GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of drugs found in the prior report had my hinky meter go off. I researched some and now more then ever believe Lonzie accidentally invested what looks to be "candy." The "strawberry" Ecstasy pills look like everyday candy and if they were laying around on a table as what was reported prior, then I would be certain Lonzie got ahold of these.
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=34101
b6fd2d1002ee644c136080a63e30e4bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that picture looks so much like candy that it sure wouldn't be a stretch to imagine a little one getting right into that and eating it, it's so colorful.

Drug traces in urine would break down in heat and car surface. If Lonzie had wet the seat in passing, his seat may hold enough. Unless WE washed it, but THAT would be a red flag. Even if he threw up without a trace, LE could ask why haven't you said anything about being sick.

I just watched a trial in which a shirt which had blood and sweat on it was tested for coke. They were able to extract the coke from the sweat area of the shirt , getting a positive result.

It was interesting and the studies that were cited in court that enabled its submission into court are the 2005 sweat patch studies , in which they tested how long of a duration coke would be found in the sweat of its user with the patches. 2 weeks was the answer. The shirt was tested about a year after it was stored in evidence .

The trial it was presented in is the James Todd Kessler trial but it just ended on Tuesday so not sure what you will find in reference to that.

This is like no other missing person case I have followed. This far into the case we do not know who was the last person other than LL or WRE to see Lonzie. Maybe no one saw him for days before he went missing. Haven't reporters interviewed neighbors or friends.

You bring up a question I have swimming in my head...

I remember when I originally started following WS cases that the "last seen" information seemed to be part of the report in the first MSM articles...

but... It seems to me that I have NOT seen this information divulged in any of the more recent cases I have been following ...

Is my mind playing tricks on me?

Or... Has there been a "new" protocol introduced by LE that "last seen" information not be divulged...

and... If so... Why would that be?
(Other than the pat answer of "not wanting to compromise the investigation...)

TIA... :seeya:

And... JMO...

Why do I feel like everyone and the media is forgetting this baby so fast :( There is like, little to no coverage already. I am not liking this.

Attachments

• Lonzie123.jpg
    Lonzie123.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 214
Wow, that picture looks so much like candy that it sure wouldn't be a stretch to imagine a little one getting right into that and eating it, it's so colorful.
I will admit I used ecstasy a few times in college, and while they look cute and inviting, they are the most vile, bitter thing you could ever imagine putting in your mouth. My stomach is churning right now just remembering the taste. I just cannot imagine a young kid purposefully keeping one of these in his beyond the first initial taste.

Maybe if he swallowed one while trying to spit it out? Would one be enough to cause death?

Why do I feel like everyone and the media is forgetting this baby so fast :( There is like, little to no coverage already. I am not liking this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping they're working on tying up this case. With all the evidence against this Boyfriend maybe we can get a plea on the table, life W/out parole instead of the death penalty? Maybe that will get him to reveal where Lonzie is.

I will admit I used ecstasy a few times in college, and while they look cute and inviting, they are the most vile, bitter thing you could ever imagine putting in your mouth. My stomach is churning right now just remembering the taste. I just cannot imagine a young kid purposefully keeping one of these in his beyond the first initial taste.

Maybe if he swallowed one while trying to spit it out? Would one be enough to cause death?

Fair enough, i don't really know anything much about the ecstasy drug only about some teens dying from it in night clubs that i heard on the news. I wasn't necessarily thinking Lonzie got into it, it would depend on what they had around for him to get into, if anything at all? Just a theory at this point anyway. Some dead beat parents purposefully give their kid a drug and think its funny, like the one i read about a while ago getting their very young child to smoke on a joint, ugh! Idiots like that do all kinds of crazy stuff when they are under the influence of drugs

I don't think the media have anything new to say about this case right now unless something else happens that they can write about. I think there is a FB group that are keeping the story alive right now. It was the Find Lonzie Barton page but had to change the name to Finding Missing children in Florida.

I don't think the media have anything new to say about this case right now unless something else happens that they can write about. I think there is a FB group that are keeping the story alive right now. It was the Find Lonzie Barton page but had to change the name to Finding Missing children in Florida.

Yep, I agree with you! It breaks my heart but I'm glad they aren't just spewing out the same thing over and over again. I would get my hopes up thinking there was something new and then just get all upset again when it is the same news I have already read.

I am closely following the FB page Finding Missing children in Florida. There are so many people that are interested and care about Little Lonzie. I just wish he could be found! :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping they're working on tying up this case. With all the evidence against this Boyfriend maybe we can get a plea on the table, life W/out parole instead of the death penalty? Maybe that will get him to reveal where Lonzie is.

The only bad thing about that it is known here, Angela Corey state attorney likes to try everything a death penalty case. It cost the state more money and they lose more than they win. Not that I don't think HE deserves the DP cause I do! Hope there is enough even without the body to charge him. I'm thinking they are building those charges and timeline I in order to do so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kelton: What was the first clue he was lying?

Hackney: 31 seconds. It took him 31 seconds to tell a dispatcher that a child was missing. He was focused on the car. [If] my child is in a car that's been stolen, the first words out of my mouth are going to be ‘Hey, my kid is taken, secondly, my car is taken.’ 31 seconds [was the time] it took him to tell us that there was a child in that car. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...nzie-investigatio/nnFj3/#sthash.eS4IKLxR.dpuf

Kelton: What was the first clue he was lying?

Hackney: 31 seconds. It took him 31 seconds to tell a dispatcher that a child was missing. He was focused on the car. [If] my child is in a car that's been stolen, the first words out of my mouth are going to be ‘Hey, my kid is taken, secondly, my car is taken.’ 31 seconds [was the time] it took him to tell us that there was a child in that car. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...nzie-investigatio/nnFj3/#sthash.eS4IKLxR.dpuf

Wow - that's telling. While I don't think Ebron's stupid I do believe he lacks the ability to understand the social cues needed to pull off the lie he's pushing. IOW and JMO, I'm thinking of a word that starts with "psycho" and ends with "path."

It's good that LE didn't release the 911 call - we'd have all been in TO way before Ebron was officially lableled a suspect.

In
Other
Words

:)

Lol! Million dollar question!!! She couldn't be forced to testify then! But she's still married!!! I think love grew when he needed a public image improvement!!!

Actually in a case involving a child, that spousal priviledge doesn't apply but Ebron, like Ronald Cummings, probably doesn't know that.

Wow - that's telling. While I don't think Ebron's stupid I do believe he lacks the ability to understand the social cues needed to pull off the lie he's pushing. IOW and JMO, I'm thinking of a word that starts with "psycho" and ends with "path."

It's good that LE didn't release the 911 call - we'd have all been in TO way before Ebron was officially lableled a suspect.

LOL, you are so right, we would have been in "Time out" jail for discussing someone who has not been named as a suspect.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/could-ruben-ebron-get-fair-trial-in-jacksonville/34596614

Could Ruben Ebron get fair trial in Jacksonville?

--snip--

[Attorney Randy] Reep, who is not associated with the case, said he thinks Lonzie’s body will be found because Ebron is not a mastermind criminal.
He said that became apparent after JSO released the surveillance video. Reep said even though the case gained so much attention, he thinks if Ebron is charged with murder, attorneys will be able to seat an impartial jury in Jacksonville.

But he said Ebron's attorneys will likely want it tried somewhere else anyway.

“It is often in the defendant's interest to get the case moved,” Reep said. “You’ve got to understand, we live in a conservative city, and this has some interracial -- not racist-based, but interracial-based components to it, so if I’m the attorney in this case, I want it in a much larger metropolitan setting, like Orlando (or) Miami, where that component won’t be a focal point at all.”

Reep said Ebron could face additional charges like tampering with evidence, filing a false police report or perjury, but the charge carrying the most weight would be first-degree murder.

News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said he expects that after releasing the video, police will remain quiet in the coming days. He said the daily news conferences JSO held were necessary to get information to the public, but now police are holding what they have close to their chest.

“Far less than 10 percent of what they have was actually released to the public. It seems like it was a lot. Two or three press conferences a day gives the appearance that a lot of info was put out, but it really wasn’t,” Smith said. “It’s sort of like a filmmaker preparing to make a film. They lay everything out before they sit down and edit. Police are the same way in the trial.”

--more @ link--

The only bad thing about that it is known here, Angela Corey state attorney likes to try everything a death penalty case. It cost the state more money and they lose more than they win. Not that I don't think HE deserves the DP cause I do! Hope there is enough even without the body to charge him. I'm thinking they are building those charges and timeline I in order to do so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope at least he is scared into thinking that he is facing the death penalty, maybe that will loosen his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse