GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she wants to get off drugs, stop dancing and get her life together without these types of men, she can go to a Salvation Army and they will help her. Give her a place to live, but she must work there and she will get paid. They help the homeless, the alcoholics and the druggies. They would help her. But you have to ask and go to the shelter.

That sounds like a great idea, and the Salvation Army a wonderful organization world wide that help many people. Do they have women's crisis shelters in the U.S. too? Maybe that would be another option?

I Honestly believe hope and pray thar LE knows much more than saying. .. I have not seen this much silence. .not even in the cummings case. I am hopeful they found something. .. jmo

:welcome: Laura76!

:seeya:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/actionnewssunday/

In above link there are two interviews by JAX Action News- aired Sunday, August 9th, (yesterday)

Chief Hackney is interviewed twice...

Good information in both of them..

Look below the screen to click on, and see, the interviews with him...

- First video is 3:47 in duration

- Second video is 8:31 in duration

Note: On the second video Chief Hackney shares the last person that saw Lonzie alive (outside the immediate family)...
a friend of LL's came by at 1:00 - 2:00 on the day of the disappearance (the day before 9-1-1 was called)...

This, among other pieces of information Hackney shared, is VERY interesting to me!

Kudos to Chief Hackney for his professionalism and dedication! :cop:

All... JMO...

Thanks for posting the link for the interview IHNC, it was very interesting.

Lonzie's mother is considered a victim unless and until LE says otherwise.

LE maintains that she is cooperative and dealing with a lot right now.

So the roommate isn't even the last person outside of family to have seen Lonzie alive? Also, there is evidence coming in daily from lab results that indicate what happened or may have happened with this case. From the 8:31 video provided by IHAVENOCLUE. TY so much for the links!

In above link there are two interviews by JAX Action News- aired Sunday, August 9th, (yesterday)

Note: On the second video Chief Hackney shares the last person that saw Lonzie alive (outside the immediate family)...
a friend of LL's came by at 1:00 - 2:00 on the day of the disappearance (the day before 9-1-1 was called)...

This, among other pieces of information Hackney shared, is VERY interesting to me!

All... JMO...
Thank you. Right out of the gate, it's a very chilling interview. When he is describing a "very smart, a very articulate, a very observant 5 year old, who, despite what she probably had to witness..." and that 'some of her details are what led to very specific searches'. Whoa!

Also, the chief referred to Lonzie as "that body", so we know for sure that they know Lonzie was killed. :(

All... JMO...

That was of interest to me that he was not the last person to see him as it was said that he was in and out of the apartment a couple of times during the day.

He also mentioned during the interview that they still had possession of the apartment.

So the roommate isn't even the last person outside of family to have seen Lonzie alive?

Right, Lonna's friend saw him that afternoon before Lonzie disappeared. I'm glad Hackney finally gave out that info.
And Lonzie's sister gave them a lot of information which LE used to decide on the search areas.

I got the impression from Hackney's statements that Lonna's visit(s) to Ebron in "support" of him is in reality an effort to help them gain information from Ebron. If so, then good for Lonna, because I don't think I could hide my disgust and pretend to care about the lowlife who took my child's life. Though maybe I could if it meant getting my baby back and putting that lowlife away forever.

I'm so happy we have this interview, thanks IHAVENOCLUE!

Or what if he climbed into a washer/dryer and went through a cycle unnoticed? *shudder*

But that would. Be an accident ...
Someting happened where they couldn't call 911.

Right, Lonna's friend saw him that afternoon before Lonzie disappeared. I'm glad Hackney finally gave out that info.
And Lonzie's sister gave them a lot of information which LE used to decide on the search areas.

I got the impression from Hackney's statements that Lonna's visit(s) to Ebron in "support" of him is in reality an effort to help them gain information from Ebron. If so, then good for Lonna, because I don't think I could hide my disgust and pretend to care about the lowlife who took my child's life. Though maybe I could if it meant getting my baby back and putting that lowlife away forever.

I'm so happy we have this interview, thanks IHAVENOCLUE!

From the interview Chief Hackney also said LE has cleared the roommate of any involvement, that he's been very cooperative and they ruled him out early on. He didn't quite say the same for Lonna but I don't think that's unusual since she's the mother. And I got the same impression as you about Lonna - Hackney said "things aren't always as they seem" when the reporter asked if she was supporting Ebron.

Thank you for these links! If Chief Hackney runs for any kind of office EVER he has my vote.

From the interview Chief Hackney also said LE has cleared the roommate of any involvement, that he's been very cooperative and they ruled him out early on. He didn't quite say the same for Lonna but I don't think that's unusual since she's the mother. And I got the same impression as you about Lonna - Hackney said "things aren't always as they seem" when the reporter asked if she was supporting Ebron.

I will have to listen to it again as I thought when he said someone was ruled out he was talking about the father????

I will have to listen to it again as I thought when he said someone was ruled out he was talking about the father????

Oops - I might have gotten my wires crossed but I think both have been ruled out?

Just checking in on Lonzie. I was hoping that Ebron had been charged with murder. I do however feel that it will be soon. If it were an accidental death the suspect would not be keeping silent about where his body was disposed. He really doesn't want LE to find Lonzie.

IHAVENOCLUE
:yourock:
:heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics