GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lonzie's mom did know about much of Ruben's background. She was at the apartment during his latest arrest iirc.
I'm sure she is going thru all kind of emotions right now and for that I am sorry.
I'm also terrified of what Ruben Ebron's courageous dad said about "he told me he had told 95% of the facts (my words)".
Didn't the reporter say Ebron's dad says he knows the other 5% now and will discuss it at 11?
I am so proud of Ebron Sr. What a kind and honest man. It is not his fault for the direction his son took in life.
jmho

The guy at Wacko's said that Lonzie's mother worked there "infrequently". I wonder if she worked at other clubs, too. I'm thinking if she didn't work often then Lonzie may not have been used to being left with WE. He probably did throw a fit. Add to that the potty training and WE's possible desire for a high. Yep, I think WE doesn't want Lonzie to be found for awhile. I was pessimistic that he would ever be found but after watching this morning's presser, I feel more optimistic.

EDIT to add: When one of my children was a baby I took a part-time evening job. My job was down my long drive way and across a highway from my home. My husband would have to hold our little one and walk him around, bouncing him all evening, to sooth him. One night he brought our baby out onto our porch and I could hear his cries all the way down the lane, across the highway, and INSIDE the building where I worked. I put my two week notice in the next day! Not all moms have that option, I know.

Potty training,this is what I think happened,an potty accident angered BF.That is why he was in diapers when missing.

21 months is fairly young for potty training a boy, typically. So it's not really all that out of the ordinary for him to be in a diaper, potty training or no.

Wonder if Daddy Ebron of R Ebron will fork up bail money for 100K bond on his little boy.
I don't think so. From what I saw on todays special, he appears to be upstanding Man. He retired from the military and his mom is a nurse... If you raise your kids with morals and they go down the wrong road....Well...

We've seen his drug, DV and criminal history. Who was he before he arrived in FL?

Appears to come from a good family, a good upbringing.

WTH was he doing with himself prior to his criminal history? Did he graduate HS, attend some college?

Prior to earning somewhat of a living prob selling drugs, what was he employed as?

Just curious: He's 31/32 yo now. He's Not been a young adult for at least a decade now

Sad, so many families hurt by his decisions, his actions, his violence

Find baby Lonzie ! I cannot believe he's still missing.

21 months is fairly young for potty training a boy, typically. So it's not really all that out of the ordinary for him to be in a diaper, potty training or no.

I meant the reason he had only a diaper on and no clothes.

[video=twitter;625490108305817600]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/625490108305817600[/video]

Texas EquuSearch director Tim Miller told First Coast News a team of eleven of his Florida searchers plan to report to the JSO command center Monday morning to help search for Lonzie Barton.

Miller says the team will not be on horseback but will be conducting a ground search.

This comes as police decline help from volunteers in the community.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/26/for-lonzie-barton/30717047/

yay Tim Miller. I'm still angry about the poopstorm the Anthony's put him through. lol
If anyone can find Lonzie, its TES!

This is good! So glad Texas Equusearch has been brought in fairly early.

I didn't watch the presser so I don't know if the chief was responding to a question or not. He went out of his way to defend the mom from criticism. That seemed unusual to me. I wonder if it was a ploy to get her on his side & be more cooperative. JMO

I didn't watch the presser so I don't know if the chief was responding to a question or not. He went out of his way to defend the mom from criticism. That seemed unusual to me. I wonder if it was a ploy to get her on his side & be more cooperative. JMO

What I am thinking keep mom on the good side of the police to dig out any information they can before they might lower the boom on her ..if there is any charges she might be facing. Its good police ploy to do this.

I am reading a banner on FCN , Investigators continue to search retention pond. The information was given to them by Ebron per Chief Hackney..
I don't know if this is old banner or updated because they run banner 24/7.. I don.t remember reading this before.
Waiting for 11 news.........

Hmmm. Interesting question.

Not sure if its something like that or if its more along the lines of crowd control -- if the local media is getting saturated with information such as the mom didn't always make the best choices, that doesn't help chief and his officers find Lonzie.

I don't know either way, just wondering. And wishing otherwise :(

I just watched it, and I feel so sorry for the Dad and Mom, if anyone can get through to Ebron it's probably the Dad. So many lives changed in a blink of an eye, poor little Lonzie and his sister. Kids are always the victims. I think he's not being honest with his Dad, but it could get him to talk to LE now with the truth.

I missed the first eight minutes. Did WE's dad say anything about the 5% ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie