GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that Lonzie's sister is staying with a relative (aunt?). Has anyone heard where the mom is living if not in the boyfriends rented room.

I'm sure she was living there prior to this incident but no, I have not read anything about where she is now except that she is with family. I'm not really sure why that is important though.....I don't mean that rude either. I just would expect that this whole ordeal would have her wanting to be as far away from any memory of Ruben Ebron as possible.

Posted: 7:06 p.m. Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Police ping Ebron’s cellphone for answers in Lonzie Barton's disappearance - See more at:

http://www.fox30jax.com/news/news/l...ers-lonzie-barton/nm8Dc/#sthash.l3qTLuzw.dpuf

Speaking of cellphone pings:

Hackney said investigators have divided the Southside into a grid, expanding the search area even more on Tuesday.

Cadaver dogs combed the woods near the entrance to Deercreek. At the Avenues Walk, dive teams explored multiple retention ponds. Just before 7 p.m., we found crews along Interstate 295 between Philips Highway and State Road 9B.

Hackney said surveillance video and Ebron's cell phone records led them here.

“We are not drawing locations out of a hat. The places that you the media are seeing officers, K-9, dive team searching, they're there for a reason,” Hackney said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...akingly-conduct-grid-searches-21-month/nm8Gh/

This thread is about finding Lonzie Barton.

I went to First Coast News to see if there was anything new and I cannot believe I had forgotten but Chief Petty Officer Kevin Williams went missing from the Avenues area a couple of years ago and they may have found him in that pond, or he may turn up as the search for Lonzie continues.

May be in reference to this:
First Coast News ‏@FCN2go 4h4 hours ago

Manager of club where Lonzie Barton's mother works speaks with @JRodriguezFCN about fundraising efforts: http://fcnews.tv/1Irbhk5 #FindLonzie

Retweets
Favorite
classyklb
Anna
northern florida
Steven Dial
Jessica Curry

12:06 AM - 29 Jul 2015 · Details

I don't know where you got this "word" but as far as I am concerned, that is hearsay and until someone of the proper authority says otherwise....I am going to consider her a victim in this tragic incident. She is not related to Misty Croslin or Ronald Cummings and therefor the comparison is misplaced; she is related to Crystal Sheffield. While Crystals (Haleigh Cummings biological mother) background may not be impressive either, she is still not the one who had her daughter in her care when she went missing.

Maybe I missed it or maybe it hasn't come up, but has it been stated anywhere how Lonzie's mother got home that night seeing as RE was suppose to pick her up after work but didn't? How and when did she find out her baby was missing? Any information on this in MSM or by LE? TIA and MOO.

May be in reference to this:
First Coast News ‏@FCN2go 4h4 hours ago

Manager of club where Lonzie Barton's mother works speaks with @JRodriguezFCN about fundraising efforts: http://fcnews.tv/1Irbhk5 #FindLonzie

Retweets
Favorite
classyklb
Anna
northern florida
Steven Dial
Jessica Curry

12:06 AM - 29 Jul 2015 · Details

Co-workers raise money for mom of missing toddler

http://www.news4jax.com/news/coworkers-raise-money-for-mom-of-missing-toddler/34381252

Maybe I missed it or maybe it hasn't come up, but has it been stated anywhere how Lonzie's mother got home that night seeing as RE was suppose to pick her up after work but didn't? How and when did she find out her baby was missing? Any information on this in MSM or by LE? TIA and MOO.
Good question. I missed only a small period of discussion, but I don't recall seeing mention of that so far.

I have read that Lonzie's sister is staying with a relative (aunt?). Has anyone heard where the mom is living if not in the boyfriends rented room.

Has there been any mention whether or not other roommates have made statements at all? I mean if he is renting a room, that implies he is sharing an apartment with others, or am I misreading that?

Hi I'm new and have been reading since the beginning and decided to join in. I grew up in Jax and now live two hours away.

In one of the articles I don't have it at hand right now, but it said at first the sister was with mom but she is now with mom's mom (grandma).

To me, this is a very transparent effort by the establishment to exploit a situation, and Lonzie's mommy, for their own financial gain. It seems to me that Lonzie's mommy is naive and easily taken advantage of. In her state, them convincing her that they have only her best interests at heart is probably something she needs to believe. Denial is a very comforting friend when faced with unbelievable tragedy you can't wrap your mind around.

I read it as co-workers (probably mostly females and working mums) looking out for one of their own. While it does sound like they'll be collecting donations from customers, some of whom are probably regulars and may know Lonzie's mother, it seems like a genuine effort to help out financially - especially knowing that she won't be working for some time at least. It's the ******** type fundraising set up by supposedly well meaning folks that worry me more - those sites have made it too easy for cons to coax money out of generous strangers. I think that passing around the hat in a workplace isn't such an uncommon event when a fellow worker is experiencing hardship.

Heck, some people are just diabolically cruel in their comments on fb and the like (just followed a link in the article above :gaah: ).

It's been posted that Lonna wants to go back to work. Maybe she wants to get her mind off her worries. Cooperating with the police does not mean that she is not supportive of WRE & his version of events. She has been invisible. Maybe if she goes back to Wacko's, reporters can ask her about her thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds