GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that also, but I dont think so cause that would put Mom into the mix of Lonzie been missing. They must have some sort of confirmation he was alive and not missing when she went to work.

I thought about that too. I still go back to the fact that she needed a ride home that night. When did he tell her that her kid was missing? You don't just call someone up and tell them to find another way home and oh, by the way, your kid is gone. Or was he waiting until she got home to tell her? If he didn't tell her before, I would be shocked because he was trying to play the victim at the time (car jacking with his kid inside). If he told her before and she rode home with a lady and didn't act distressed or upset or even mention it? Sounds like she has something to hide too.

From today's noon presser...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbU9HteqCNU&feature=youtu.be

Not a word for word quote as I am not the fastest typer, but...

Chief Hackney says, we can get an idea of where he has been. If during that window, not interested in from before, but that period of time, you saw the Orange Honda with a black hood, with him driving it I would like to hear from you.

That makes me wonder if from video surveillance they have seen him with Lonzie and Lonzie was alive, but then lose WRE's movements for that two hour time period (give or take) and then no more video surveillance of Lonzie could be found or seen.

Just thinking out loud again. Also, if I could hug someone through my computer screen, I would give Chief Hackney a big one! I really like him and his dedication to finding Lonzie.

Seeing if I can put up an image of Ebrons car in question.

amber26n-4-web.jpg

Does anyone get the feeling LE is using profiling tactics during their press conferences? It's obvious he's trying to guilt/shame WE into talking, but it seems like there's more going on with the phrasing. Maybe it's just me.

One thing I am still not quite understanding.....Chief Hackney mentioned in some of the earlier releases that Ebron had contact with people that night and he said those people needed to come forward.

It's already been said that a few drug transactions occurred during the course of the evening, though, that comment was made by Ebrons father. I am not drawing any conclusions here, I am more just curious as to why LE was reaching out to anyone who had contact with Ebron via the Media rather than just going to speak with them in person since they obviously know he had contact with.

I am sure my point is moot and they have spoken to those person(s)....I just find the fact that he reached out to them via media curious as well as the fact that there has been no mention of LE making contact with anyone Ebron did actually have contact with that night. I don't have a link to provide, it was just mentioned a few times in the early media releases.

Guessing, but the drug transactions were probably done via burner phone and the people probably just had first name or "street" names, so LE may not be able to locate these people.

I love your maps! If you have a few minutes later could you make a cell tower map? It appears the search is following a pattern of what I think is the cell ping data. I think it might be helpful to see the actual coverage areas for the towers in the areas of their search.

Thank you!! I can add cell towers to the map certainly. It's late here now but I'll get on that in the morning :)

Does anyone get the feeling LE is using profiling tactics during their press conferences? It's obvious he's trying to guilt/shame WE into talking, but it seems like there's more going on with the phrasing. Maybe it's just me.

There were a few times the wording made me pause. But I'm not sure if there is anything behind it other than (what seems to me like) desperation :(

http://www.news4jax.com/news/hundre...ifth-day-of-search-for-lonzie-barton/34392502

Search for toddler turns up car, remains in pond

Police divers searching a pond off Bowden Road near Interstate 95 late Tuesday morning as part of the effort to find 21-month-old Lonzie Barton found a submerged Mazda RX-7 with human remains inside.

"Anytime we find something like this, we proceed as if there was foul play involved," Sgt. Craig Waldrup said. "It doesn't appear to be, at first sight, but we don't rule it out.

While police indicated it will take the to positively identify the remains, the pond is just over one mile from where a 28-year-old U.S. Navy sailor who disappeared on Jan. 31, 2003, was last seen.

Yaroslav-Iventyev-jpg.jpg

Aviation Machinist’s Mate 3rd Class Yaroslav Iventyev was driving a Maxda RX-7 when he left Russian Moscow Nights restaurant, just off University Boulevard South, after having dinner with friends. He was reported missing when he didn't show up for work the next day at NAS Jacksonville.

Oh wow. After all these years. If it his him I hope this brings some peace to his loved ones.

I really wonder about what mysteries lurk in our waters. A non-profit in the Boston, Massachusetts area called the Clean River Project initiated a recovery project to pull cars out of the Merrimack River. Its a tough job as the water is black with murk. Divers have to go in and basically feel around until they hit metal. Then the location is marked and the recovery effort is done to pull the cars out of the water. Last fall there was an announcement that they managed to locate 50 cars! This is fresh on my mind as just this morning I heard that the project had started up again.

50 cars recovered in Fall 2014:
http://www.boston.com/cars/news-and...imack-river/fLpFw2h5LICaWEjgNglJ9M/story.html

Today's news:
http://www.eagletribune.com/news/fi...cle_8e7a52ee-3512-11e5-9b91-37acf1d5526f.html

If the searchers are here in 200 plus numbers-so should we-here on Websleuths. Stay.

Guessing, but the drug transactions were probably done via burner phone and the people probably just had first name or "street" names, so LE may not be able to locate these people.

Very good point.

I hate to ask because there is probably a reason I'm not seeing this but maybe I just missed it. Where is the mother in all this? Is she standing by her man? Is she believing that he could have harmed Lonzie?

I hate to ask because there is probably a reason I'm not seeing this but maybe I just missed it. Where is the mother in all this? Is she standing by her man? Is she believing that he could have harmed Lonzie?

Didn't I read somewhere that she had only recently separated from Lonzie's father? How well and for how long did she even know the boyfriend?

Didn't I read somewhere that she had only recently separated from Lonzie's father? How well and for how long did she even know the boyfriend?
Yes - apparently around March- to your first question and I don't believe we know the answer to the second question.

Just to clarify - I am not bashing the mom, I am just thinking that I doubt she would be defending or covering for him because I don't think they have been together very long. I feel that she is likely cooperating fully - JMO. I think that she made a horrible, fatal, life-altering decision when she got involved with this man that she will pay for the rest of her life.

First Coast News (@FCN2go): https://twitter.com/FCN2go?s=09

#FindLonzie: Coming to Lonzie's vigil at Duck Pond Park in Macclenny at 7 tomorrow? Please wear a blue ribbon, dad tells @JeannieBlaylock.

'You never give up': Haleigh Cummings' case investigator sees parallels with Lonzie Barton search | http://t.co/3QMNJstoQ5 #FINDLONZIE

Just to clarify - I am not bashing the mom, I am just thinking that I doubt she would be defending or covering for him because I don't think they have been together very long. I feel that she is likely cooperating fully - JMO. I think that she made a horrible, fatal, life-altering decision when she got involved with this man that she will pay for the rest of her life.

I agree.
In one of the press briefings, the Lead Investigator, Hackney, said she was cooperating fully and basically appealed to the press and public to give her some slack. Until that changes, I'm going to go with Hackney on this one.

I thought about that too. I still go back to the fact that she needed a ride home that night. When did he tell her that her kid was missing? You don't just call someone up and tell them to find another way home and oh, by the way, your kid is gone. Or was he waiting until she got home to tell her? If he didn't tell her before, I would be shocked because he was trying to play the victim at the time (car jacking with his kid inside). If he told her before and she rode home with a lady and didn't act distressed or upset or even mention it? Sounds like she has something to hide too.

There is some information about her ride home, but it has only been posted in comment sections and not by mainstream media so right now cant talk about it. Boo-hoo.

Still on the fence right now about Mom. Wonder if Hackney is just playing there games, till baby is found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right? its just so sad. At least there are a lot of highly trained peope out there looking for him.

I mean, I guess you never know, but he doesn't strike me as a pedophile. I do think that if there was evidence that he harmed Lonzie's sister then Hackney (lead detective) would have killed WRE with his own bare hands. He does not play and you can tell he hates this perp... a lot.

I think Lonzie had an accident or was crying and wouldn't stop (or somehow otherwise interupted WRE's 'business dealings) and he killed him in a fit of rage then panicked. I think that he went to get the clothes from the laundromat and disposed of the body. He then drove around, put on his Mensa hat (sarcasm) and came up with the car jacking story. That is my working theory right now, but I could be very wrong. I know we aren't privy to everything and I'm not sure if that works with the time line, but it is my thinking at the moment. JMO IMO.

I agree with your thoughts on what happened to Lonzie, but I'm willing to bet money that he was sexually abusing the 5 yr old in some way. I think that may be why she's still alive - he wasn't done having fun with her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mae_uk