GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Ebron, just tell them where he is, take responsibility, coward!!! Argh, sorry just it gets me so mad. He can bring resolution but oh no, only thinking of himself!!

Don't be sorry - if ever there was a man to despise it's Ebron. And it's clear that LE feels the same. Good. They're going to make sure his sorry *advertiser censored* stays in jail until they find Lonzie and bring murder charges against him. He's essentially thumbing his nose at LE by refusing to say where Lonzie is. He's going to lose in the end - count on it.

Lindsey Boetsch ‏@FCNLindsey · 47s47 seconds ago
EXCLUSIVE: @JeannieBlaylock spoke with Ruben Ebron's dad. He says he hopes Ruben is "man enough" to talk to police #findlonzie

[video=twitter;625460235235266564]https://twitter.com/FCNLindsey/status/625460235235266564[/video]

Marking my spot.
There are some words I'd like to say to Ebron... but I'll not post them here. You may know what I'm thinking. :stormingmad:
It's a pity this man was not kept locked up long before this, he has demonstrated through his rap sheet that he just keeps getting worse. There are some who will never be rehabilitated.
Imo.

Marking my spot.
There are some words I'd like to say to Ebron... but I'll not post them here. You may know what I'm thinking. :stormingmad:
It's a pity this man was not kept locked up long before this, he has demonstrated through his rap sheet that he just keeps getting worse. There are some who will never be rehabilitated.
Imo.

I agree! I'm just heartbroken. I know everybody believes this is now a recovery instead of rescue but I've held out hope that he's alive. For them to say it looks more like a recovery....I feel like crying. That poor baby and his sister. For us, we move on with our lives. His sweet sister will never be the same again. She will always wonder if she could have done something to save him or have survivors remorse. Im just sad! I know they haven't found him yet but I think everyone is right and he's already with the Angels. I want to beat the truth out of that boyfriend... Whatever his name is!

Wonder if Daddy Ebron of R Ebron will fork up bail money for 100K bond on his little boy.

Wm Ebron, Sr Talks About Son's Actions:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...-ebron-sr-speaks-about-sons-actions/30710585/

Reporter adds that Father said son told him that he told LE 95% of what happened

Thanks for the link.

Ooof. I feel for his Dad. I really do. This is the man that tried to help his own grandkids when WRE assaulted his ex-gf. I see someone who is struggling to believe his son, but can't ignore all the way things are going. I commend him for making that interview largely about Lonzie.

It sounds like WRE is lying to his father - who clearly loves him - just like he is lying to the police.

It occurred to me earlier today that perhaps Lonzie didn't want his momma to leave him and he did what babies his age do- pitched a royal fit and wouldn't stop screaming for mommy... I can imagine this guy getting completely fed up, yelling and screaming at Lonzie and making that poor baby even more upset. And then a hopped up on cocaine W.E. ended it HIS way.

My kids did that on occasion when we had to leave them with a relative, friend or sitter. And I experienced it when I used to babysit, many times, too.

Poor Lonzie and family.

Hackney said if there was a puddle, officers would be looking in it - if there was a tree, officers would be looking under it in the area of Philips Highway and the I-95/295 interchange on the Southside.

The evidence in the case has led authorities to search in that area more earnestly, including Southern Oaks mobile home park.

Hackney said he believes Lonzie will be found during daylight hours.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/24/j-s-o-working-possible-child-abduct

BBM

Does this ^^ indicate LE believes he is mostly likely in water

I'm a mother to two, I can't imagine ever leaving my children with someone who has that criminal history, This breaks my heart. Praying they find him soon.

Wonder if Daddy Ebron of R Ebron will fork up bail money for 100K bond on his little boy.

After viewing the interview of Mr Ebron, Sr, I heard nothing that indicates or hints that Father would/will bail him out at any point.

Also, other than being his Father, nothing to indicate Sr. views him as his "little boy." He views him as his son.

Is he likely to bail him out: NO

Would he want to see him sentenced to death if ever charged & convicted: NO, WRE is his son

Only MO

I'm a mother to two, I can't imagine ever leaving my children with someone who has that criminal history, This breaks my heart. Praying they find him soon.

We don't know that Lonzie's mom knew about his background.

I pray they find him soon.I don't think it looks too good for him.But I pray he is ok.

Marking my spot.
Imo.
I have too wonder if he is a narc, due to his record and Florida 3 strike law..He should have been in prison a long time ago..
I so hope LE checked the trunk of his car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966