GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. Father of 2 (2 & 4) from the Jacksonville area. Hello everyone.

If the 911 call was at 2:15 then why did Chris Barton say the police knocked on his door at 2 or 2:30? If the call was truly at 2:15 there is no way the police from a different city made it to his door by 2:30.

Also, does anyone know if Lonna has left? I'm curious to see if she's released.

Welcome Daniel83 :welcome:

LE made it to the apt at about 2:20am. They were told that the car was taken with a toddler inside. Once they got the particulars the first person they would check on is the other biological parent. If CB said LE came to his door "around 2:30am", I'd give him some leeway of about 15 minutes but I do believe that the first thing LE did was contact their counterparts where CB was living to have them check to see if he was home.

Not sure how far away he lived from the Ravenswood apts but that quick response certainly gave him an airtight alibi IMO.

MOO

Hackney looked tired today. He also looked to be almost in a frenzy at times. I don't say that to be in any way critical. I think he is an outstanding spokesperson and he has earned my respect and confidence. It just seemed that I could visually see the toll that this past week has taken on him. While Ebron sits on his bottom all day, Lonzie's precious body decomposes in the sauna that is Florida right now, all of these workers are busting their tails... physically, but also mentally and I'm sure emotionally, too.

I think he stated in the presser that he's kind of running on no sleep and the high amounts of caffeine from Mountain Dew. LOL

But seriously, bless them all for how hard they are working to bring this baby home. Truly inspiring.

MOO

Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO): https://twitter.com/JSOPIO?s=09

#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE The sun is going down on day 7. It's a new day tomorrow. We have hope. Please say a prayer. #FINDLONZIE

-----------------------
The thought of it now being a week since anyone has seen Lonzie just makes me so very sad!

This is my first post. Father of 2 (2 & 4) from the Jacksonville area. Hello everyone.

If the 911 call was at 2:15 then why did Chris Barton say the police knocked on his door at 2 or 2:30? If the call was truly at 2:15 there is no way the police from a different city made it to his door by 2:30.

Also, does anyone know if Lonna has left? I'm curious to see if she's released.

I remember LE saying the father was at home and LE spoke to him by phone shortly after the reported "abduction/disappearance." My guess is that Jax LE contacted LE in Chris Barton's community requesting they make immediate visit to his home to make sure he was home and his local LE gave him the phone number for Jax detective(s).

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO [video=twitter;626897213403361280]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/626897213403361280[/video]
Thank you @JAXFOP530 and The Pig BBQ for donating dinner tonight. We are so thankful. #ilovejax #findlonzie

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO
Shout out to @Publix at University Sq. for donating $300 in sunscreen and bug spray.Means so much to those searching.Thank you! #FINDLONZIE

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO
#AMBERALERT #FINDLONZIE The sun is going down on day 7. It's a new day tomorrow. We have hope. Please say a prayer. #FINDLONZIE

"Cocaine addiction is caused by the changes in the structure and function of the brain. When used, cocaine affects the central nervous system and increases the levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Eventually cocaine stops the natural process of dopamine production in the brain preventing it from being recycled back into the brain cells. The individual will require more and more cocaine in order to experience the good feelings they initially had, this is when treatment is recommended."
Tremors, psychosis and seizures are also experienced. These are not purely emotional. The babies I've witnessed and sent to NICU have seized and tremored. It's hellacious! Maybe their high pitched constant screaming is emotional, but I tend to think it is stimulated from physical discomfort.

But for a grown *** man, cocaine withdrawals are almost purely mental & a walk in the park compared to heroin

source: personal experience

...Keeping my mouth shut......

Yes, to my post..."Lonzie's mom Lonna Lauramore spent the day at Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters talking with investigators.Lauramore looked exhausted. Action News saw her speaking with an investigator earlier Thursday and asked not to give any more statements until she's had a chance to rest."

I'm so right with you on that. :facepalm: However, is she still there today?

http://www.wcgl1360.com/

Another link to listen to the Ebron interview. It's on now. Click on "Listen Live."

The interview isn't on at the moment - the announcer is talking about the case. I hope the actual interview airs.

I went to the MyFloridaCounty.com and looked up his name and he has been in JAX for a while, as far as I can tell, at least since 2007. Has anyone mentioned any places he may have worked in JAX? I ask because he had some time, but he also had a 5 yr old with him and he is on coke. I would think he was in a panic when this all happened, so I think he may have not really planed it out, but went where he was familiar with. A place he knew that would be secluded and less likely to have people around or walking by. If you google earth the areas, there are a few places that if it is not gated, you could dump something and it would be weeks before anyone smelled or passed by. Any idea if he worked any Day Labor jobs? Even years ago, he would remember the areas. Just some thoughts I am throwing out. I am praying every day he is found or WE gives it up, one way or another. Reminds me of a song, " One way or another, I'm gonna get ya. "

http://www.wcgl1360.com/

Another link to listen to the Ebron interview. It's on now. Click on "Listen Live."

The interview isn't on at the moment - the announcer is talking about the case. I hope the actual interview airs.

I totally agree MsMarple - I hope the actual interview airs as well!! Right now I just hear the announcers talking about the case.

:waiting:

My thoughts exactly!!

From what I can gather they will not be airing the actual interview. It seems like they are just talking about the case to get people to buy the paper (?) that is coming out tomorrow.

Aw, crap - the announcer just said tomorrow's issue of The Florida Star will have a "scoop."

http://www.thefloridastar.com/

I hope that's not the interview - or rather I hope the radio show covers it and the e-paper does too. I'll keep listening...

I think he stated in the presser that he's kind of running on no sleep and the high amounts of caffeine from Mountain Dew. LOL

But seriously, bless them all for how hard they are working to bring this baby home. Truly inspiring.

MOO

Yes, he did! The Mountain Dew... maybe that's why he looked like he was over stimulated - in a frenzy!

But for a grown *** man, cocaine withdrawals are almost purely mental & a walk in the park compared to heroin

source: personal experience

what does heroin look like? he had a brown powder when he was arrested awhile back.

Re the radio show I think it's a bust - soooo... It's good for people new to the case but I guess we'll have to wait until the next issue of The Florida Star to read about the interview. Lol, no one's calling in. Oh hey, if they don't release it online can someone local pick up a copy and let us know what it says?

Bah.

Is the interview with the BF available to hear or read?

Is the interview with the BF available to hear or read?

It's supposed to be in the next issue of The Florida Star. I'm listening to the radio show and the announcer is talking about the interview and commenting - IOW teasing us. Grr.

I went to the MyFloridaCounty.com and looked up his name and he has been in JAX for a while, as far as I can tell, at least since 2007. Has anyone mentioned any places he may have worked in JAX? I ask because he had some time, but he also had a 5 yr old with him and he is on coke. I would think he was in a panic when this all happened, so I think he may have not really planed it out, but went where he was familiar with. A place he knew that would be secluded and less likely to have people around or walking by. If you google earth the areas, there are a few places that if it is not gated, you could dump something and it would be weeks before anyone smelled or passed by. Any idea if he worked any Day Labor jobs? Even years ago, he would remember the areas. Just some thoughts I am throwing out. I am praying every day he is found or WE gives it up, one way or another. Reminds me of a song, " One way or another, I'm gonna get ya. "

Yeah, I think he 'worked' alright (IMO) - He was a drug dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah