GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to give LE some credit here. They have never indicated that Lonzie was missing any earlier than 8pm. They have never asked for sightings or video earlier than that, other than when they adjusted the one hour that cameras may be out due to daylight savings time.

Laundromats are full of surveillence video. I believe there is video of Lonzie around 8pm. Once he left the laundromat, however and whenever that may have been, started the countdown to his demise IMO.

MOO

Is it for certain that LE have a last verifiable sighting of Lonzie on video at the laundromat? I thought i read somewhere yesterday that LE think there could of been a longer timeline? I would have to go and find that info., but i'm not 100% positive there is video footage of Lonzie at the LM, and can't think of any MSM articles that say so, but i could be wrong.
And is it also certain Lonzie was seen in the car when LL was dropped off at work? And we do have LE stating that LL better be telling them the truth or she will face the consequences because i posted that MSM article upthread.

Is it for certain that LE have a last verifiable sighting of Lonzie on video at the laundromat?
I don't think that has ever actually been disclosed. I think we have assumed Lonzie was seen in the surveillance video there because LL said that's where she last saw him, and LE have (to our knowledge) not called her out on it.

If he was at the laundry mat, I wonder if he found a pill there that he may have eaten? I know lots of times when doing laundry stuff will fall out of pockets and if a little one is around, and very close to the floor as they are, they will put it in their mouths. Maybe they didn't see it. Just a thought.

If he was at the laundry mat, I wonder if he found a pill there that he may have eaten? I know lots of times when doing laundry stuff will fall out of pockets and if a little one is around, and very close to the floor as they are, they will put it in their mouths. Maybe they didn't see it. Just a thought.
Or what if he climbed into a washer/dryer and went through a cycle unnoticed? *shudder*

My personal opinion is that no laundry was done of any kind while Lonzie was still " OK " . I do not see this particular perp managing domestic chores like laundry in the evening with 2 kids in tow, while his gf works. I would say any trip to the laundry that night was for the sole purpose of managing evidence, washing off stains or whatever. moooo

I don't think that has ever actually been disclosed. I think we have assumed Lonzie was seen in the surveillance video there because LL said that's where she last saw him, and LE have (to our knowledge) not called her out on it.

Thanks, i didn't think it had been either, at least i can't find any verifiable scources for that information. And if there is no video footage or independent witnesses that saw Lonzie there, then i guess it is her's and RE's word? They certainly released the video footage of RE running from the vehicle to the public so far.

My personal opinion is that no laundry was done of any kind while Lonzie was still " OK " . I do not see this particular perp managing domestic chores like laundry in the evening with 2 kids in tow, while his gf works. I would say any trip to the laundry that night was for the sole purpose of managing evidence, washing off stains or whatever. moooo

I'm sure LL would of known if her boyfriend was inclined to do laundry or not and any other household chores? they did live together for a short time from what i read, and LL would of been around during the day with her kids when she wasn't working nights i would imagine to observe how RE was? Weren't they all at the laundromat together at some stage, mom, the boyfriend & kids?

Is it for certain that LE have a last verifiable sighting of Lonzie on video at the laundromat? I thought i read somewhere yesterday that LE think there could of been a longer timeline? I would have to go and find that info., but i'm not 100% positive there is video footage of Lonzie at the LM, and can't think of any MSM articles that say so, but i could be wrong.
And is it also certain Lonzie was seen in the car when LL was dropped off at work? And we do have LE stating that LL better be telling them the truth or she will face the consequences because i posted that MSM article upthread.

BBM

--no, in the interview w/ the manager at Wacko's , he said that he saw her get out of the car, "it was raining pretty hard", that there was another person in the vehicle , along w/ Ruben, but that he couldn't confirm if it was a child...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...r-where-lonzies-mother-works-speaks/30816869/
Manager where Lonzie's mother works speaks

BBM

--no, in the interview w/ the manager at Wacko's , he said that he saw her get out of the car, "it was raining pretty hard", that there was another person in the vehicle , along w/ Ruben, but that he couldn't confirm if it was a child...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...r-where-lonzies-mother-works-speaks/30816869/
Manager where Lonzie's mother works speaks

This is the first time I've seen this video!!! Wow, Lanna wanted to go back to work at the strip club, just 7 days into her child's disappearance? Seems Lonzie never had much of a chance. I'm heart sick!

This is the first time I've seen this video!!! Wow, Lanna wanted to go back to work at the strip club, just 7 days into her child's disappearance? Seems Lonzie never had much of a chance. I'm heart sick!
My hurt hurts so badly for Lonzie and his sister. I remember when Baby Elaina Steinfurth went missing, her 'mother' started a new job at Taco Bell the very next day! Although she knew what had happened to her daughter. [emoji35]

I do wonder if Lonzie's mother knows what happened to her baby :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nothing new this week-end. Hoping and praying this week will be the week we hear baby Lonzia has been found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think we have to give LE some credit here. They have never indicated that Lonzie was missing any earlier than 8pm. They have never asked for sightings or video earlier than that, other than when they adjusted the one hour that cameras may be out due to daylight savings time.

Laundromats are full of surveillence video. I believe there is video of Lonzie around 8pm. Once he left the laundromat, however and whenever that may have been, started the countdown to his demise IMO.

MOO

I agree. It sucks that there haven't been any public updates, but that doesn't mean LE isn't making progress on the case against WRE.

moo

I Honestly believe hope and pray thar LE knows much more than saying. .. I have not seen this much silence. .not even in the cummings case. I am hopeful they found something. .. jmo

I actually believe and pray they do. .that is the exact reason for quiet. . Building case ..

I saw the interview of the manager of Wacko's. In it he said that a fund was set up for the baby's education and Wacko's owners will match the donations. LL's cousin called to ask if any of the money could be available now for LL. It is not.

I feel so sorry for people like this. She is in a bad way.

She has no place to stay, no money and has a 5 year old to feed. BF is getting 3 hots and a cot.

<modsnip> No one is donating money to her to survive? Where are all those customers who cheered her on to take off her clothes but now that she needs help they have forgotten her?

She has nothing right now except a broken heart which can't earn her anything and needs to go back to work to feed her kid and herself. So, she wanted to go back to work. I understand it. She doesn't have many choices in life. But, the club told her no because she needs to focus on finding her missing child.

How about feeding herself and the child that is not missing? How is she supposed to do that?

I know some were upset that she wanted to go back to work so soon but I think it was a matter of survival. I have never been dead broke with no place to stay, no skills and a 5 year old to feed too. So, I will not judge.

So sad that any child has to be in this kind of situation. LL is someone's child too.

So sad, all the way around.

I personally have never been so frustrated with a case. Laws need to be changed so these"men"will not think twice about harming a baby or any child for that matter. What kind of animal could harm a child yet there are 4 cases in the last few weeks of men killing babies 2 under 6 months old and 3 of them are not the bio fathers. What the he** is wrong with women that they have such low self esteem they would give their child's life to hang on to these losers. I feel better now I had to vent. Thanks

I saw the interview of the manager of Wacko's. In it he said that a fund was set up for the baby's education and Wacko's owners will match the donations. LL's cousin called to ask if any of the money could be available now for LL. It is not.

She has no place to stay, no money and has a 5 year old to feed. BF is getting 3 hots and a cot.

<modsnip> No one is donating money to her to survive? Where are all those customers who cheered her on to take off her clothes but now that she needs help they have forgotten her?

She has nothing right now except a broken heart which can't earn her anything and needs to go back to work to feed her kid and herself. So, she wanted to go back to work. I understand it. She doesn't have many choices in life. But, the club told her no because she needs to focus on finding her missing child.

How about feeding herself and the child that is not missing? How is she supposed to do that?

I know some were upset that she wanted to go back to work so soon but I think it was a matter of survival. I have never been dead broke with no place to stay, no skills and a 5 year old to feed too. So, I will not judge.

So sad that any child has to be in this kind of situation. LL is someone's child too.

From what i understand of the system in the U.S. there is Govt. assistance to help single parents cope with the stresses of raising their children. I thought LL had support from family right now? But she should look into any support she can get to help her at this point in time, IMO.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/209485-welfare-benefits-for-single-mothers/

I Honestly believe hope and pray thar LE knows much more than saying. .. I have not seen this much silence. .not even in the cummings case. I am hopeful they found something. .. jmo

--as the Chief has said:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ja...-give-update-on-lonzie-barton-search/34511536
Hackney appealed again for Ebron or those who have information about what happened to Lonzie to come forward with any possible explanation other than that the car theft story was made up to cover up the child's death.
"His narrative is crumbling, We have a surprising amount of physical evidence," Hackney said.

--LE has a lot more than what we're hearing about:

(which is a good thing, b/c it could jeopardize a potential trial/potential jury)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/could-ruben-ebron-get-fair-trial-in-jacksonville/34596614

News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said he expects that after releasing the video, police will remain quiet in the coming days. He said the daily news conferences JSO held were necessary to get information to the public, but now police are holding what they have close to their chest.

&#8220;Far less than 10 percent of what they have was actually released to the public. It seems like it was a lot. Two or three press conferences a day gives the appearance that a lot of info was put out, but it really wasn&#8217;t,&#8221; Smith said.

--fortunately, Ruben is right where they want him, in jail , next hearing August 17th on the 2 (JSO) child neglect charges.

--even if he makes bail on those charges, Baker County will grab him on the (drug charge) probation violation that they have on him.

--they don't need to arrest him on murder yet, since he's not going anywhere.....as they build a solid case.

If she wants to get off drugs, stop dancing and get her life together without these types of men, she can go to a Salvation Army and they will help her. Give her a place to live, but she must work there and she will get paid. They help the homeless, the alcoholics and the druggies. They would help her. But you have to ask and go to the shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo