GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
--the original May 30th arrest report re: (William) Ruben, Lonna and her sister--- was posted last week (it has since been taken down), but I did post what was at the bottom of the arrest report then.

--Ruben was caught w/ heroin at the time, I assume that was the brown powder.

"All 3 subjects will be charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine. William will be charged additionally with possession of heroin, and possession of MDMA/ecstasy , resisting without violence and tampering with evidence."

Hmm, so all 3 were doing drugs? Doesn't sound good to me.

If they were all doing heavy drugs, do any of them even remember exactly where the children were at any specific given time?

Heroin ranges from a very light tan to a darker brown, depending on what it's cut with. If he were doing heroin, he'd be in the thick of withdrawals around day four. When did he get arrested again? Forgive me, I've been following the threads but I forget if he got taken in immediately. Let's say he last used on July 25. He'd be done with the worst of it by now. He'd still be hurting & craving but he'd probably be all done vomiting/diarrhea-ing/sweating/cramping by now, unfortunately. Also, they don't really do much for heroin withdrawals in jail. Fortunately for me, I never went to jail in my 18 years of using (I kept to myself while using & never stole from anybody) & I've been clean for a little over two & a half years now but I know tons of people who have. Unless they are severely dehydrated to the point of medical emergency, they don't do anything. No otc meds or anything. At least that's how it is at my local county lockup here in NY.

I hope hope he's still kicking though. I wish he would have permanent withdrawals! It's no joke.

Congratulations on your 2 1/2 years of being clean!

:thumb:

I don't want to get into any trouble with foul language or anything & I usually lurk, unless I can help out with my "drug knowledge" but I wish this MF'er would talk already! This baby boy needs to be brought home. I have three children, all with blonde/blond hair & blue eyes, it breaks my heart.

O/T but when I was still getting high, I still loved my babies with all of my heart. I made so many questionable decisions in my life but I was trying my best to keep it together. Let's just say I'm so, so, SO happy for my kids' sake that I got clean.

:grouphug:

I've been recharging my BS detector in hopes that Ebron would tell us a tale through media. I'm excited to hear the story he's concocted over the last week. With that much time to work on it, I expect a NY Times Best Seller.

Someone asked earlier on the thread about what it says on the door behind the pic. with Lonzie in the boots. So far i can make out the two words at the bottom say "Lay Low". FWIW

McLaughlin (pictured below) said Ebron maintains this was a case of a stolen car with Lonzie inside. Ebron is apparently claiming a lot of the questions police are asking don’t focus on his story, rather trying to pin a murder charge on him.

"He’s not feeling well because he’s saying he wants Lonzie found and he would like to talk to his girlfriend, he’s not allowed to talk with her and he says questions that are being asked to him are not pertaining to Lonzie being found and that’s what bothers him. He wants the baby to be found," McLaughlin said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-speaks-defends-his-innocence/34451880

She told Action News his demeanor was calm and pleasant, but frustrated. He tells her he has been nothing but cooperative with investigators and believes police have targeted him, instead of looking for other potential suspects.

McLaughlin will not yet reveal exactly what Ebron’s story is, but said it is very different from what police have so far revealed in their investigation.

“It’s not about whether I believe him. This story includes only what he told me happened that night. I don’t know what happened, but I think the public will be surprised by what he has to say,” she said. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...tory-florida-star/nm9cL/#sthash.PC9bVomo.dpuf

May I please ask does anyone know what potential evidence was found at Baker Skinner Park and where?

Baker Skinner Park "Potential evidence found" 25/07/2015As part of his news briefing, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief Tom Hackney said “a potential piece of evidence” was recovered at Baker Skinner Park at 7641 Powers Ave., about a mile from the apartment complex where Lonzie lived.

She told Action News his demeanor was calm and pleasant, but frustrated. He tells her he has been nothing but cooperative with investigators and believes police have targeted him, instead of looking for other potential suspects.

McLaughlin will not yet reveal exactly what Ebron’s story is, but said it is very different from what police have so far revealed in their investigation.

“It’s not about whether I believe him. This story includes only what he told me happened that night. I don’t know what happened, but I think the public will be surprised by what he has to say,” she said. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...tory-florida-star/nm9cL/#sthash.PC9bVomo.dpuf

Why do I get the feeling this will be like Jay Wilds intercept interview?

A bunch of one sided points of view based on a series of lies .

When is it coming out? We are looking for clues and Clara Mclaughin is holding us up!

May I please ask does anyone know what potential evidence was found at Baker Skinner Park and where?

Baker Skinner Park "Potential evidence found" 25/07/2015As part of his news briefing, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief Tom Hackney said “a potential piece of evidence” was recovered at Baker Skinner Park at 7641 Powers Ave., about a mile from the apartment complex where Lonzie lived.
That is all I recall ever be released by media Ms S. That LE collected a piece of evidence. Almost like LE just wanted that info to be known.

Major congrats to you for getting clean and being the best parent you can be. I always appreciate insight as you have provided. Thank you for sharing and your kids are probably so glad to have the "best" you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thank you! I'm happy to be able to provide insight. I just wish it were under better circumstances!

I zoomed in on the video of car being towed and it appears the license plate # is CZY-V95 or V9S.

--the original May 30th arrest report re: (William) Ruben, Lonna and her sister--- was posted last week (it has since been taken down), but I did post what was at the bottom of the arrest report then.

--Ruben was caught w/ heroin at the time, I assume that was the brown powder.

"All 3 subjects will be charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine. William will be charged additionally with possession of heroin, and possession of MDMA/ecstasy , resisting without violence and tampering with evidence."

Sounds to me like he was selling it . Folks don't typically do meth AND heroin. Usually they are on one or the other , right?

ETA Usually speaking, I mean. Of course, there are some folks who will do any drug they can get their hands on.

McLaughlin (pictured below) said Ebron maintains this was a case of a stolen car with Lonzie inside. Ebron is apparently claiming a lot of the questions police are asking don’t focus on his story, rather trying to pin a murder charge on him.

"He’s not feeling well because he’s saying he wants Lonzie found and he would like to talk to his girlfriend, he’s not allowed to talk with her and he says questions that are being asked to him are not pertaining to Lonzie being found and that’s what bothers him. He wants the baby to be found," McLaughlin said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-speaks-defends-his-innocence/34451880

If he really wants Lonzie found he would help to fill in the timeline COMPLETELY. I would think he hasn't had an opportunity to see the mother cause they were probably kept apart from the beginning purposely by JSO, then he was later charged and held. No chance for him to get her sympathy. JSO is working hard to build an airtight case, whether it is for neglect, abuse, abduction, murder or whatever the end result is IMO, and this is what bothers and frustrates him the most.

Maybe a pimp also..
I have felt this was the case all along. In some way, Ebron was able to lure Lonna away from her own family and came to "own" her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966