GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you in general and especially about the laundry basket. I think we will come to find that the laundry is key here.. Drugs are bad, kids.

I wonder, though. If someone -anyone - else was involved, don't you think WRE would throw them under the bus so fast?!
*He seems to be trying to pin it on Lonzie's dad CB even though CB had nothing to do with it.
* He wants to talk to his "girlfriend." They won't let him see his girlfriend. This isn't Romeo and Juliet! As soon as he realizes she doesn't want to see him, IMO, he's going to start pointing the finger at her.
*I'm just waiting for this guy to start talking about the nanny.

IMO JMO

The nanny? What nanny? I must be missing something.

RE claims he left the car running with the children inside while he went inside the apartment to do coke and charge his phone. Perhaps a clue to LE that RE was lying about him leaving the car running is because he would need the key to get into the apartment and it would be on his key ring with the car key? Of course unless everyone who lived in the apartment was in the habit of leaving the apartment door unlocked. Or maybe he didn't keep the apartment key on the same ring as his car keys, which to me would be odd as most people keep all their frequently used keys on the same ring. MOO.

What might the truth be? Lonzie got into some of his illegal drugs and died, RE got violent with Lonzie for having an accident in the car? If that was the case, LE would have found evidence of that in his baby seat. Or for whatever reason RE lost his temper with Lonzie and killed him? RE left the children in the car while he was in someone's place or their apartment, doing drugs and Lonzie died of heat exhaustion? Lonzie was making such a fuss his sister went to get RE but he took his time doing whatever, and by that time it was too late?
Asked why he left Lonzie and the boy's sister in a running car, he said that the car has to be started each time by opening the hood. Once you turn it off, you have to open the hood again, he explained.
From article linked up thread.
here:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-speaks-defends-his-innocence/34451880

Youtube link to presser:

[video=youtube;BYO0TBl4IVY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYO0TBl4IVY[/video]

Asked why he left Lonzie and the boy's sister in a running car, he said that the car has to be started each time by opening the hood. Once you turn it off, you have to open the hood again, he explained.
here:

I was just going to post this. So what do we all think of this? The car was found still running wasn't it? Keys still in the ignition? Maybe the person who stole it also knew that he or she would have to lift the hood to start it again? Any mechanics on here who can verify what the **** Ebron means here?

So I suppose there is video of him lifting the hood when he went to the gas station? JMO

Also interesting that the photo used of Lonzie with the boots was on his phone.

here:

--only Lonzie was left in the car, according to Ruben.

--idiotic excuse, even if the car had to be left running, to avoid having to open the hood again etc, that doesn't account for why he'd leave a child IN the running car. ("he was asleep" isn't a valid reason to me.)

"Ebron told The Star that Lonzie was asleep when he put the boy in his car as he got ready to go pick up his girlfriend from work about 2 a.m. last Friday. He said Lonzie's 5-year-old sister was awake in the car playing on his cellphone when he went back inside the apartment. She followed him, leaving Lonzie alone in the car."

Is it possible to track that the phone was used to play video games?

I was just going to post this. So what do we all think of this? The car was found still running wasn't it? Keys still in the ignition? Maybe the person who stole it also knew that he or she would have to lift the hood to start it again? Any mechanics on here who can verify what the **** Ebron means here?

According to what he said to the Florida Star paper there would of been no keys in the ignitioin.

"Asked why he left Lonzie and the boy's sister in a running car, he said that the car has to be started each time by opening the hood. Once you turn it off, you have to open the hood again, he explained."

Oh brother, so he doesn't even have a key to his own car? ridiculous. JMO

Can I just say, I am becoming quite the Hackney fan. He is 100% invested in finding this baby, that much is clear to me.

“I have not read the Florida Star article yet, and I love fiction like the next guy, but his efforts to tell his story have been manipulative at best, and if he’s telling them that he’s cooperative, his definition of cooperative and mine, it’s two different things," said Tom Hackney, chief of investigations for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. “With the fingers that he’s pointing at these other people, he needs to be careful about the nine that are pointing back at him, because we’re looking there.”

Well someone should know if there is a missing mattress from the apartment or not. sigh. This case is making me mental.

He has to hotwire his car to start it which would suggest that he may not have the key.

I think there was a key and it was used to turn it off.

Im thinking maybe the starter was bad and once they turned the key on they had to do something under the hood to start it.

I just want there to be enough evidence against him, if Lonzie is never found. Not like with the case of little Ayla Reynolds where blood was found inside the truck and basement and no one charged. JMO

a bloody mattress, TWO bodies that aren't Lonzie. At least we know that no stone is being left unturned. The searchers are liable to turn up Hoffa next.

Where is this baby? I feel if they do not locate him it surely was not for lack of effort. These searchers and officers are dedicated and have earned such respect from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member