always clever names for gentlemen's clubs.
Good to know they are reviewing their vids considering he was a regular there.
jmo

Yeah, as much of a hoot as calling them "gentlemen"!

Lorena Inclán ‏@LorenaANjax 6m6 minutes ago
Candles ready to be passed out at #FINDLONZIE vigil family expected to read statement @ActionNewsJax

Only dozens? :(
[video=twitter;626524043315965953]https://twitter.com/VarnumANjax/status/626524043315965953[/video]

Also, First Coast News apparently interviewed Lonzie's Dad. If anyone could post the full interview, that would be great!

[video=twitter;626531258382872576]https://twitter.com/LorenaANjax/status/626531258382872576[/video]

Only dozens? :(
[video=twitter;626524043315965953]https://twitter.com/VarnumANjax/status/626524043315965953[/video]

Also, First Coast News apparently interviewed Lonzie's Dad. If anyone could post the full interview, that would be great!

Maybe alot of people didn't know about it, however after Haleigh's disappearance and since this is part of the same family, they probably have alot of questions. They could be waiting for more information as to what happened.

I am making an unrelated trip to Jacksonville tomorrow...my drive takes me to Macclenny where I will jump on I10. Does anyone know where one of the LE donation drop off locations for the North side search party will be? Would love to contribute in some way. This is just tearing me apart more and more with each day that goes on.

Has it been said where mom met Ebron?

A statement released by JSO reiterated this gratitude:

During this time of mobilization, the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has had a tremendous response from local businesses and citizens alike to help in the efforts to search for missing Lonzie Barton. The assistance has been offered by way of helping with the searches as well as by donations of food, drink and supplies. We sincerely appreciate all that has been donated thus far and will welcome them throughout this unfortunate incident.

We are asking that anyone who wishes to help in any manner, please contact the volunteer/donation liaison at 904-314-6940.

I'm wondering if they didn't finish the laundry on the first trip, so he went back to retrieve the clothes from the dryer? I'm leaning toward thinking he was dirtied after a crime and did another load of laundry, but it could be he just was picking up laundry. I'd like that clarified because bringing a whole new load of laundry to the laundromat after doing laundry earlier is strange. The big benefit of laundromats is that you can do a bunch of loads at once. The big downside is it's a pain to haul the loads around. In other words, you want to get as much done in one trip. So why that second trip??

Since they have the video from the strip club ( and Ebron outside the car switching to the drivers seat), was he wearing the same outfit in that video that he was wearing when LE hot there at 2am? If he was picking up mom that late, he wouldn't have a reason to change unless his clothes were dirty..... Say from hiding a body?

Since they have the video from the strip club ( and Ebron outside the car switching to the drivers seat), was he wearing the same outfit in that video that he was wearing when LE hot there at 2am? If he was picking up mom that late, he wouldn't have a reason to change unless his clothes were dirty..... Say from hiding a body?

That kind of information I don't think JSO will release....its best they keep some information from the public....its normal police operations to do so.

Since Lonna said she last saw Lonzie @ the laudromat, she & WRE may have left him there while they went to Wacko's. This scenario would square with the sheriffs statement that Lonzie was seen around the time Lonna was dropped off @ the laudromate.

Maybe some posters could share their thoughts on something that has been bothering me from the get go. If WRE dumped the car a mile & a half from the apt. complex, how could he expect his story that the sister was in the car & got scared & came up to the apt. be believed. Surely the sister could tell LE if she was left in the car in front of the apt. Never has made any sense to me.

Since Lonna said she last saw Lonzie @ the laudromat, she & WRE may have left him there while they went to Wacko's. This scenario would square with the sheriffs statement that Lonzie was seen around the time Lonna was dropped off @ the laudromate.

Maybe some posters could share their thoughts on something that has been bothering me from the get go. If WRE dumped the car a mile & a half from the apt. complex, how could he expect his story that the sister was in the car & got scared & came up to the apt. be believed. Surely the sister could tell LE if she was left in the car in front of the apt. Never has made any sense to me.

I'm sure she has told them that she wasn't left outside in the car alone but rather that she walked home with Ebron which is why LE cracked his carjacking myth to begin with. That's my thought....either that or someone else disposed of poor Lonzie for him after whatever tragic incident occurred and then left his car and keys in it at its final location so that he would not technically know what to tell anyone about where Lonzie actually is now. Either way, I'm sure that sisters story played a big part in LE identifying WE as a suspect rather than a victim. They just can't tell us everything.

Who knows how he may have threatened the little girl.

Still not clear to me, maybe I am dense: did Lonna see Lonzie when she was dropped off at work or at the laundromat? If she saw him at the laundromat, who was watching him when she was being dropped off at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966