GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family connection to Haleigh Cummings has been mentioned in the Main Stream Media so it is now considered a fact of the case. Still wrapping my own head around the coincidence of that connection.

Yeah its down right scary how much of both case events match up....and FCN stated Friday I think that Putnam County is getting involved now with our case and bringing over case files on Haleigh case to compare.

The K9's out here are working so hard, the look on their faces is just as defeated as their human counterparts....Oh just give me 5 minutes with the . Sorry....

God bless those hard working K-9's, too! :heartbeat:

:wolf:

In my notes I have written that WE, mom, and the two children rented a room from another gentleman for $250 per month plus half the utilities...

sorry... I don't have the link at my fingertips...

JMO...

When you think about how to raise a toddler PLUS another kid with 2 adults inside ONE bedroom inside AN apartment , your brain short circuits. The kids need to run and play and bang around and make noise. Were they allowed to ? Keeping small kids pacified in such tiny, cramped quarters is impossible so I would just bet Lonzie and sister's adrenaline was surging all of the time because they needed to stretch their legs and be kids. It makes me sad. And yes, certainly lots of people live in small quarters but something tells me these 2 were not out in the yard playing for hours a day and burning off the child' natural energy. Sigh............

ETA the point of that ramble was that an adult, especially one using drugs, would lose their temper pretty quick with kids who are ' acting up ' while being told to sit quietly and essentially motionless all day in a tiny bedroom. Of course, I'm speculating but that part just glared at me. Lonzie and his sister probably got a lot of ' discipline' about being too rowdy when they were only trying to be kids , like nature intended them to. 100% my opinion only !

Okay, I listened again to the noon presser:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rking-possible-child-abduction-case/30607457/

And Chief Hackney definitely says "storage unit." Starting around 11:00 he says some of the information they have is from the initial report.

"Some pieces were filled in early, before police were called - laundromat, storage unit, that kind of data comes in and that again helps us to put the timeline together."

@wjxt4: "He is not the monster they are painting him out to be," said Ruben Ebron's dad. Raw intvw --> http://t.co/f0Rgk8A9HE http://t.co/D38tqTD7ty

[video=twitter;625730668446765056]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/625730668446765056[/video]

Well then tell where this baby is if he is not that monster. ( talking about Rueben not Sr.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Storage unit near Avenues Mall or near the laundromat, I wonder?

There are two storage facilities near the laundromat, off of Powers Rd at Toledo. One just north and one south of the laundromat.

U-Store Self Storage Powers
Atlantic Self Storage

I hate to say it but there are probably as many storage units in this area as there are retention ponds.

I hate to say it but there are probably as many storage units in this area as there are retention ponds.

Storage units, mobile home parks, and retention ponds; that's Florida in a nutshell, lol.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic · 56s56 seconds ago  Florida, USA

Vic Micolucci - WJXT retweeted Taylor Hull
Bones found this morning near Avenues are human, police say. Not Lonzie. Bones over weekend were animal #FINDLONZIE

Someone was found. rip

Just as many feared, searchers are searching for his body. LE have whatever information to lead them to believe Lonzie is no longer alive. IMO I think some of the information came from Lonzie's sister. The needs to talk and let Lonzie's loved ones say good bye to this precious baby. MOO.

Search for Lonzie continues Monday; Philips/295 area is primary focus based on investigation
Hackney reiterated at a noon briefing that where their search efforts are focusing on in the Philips Highway and Interstate 295 area is because of information they’re getting. They received at least 125 tips nationwide.
He said they’ve got “200 people searching in the heat, and we’ll continue to do that. The keystone to this case is the recovery of his body.”

The chief said Ebron has contacted people while in jail.

“My fear is he will continue to stretch the truth or manipulate the truth like he’s done with us with his family,” Hackney said.

He said the 5-year-old sister, who also was in Ebron’s care at the time, has been “as helpful as a 5-year-old can be.”

He reiterated that there’s a lot he can’t share, but “Just know this she’s helping as much as she can. She’s with her mom, where Lonzie should be.”

“Whatever happened that night was not a good thing,” and she likely was around when that happened.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...es-monday-philips295-area-primary-focus-based

Can they polygraph WE? Can he refuse it seeing as he is already being held for child neglect?

Interesting that the ex-girlfriend and Lonzie's mom have the same last name. I haven't seen a first name for the ex, and of course we won't sleuth her anyways, but is it a sure thing that she is a different person? Either way, WE had been ordered to have no contact with Lonzie's mom (due to drug violation).

Is the area where the adult male bones were found?

Or... Is this an area where LE are searching for Lonzie?

:dunno:

[video=twitter;625738965266604033]https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/625738965266604033[/video]

I think it's where the adult male bones were found. So I think LE was searching there for Lonzie and came across the bones. It's in the search zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie