GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not clear to me, maybe I am dense: did Lonna see Lonzie when she was dropped off at work or at the laundromat? If she saw him at the laundromat, who was watching him when she was being dropped off at work?

Thats one thing I think is very unclear to all at this point. Unless I missed something, there seem to be some discrepancies there as even Chief Hackney will not comment as to when Lonzie was actually last seen other than to say it was "around the time Lonna was dropped off". A reporter tried to narrow that time frame down to an hour or 30 minutes and Chief Hackney declined to answer with specifics. That was part of what got my attention so much today.

Has it been said where mom met Ebron?
I haven't seen that anywhere.

Still not clear to me, maybe I am dense: did Lonna see Lonzie when she was dropped off at work or at the laundromat? If she saw him at the laundromat, who was watching him when she was being dropped off at work?

Not dense. I don't think we know that.
Thats one thing I think is very unclear to all at this point. Unless I missed something, there seem to be some discrepancies there as even Chief Hackney will not comment as to when Lonzie was actually last seen other than to say it was "around the time Lonna was dropped off". A reporter tried to narrow that time frame down to an hour or 30 minutes and Chief Hackney declined to answer with specifics. That was part of what got my attention so much today.

I noticed that too. You can tell Hackney wants to talk, lol, but he can't.

Thanks kindly to both of you. Well, that was really, really sad.

Find little Lonzie ......... alive !

I apologize if I caused any confusion in regard to the car seat. I really thought I had read that there wasn't one in the car when found. Glad I brought it up though because now I know there was a car seat in the car.

I don't think I've ever followed a missing child's case that has grabbed me like this one has grabbed me. I am not local but I feel a part of this somehow. I think it's because the Chief has done such an outstanding job in communicating to the public. He has made it seem like Lonzie belongs to all of us. I think if it's possible for Lonzie to be found, JSO will find him. Would love to know more about the Texas Equusearcher's activities. If anyone comes across any info., please share.

IMO...

I think there is a lot to be said for the tactics and PR of this sheriff...

He seems to have the knack of making the community feel as though it is "a team" with the LE... All working towards a common goal...

I do not always see the LE/community relationship developed this way....

JMO...

I apologize if I caused any confusion in regard to the car seat. I really thought I had read that there wasn't one in the car when found. Glad I brought it up though because now I know there was a car seat in the car.

I don't think I've ever followed a missing child's case that has grabbed me like this one has grabbed me. I am not local but I feel a part of this somehow. I think it's because the Chief has done such an outstanding job in communicating to the public. He has made it seem like Lonzie belongs to all of us. I think if it's possible for Lonzie to be found, JSO will find him. Would love to know more about the Texas Equusearcher's activities. If anyone comes across any info., please share.

You DO NOT need to be sorry at all, there was some confusion regarding the car seat in the beginning so you probably did read that there was not one at some point. I was a local and grew up and lived my whole life in Mandarin, I worked at the Avenues Mall for years as a teen and drove up and down those streets that are searching everyday. I moved about two years ago to the west coast of the state but this case still hits so close to home. I am very proud of JSO and especially Detective Hackney as they have done an excellent job with this.

Does anyone know a program that can record video off a website? I was surfing the net and realized I had a page open still with local news and apparently it is live of the reporter and switches to the news as they do the segment. I am SO not pleased with his reporting. I am flabbergasted at it and irate right now. I tried recording it off Ipad but once live feed stops one cant reload it. I have it loaded on a pc but IF i shut it off it wont come back.

Please enlighten me on how to record it with better quality (i used my ipad to record the pc) and a site I can upload it to.

Also am i too emotionally charged in this case or do you all find this type of behavior wrong? He stated something to the effect while laughing and making light off the situation "little lonzi is coming home" it appears then maybe a camera guy says something about it being on live feed (not sure but just a guess) then he laughs..

I'm also stuck on this. It doesn't sound as if mama saw little Lonzie at the time she was being dropped off at work.

"around the time Lonna was dropped off" (at work)

So is this saying Lonzie was not in the car as mom went to work? But Lonna did see him shortly before going to work? (it wouldn't have been after)

Possible that Lonzie was left at home sleeping while Lonna went to work.

[video=twitter;626591982375337984]https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax/status/626591982375337984[/video]

There was no specification to that except to say that there was a car seat, they did not mention a booster seat, in the car.

They didnt even say the carseat was in the passenger part of the car. Could have been thrown in the trunk. A honda civic is a small car with room for 2 people in the back, so if mom was driving, WRE was most likely in the passenger seat, the 3rd adult in one of the 2 back seats, and the kids crammed together in the other (and wishful thinking: hopefully at the very least sharing a seatbelt). In addition, I would assume that the 3rd adult was probably sitting on the same side as the entrance and cameras at Wackos and was blocking the view of the kids to the manager and cameras.

"It’s very, very, very good information that’s leading us there," Hackney said.

That area of Duval County is made up mostly of marsh and water, but it is also home to Ebron’s parents.

"It makes perfect sense to go to areas he’s familiar with, he grew up in," said Action News Law and Safety Expert Dale Carson.

While police have not said exactly what’s leading them there, Carson said police likely have more than a tip.

"That window of time, he could’ve driven all the way to Orlando and back. What we’re likely basing his presence here in Jacksonville on is his statements and the pinging of his cellphone."

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...appearance-said-s/nm8yH/#sthash.vJ8zdXjF.dpuf

Just listened to Dad's interview. :( This is so sad. He says him and Lonna are working together, and he still calls her his wife. I can't imagine looking for my baby, or any family member that's missing, and the days wear on. Makes me even more angry at Ebron just sitting there knowing searches are going on.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed or mentioned (the threads are going too fast for me to stay afloat...).
Has sweet Lonzie's mother gone to speak with the POI since he's been in jail? Is she allowed to? If so, since they were a couple - I'm curious if he'd tell her anything that he didn't tell his father?

Again ... Apologies if this has been discussed & pls disregard. I'm trying to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was 'specifically' stated that Lonna last saw Lonzie at the laundry mat. If so, and she and Ebron and a 3rd adult drove to her work, Lonzie would not have been in the car.

That begs three questions:
1) where was Lonzie while they were taking Lonna to work?
2) who was he with?
3) where was his sister?

She said she saw Lonzie with her son early last week when they came for a visit, but said she did not speak to her son at all on Thursday. She added she has never met Lonzie's mother, Lonna Lauramore.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...appearance-said-s/nm8yH/#sthash.vJ8zdXjF.dpuf

I think his parents are circling their wagons. Fair enough - no one wants to think their son is capable of this sort of thing. Trouble is, his past history with his biological children tells us what kind of person WRE really is.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed or mentioned (the threads are going too fast for me to stay afloat...).
Has sweet Lonzie's mother gone to speak with the POI since he's been in jail? Is she allowed to? If so, since they were a couple - I'm curious if he'd tell her anything that he didn't tell his father?

Again ... Apologies if this has been discussed & pls disregard. I'm trying to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think I've read anything that talks about that. I've only read things that other people have linked to, or that I've seen on twitter. I don't live in Florida, or even the US, so I don't know what newspapers/channels to follow.
In the interview with Lonzie's Dad, he does say he and Lonna (mom) are working together.

I thought it was 'specifically' stated that Lonna last saw Lonzie at the laundry mat. If so, and she and Ebron and a 3rd adult drove to her work, Lonzie would not have been in the car.

That begs three questions:
1) where was Lonzie while they were taking Lonna to work?
2) who was he with?
3) where was his sister?

A newspaper article states that Lonna told the police she last saw Lonzie at the laundromat. I don't know if that fits your definition of 'specifically." (It doesn't fit mine.)

The "third person" comes from the manager of Wacko's Gentlemen's Club (lol) who watched the surveillance camera footage from when Lonna was dropped off at work that afternoon and then told the press he thought he saw a third person, but wasn't sure who it was. To me, the problem with that is he doesn't need to be releasing that info and he had some other things to say that made Lonna look bad and his business look good(IDK if they are true - they could be - but they were inflammatory and unnecessary at the moment, in my opinion).

I agree that your questions are very valid and important and I am starting to wonder if he was in the car, too. I would also like to know the answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654