GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that story is gonna fly in the Jacksonville community. Chief Hackney's constant updates will help to dispel any notions of a racial element. This might be a good time for Lonzie's mother to come out and make a strong statement in support of the investigation.

I think she is in support of Efron.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/07/30/residents-report-police-searching-ebron-father-home/30919275/

Residents tell First Coast News that from 10 a.m. until about 4 p.m. Thursday, several investigators searched around retention ponds in their North Jacksonville neighborhood.
The area that was searched is the same neighborhood where the suspect, Ruben Ebron's father lives.

Bear in mind that there were many, many areas searched in the North Jax / Oceanway area today; this is just one. I'm a member of a neighborhood watch group in that area whose members have posted quite a few of the areas that police searched today. I've loved to list them for some of our mapping gurus out there, but since those are not MSM I don't know if the mods would approve?

Oh well, this is disgusting, he wants to play this while a little baby is out there somewhere. Hundreds of men and women are risking their lives looking for Lonzie, while the mother said she was too exhausted to talk anymore yesterday. Lonzie didn't ask for this, LE needs straight answers, even if it means jailtime for others.

I hope they charge him on this soon. He thinks he's smart, and knows how to work the system, this is making him look more guilty. His story from the beginning was so flimsy, anyone could see right through it. His only option, if he's charged with murder, is to by telling where Lonzie is located to get the DP taken off the table.

It does on television, lol. But yeah, while it may work with a certain type of criminal it may be useless with more sophisticated people. IMO other techniques might work better.

My non-professional opinion is that pliers and a rubber hose would be helpful when interrogating Ebron. :mad:

Good cop/bad cop can be highly effective, but IMO, it depends on the person being 'interviewed'. If it appears not to be effective then a change of tactic is warranted.

I think she is in support of Efron.

Efron? As in Zac Efron? He's a cutie! (Inserting levity.). Ebron? I hope she's not in support of him. Even if she's clueless as to what happened, she needs support. She needs to know that the community is NOT supporting Ebron. (*not poking fun. Autocorrect does crazy stuff...)

I don't think that story is gonna fly in the Jacksonville community. Chief Hackney's constant updates will help to dispel any notions of a racial element. This might be a good time for Lonzie's mother to come out and make a strong statement in support of the investigation.

I agree that Chief Hackney has done an excellent job of creating an us (upstanding citizens who care about Lonzie) versus them (criminal element who might hurt a child). Heck, I live in an area with high urban crime and even the lowest of the low wouldn't want to go down as being involved with a child killer.

I don't want to get into any trouble with foul language or anything & I usually lurk, unless I can help out with my "drug knowledge" but I wish this MF'er would talk already! This baby boy needs to be brought home. I have three children, all with blonde/blond hair & blue eyes, it breaks my heart.

O/T but when I was still getting high, I still loved my babies with all of my heart. I made so many questionable decisions in my life but I was trying my best to keep it together. Let's just say I'm so, so, SO happy for my kids' sake that I got clean.

Major congrats to you for getting clean and being the best parent you can be. I always appreciate insight as you have provided. Thank you for sharing and your kids are probably so glad to have the "best" you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

"It's not about whether I believe him. This story includes only what he told me happened that night. I don't know what happened. But I think the public will be surprised by what he has to say." she said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/ebron-shares-his-side-story-florida-star/nm9cL/

"It has now been seven days since the toddler’s mother Lonna Lauramore allegedly left him in the care of her boyfriend Ruben Ebron, 32."

Allegedly left Lonzie in his care?! Am I reading that right?

This is a quote from the Owner of the Florida Star, not Lonna. Just to make it clear.

The quote about 'believing' him is not Lonna, just to clarify. It is the quote of the owner of the Florida Star who interviewed the BF.

I want to quote a bessie thing here.

Muddy water 'round my feet
Muddy water in the street

because he is acting like he DOES NOT know where he is. he knows that we know, but he is saying he doesnt know.

This just keeps happening and it's so maddening.
These people that disappear our kids are not humane. They kill kids. Why would they then do something humane like disclosing their location!
Weak minds, weak people [emoji24]

MOO!!

So now he's possibly saying he didn't have the kids? I guess Ebron telling LE he had them, went up to do cocaine, and Lonzie was abducted is something LE forced him to say. SMH This guy is going to try to be a victim now. :facepalm:

The manager has already confirmed Lonna was at work.

This BF is spinning a tale that can not be believed and is pulling a Casey Anthony. He has nothing to lose by being silent and everything to lose by speaking. He doesn't care about this woman, the child, her family, the searchers or the community at large. He doesn't even respect his very respectable father. He will stay silent and let his own parents suffer. This tells you his character.

He did not just lie to police about the circumstances related to the disappearance of a innocent baby boy, he made up a fantasy which has been proven to be a fantasy and still maintains he is being targeted for no reason.

Well, BF, I am talking to you and you haven't got a shot at getting away with this. LE has your cell records and your movements have been pinpointed. There are videos of you driving all over town, getting gas and visiting a strip club and these are the ones the public knows about. There are witnesses to where your car was, and was not, and a 5 year old who knows what happened. People saw you in that flashy orange and black car, it is noticeable and they noticed and they are talking to LE.

I hope you are suffering from the physical pain of withdrawal as you have no conscience. Your parents tried their best. This is all you.

It is my opinion that the baby is dead. LE knows it and are sickened by it. They are looking for a dead angel. May God Bless those who find this child as it is an image that BF has burdened them with for life.

I hope you are suffering from the physical pain of withdrawal as you have no conscience. Your parents tried their best. This is all you.

It is my opinion that the baby is dead. LE knows it and are sickened by it. They are looking for a dead angel. May God Bless those who find this child as it is an image that BF has burdened them with for life.

:yeahthat::ditto::goodpost:
Totally agree, TeaTime.

Still waiting to hear when and where was the last time Lonzie was seen by someone, neighbors, relatives, or on a camera that day or night. Why has LE cut back the time to 7pm, and is that only to prove or disprove what Ebron is coming up with now?

Still waiting to hear when and where was the last time Lonzie was seen by someone, neighbors, relatives, or on a camera that day or night. Why has LE cut back the time to 7pm, and is that only to prove or disprove what Ebron is coming up with now?

BBM

--at the press conference Thursday, Chief Hackney said he had revised the time they are interested in to 7 p.m. (rather than 8) due to daylight savings time----some surveillance cams account for it/other older models don't.

--still no word (that I'm aware of) on the identity of who can say they saw Lonzie that day/night.

what does heroin look like? he had a brown powder when he was arrested awhile back.

--the original May 30th arrest report re: (William) Ruben, Lonna and her sister--- was posted last week (it has since been taken down), but I did post what was at the bottom of the arrest report then.

--Ruben was caught w/ heroin at the time, I assume that was the brown powder.

"All 3 subjects will be charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine. William will be charged additionally with possession of heroin, and possession of MDMA/ecstasy , resisting without violence and tampering with evidence."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper