GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but she may not.... if she has no criminal history she may get prop 36 (? i think its 36, but whatever prop FL hass for it) or a deferred sentence.

Yes she can....even if its her first time she can still do time for it.

I don't think they should scale back yet in the south side. I think they should go back to the South side and check more around the laundromat on Powers ave in between there and around Baker Skinner Park.Maybe off of Powers rd somewhere.Also just a feeling I had did they check Camp Tomahawk Park also.

this can be true, but i used to use it recreationally and i never got addicted. i know many others arent that lucky. most i got was a little blue after, it does mess with your dopamine.

Coming down from the drug causes depression so severe that a person will do almost anything to get the drug—even commit murder.

And if he or she can’t get cocaine, the depression can get so intense it can drive the addict to suicide.

Short-term effects

Loss of appetite
Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
Contracted blood vessels
Increased rate of breathing
Dilated pupils
Disturbed sleep patterns
Nausea
Hyperstimulation
Bizarre, erratic, sometimes violent behavior
Hallucinations, hyperexcitability, irritability
Tactile hallucination that creates the illusion of bugs burrowing under the skin
Intense euphoria
Anxiety and paranoia
Depression
Intense drug craving
Panic and psychosis
Convulsions, seizures and sudden death from high doses (even one time)

Cocaine causes heart, kidney, brain and lung damage.
Cocaine causes heart, kidney, brain and lung damage.
Long-term effects
Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain
High blood pressure, leading to heart attacks, strokes, and death
Liver, kidney and lung damage
Destruction of tissues in nose if sniffed
Respiratory failure if smoked
Infectious diseases and abscesses if injected
Malnutrition, weight loss
Severe tooth decay
Auditory and tactile hallucinations
Sexual problems, reproductive damage and infertility (for both men and women)
Disorientation, apathy, confused exhaustion
Irritability and mood disturbances
Increased frequency of risky behavior
Delirium or psychosis
Severe depression
Tolerance and addiction (even after just one use)

“Don’t touch cocaine. I spent two years in jail because of this drug. And when I got out, life was so hard I started taking the drug again. I know 10 girls who became prostitutes because of coke. It’s much more extreme and degrading than we believe. At the time we don’t realize to what degree it destroys us.” —Shawne
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/cocaine/effects-of-cocaine.html

The walmart is south of this sign place, but just 2 stores down.

tracks.jpg

St. Augustine Record ‏@staugrecord [video=twitter;627172506902753280]https://twitter.com/staugrecord/status/627172506902753280[/video]
Suspect in Lonzie'sdisappearance speaks in published interview.#FindLonzie http://bit.ly/1LV7kVT

In this article, the reporter states that the suspect spoke with them for 2 hours but then, only gave a handful of quotes.
The other thing is that it seems he is still sticking to his story of leaving sleeping Lonzie in the car & the car stolen. Even, tho early on the sheriff stated that the story is false.

The paper has been out for a while now. There is obviously nothing substantial in it or it would be all over SM. I wonder what they talked about and what they left out too.

So far all we've heard is that he was "warned" about CB and that the story he told LE is the truth, except for the discrepancy about leaving the 5yr old with the roommate when he returned to the parking lot only to find the car being driven away with a sleeping child inside. He may have told them that too and it was our assumption he returned to the parking lot with the 5yr old because we did not know at first that there was a roommate.

I guess the phone battery and delay part of the story was for the benefit of the roommate to explain the time between when he left the apt and then returned claiming the car was stolen?

MOO

]BBM, Do you all think that LE really WOULDN'T have Lonzie's mom try and get the truth out of him? When the chief was appealing for anyone who knows the POI to (basically go to the jail) and talk to him....appeal to his "heart" (not that he has one), it seems like gf would be the obvious choice.....and now, if he's crying 'poor me'....it seems maybe there would be something to gain by putting them in a "private" room together and observe body language, what is said, not said.....

Other than that, I wish Ebron would have had to go on every search with LE and experience the scorching heat, searing sun, lots of bug bites, exhausting hours - instead of sitting on his *advertiser censored** in the cool airconditioning."

Newbie here to posting. LE cannot really put the two of them together in a room- there is still an injunction for him to stay away. While the charge of violating that is peanuts, LE has used the ability to keep someone in jail while they have time to look for evidence a lot. In fact, that is what they are doing now withe the two charges of child neglect. Also, IMO, this guy is experienced with legal system. He wouldn't say a word knowing LE would have to be present and maybe recording. Remember Casey Anthony's jailhouse calls?

Question that would probably relate to this also, has actually said that mom is cleared a

Welcome MEMEto5! In today's update reporters kept asking Hackney about Lonna's trip to the jail yesterday and he declined to talk about it. I think the big question is whether or not she spoke with Ebron.

Lonzie's mom Lonna Lauramore spent the day at Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters talking with investigators.

Lauramore looked exhausted. Action News saw her speaking with an investigator earlier Thursday and asked not to give any more statements until she's had a chance to rest.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...e-barton-continues-his-mother-talks-in/nm9TC/

It is so frustrating to try to think what these people would do in a drug induced state, but look at Casey, she wasn't on drugs and look at how long it took to figure out where she hid her daughter. But it was a place she knew. I still think Misty or whoever chose the St John river only because they had a house just behind it. Oh well, going back to lunch, say another prayer today is the day.

Just reading the order of arrest. Ebron claims to have gone to the laundromat and put a load in and returned to the apartment to use cocaine (page 3 point #4). Based on his claim that he was not gone for long, that puts him at the laundromat just somewhere around 1:30 am, if not later. He went to the car to pick up Lonna and he claims the car was driven off with the baby inside based on his story. Call was made at 2:19 am

More discrepancies to his crapola story.

How do I load the pdf? I opened it from winterose's earlier post around noon.

Ebron and Lonzie's mother are still facing charges from May's drug bust, and one of the good things is it's keeping them from seeing each other right now. Also, if he had gotten out of jail in Jax, he'd be picked up for Baker County.

Drug bust back in May at her apt that was in Baker county....this was before she came to Jax...Ebron was there too in the bust. This is why even if Ebron is bailed out of Duval Jail for the child endangerment charges he is heading to Baker county cause his bond in Baker county has been revoked.

Yes. We're not really allowed to say much about Lonna right now but here's a link to video that outlines the drug charges and it states that it's still possible for Baker county to file charges.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/videos/news/lonzies-mother-may-face-drug-charges/vDXwr7/

I don't see or hear anything about her being arrested or charged with anything, only WRE. ??

Just reading the order of arrest. Ebron claims to have gone to the laundromat and put a load in and returned to the apartment to use cocaine (page 3 point #4). Based on his claim that he was not gone for long, that puts him at the laundromat just somewhere around 1:30 am, if not later. He went to the car to pick up Lonna and he claims the car was driven off with the baby inside based on his story. Call was made at 2:19 am

It has been linked a few times. Here it is again: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf
Can just be linked like a normal page. And, I agree that its a lot of BS.

I don't see or hear anything about her being arrested or charged with anything, only WRE. ??

It has been linked a few times. Here it is again: http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf
Can just be linked like a normal page. And, I agree that its a lot of BS.

http://m.wap.jacksonville.com/news/...isappearance-lonzie-barton-timeline#gsc.tab=0

"Lauramore was evicted from the Macclenny apartments after she, Ebron and another woman were arrested on drug charges. Police responded to a noise complaint on May 30 and found Ebron and the women with marijuana, white powder, brown powder and ecstasy pills shaped like green strawberries. Ebron had $394 on him, and the arresting officer made note of it."

http://m.wap.jacksonville.com/news/...isappearance-lonzie-barton-timeline#gsc.tab=0

"Lauramore was evicted from the Macclenny apartments after she, Ebron and another woman were arrested on drug charges. Police responded to a noise complaint on May 30 and found Ebron and the women with marijuana, white powder, brown powder and ecstasy pills shaped like green strawberries. Ebron had $394 on him, and the arresting officer made note of it."

TY! It didn't say anything in the clip and I couldn't remember what the report said.

Can't help thinking Lonzie was in a laundry basket sometime that night/morning. Horrible scenario.
I find it interesting/wise that Hackney says he hasn't discounted anyone in this investigation.
The mother is cooperating.
He left it at that.
Whenever hard drugs get thrown into the mix all bets are off. People vary. Most think they can "handle it". In actuality few could.
Unfortunately learned that lesson loooong ago.
~sending out thoughts and prayers for Lonzie's sweet innocent spirit~
jmho

Is the Chief placing heat on his parents too? It seemed that way in the presser. JMO

I find it odd that they did not stay long in the North search area. It must have been a false lead?

Can't help thinking Lonzie was in a laundry basket sometime that night/morning. Horrible scenario.
I find it interesting/wise that Hackney says he hasn't discounted anyone in this investigation.
The mother is cooperating.
He left it at that.
Whenever hard drugs get thrown into the mix all bets are off. People vary. Most think they can "handle it". In actuality few could.
Unfortunately learned that lesson loooong ago.
~sending out thoughts and prayers for Lonzie's sweet innocent spirit~
jmho

I agree with you in general and especially about the laundry basket. I think we will come to find that the laundry is key here.. Drugs are bad, kids.

I wonder, though. If someone -anyone - else was involved, don't you think WRE would throw them under the bus so fast?!
*He seems to be trying to pin it on Lonzie's dad CB even though CB had nothing to do with it.
* He wants to talk to his "girlfriend." They won't let him see his girlfriend. This isn't Romeo and Juliet! As soon as he realizes she doesn't want to see him, IMO, he's going to start pointing the finger at her.
*I'm just waiting for this guy to start talking about the nanny.

IMO JMO

I'm thinking that's awfully late to be at the laundromat isn't it? I wonder what he was washing? Did they say?

RE claims he left the car running with the children inside while he went inside the apartment to do coke and charge his phone. Perhaps a clue to LE that RE was lying about him leaving the car running is because he would need the key to get into the apartment and it would be on his key ring with the car key? Of course unless everyone who lived in the apartment was in the habit of leaving the apartment door unlocked. Or maybe he didn't keep the apartment key on the same ring as his car keys, which to me would be odd as most people keep all their frequently used keys on the same ring. MOO.

What might the truth be? Lonzie got into some of his illegal drugs and died, RE got violent with Lonzie for having an accident in the car? If that was the case, LE would have found evidence of that in his baby seat. Or for whatever reason RE lost his temper with Lonzie and killed him? RE left the children in the car while he was in someone's place or their apartment, doing drugs and Lonzie died of heat exhaustion? Lonzie was making such a fuss his sister went to get RE but he took his time doing whatever, and by that time it was too late?

RE is sticking to the abduction story for obvious reasons. As long as LE have no evidence against him to prove he murdered Lonzie, RE figures LE cannot charge him with murder. I hope LE are making it clear to him he's looking at a long sentence regarding his past records; drugs and violence and that they can also charge him with murder without a body. Either way his goose is cooked so why doesn't he just tell the truth and let Lonzie's loved ones have him back and some closure. Maybe he's working on some sort of "deal". I hope if he killed this precious child, he never sees the outside of prison again.
ALL MOO.

TY!

Quote from article:
n the night Lonzie disappeared, Ebron was babysitting his girlfriend's two children -- Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister -- and there was another adult in the apartment.

Ebron told The Star that Lonzie was asleep when he put the boy in his car as he got ready to go pick up his girlfriend from work about 2 a.m. last Friday. He said Lonzie's 5-year-old sister was awake in the car playing on his cellphone when he went back inside the apartment. She followed him, leaving Lonzie alone in the car.

BS!
If there was another adult in the apartment, why would he take two kids out at 2:00 am (or whatever time it was). He would say hey, I'm gonna go get L, watch the kids for me please.' Even if the roommate was asleep, i would still leave the kids there in the home and go. Everyone (except maybe WRE) knows it is neither easy nor fun to move a sleeping baby around.

So according to what he told the Florida Star, the sister is awake, but Lonzie is asleep. Why is he saying this? I bet it is because he knows that if the detectives ask the sister if Lonzie was awake, she will say no.

Did we know that the original pic of Lonzie came from WRE's phone? The one with him wearing the oversized boots and looking pensive. I wonder when it was taken? because if I was going to disappear a baby, but wanted to look like the good guy, I'd make sure to have a good, recent pic of the baby on my phone so I could show the investigators and then they would not suspect me. :facepalm:

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member