GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the extended family????? Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts? I don't understand
the lack in care and support for Lonzie. This should/is be a family emergency I can't understand this.

How do you know they don't have family support? How do you know it isn't a family emergency? They are, it seems, with their extended families. They have at least two other children to feed. They obviously aren't wealthy people. Just because they don't know Joe Namath doesn't mean they can't set up what looks like a very modest fund campaign. Are only the wealthy allowed to ask for financial assistance to find their children? Are you only allowed to collect a quarter of a million if John Travolta has also contributed to the search for the child.

How do you know they don't have family support? How do you know it isn't a family emergency? They are, it seems, with their extended families. They have at least two other children to feed. They obviously aren't wealthy people. Just because they don't know Joe Namath doesn't mean they can't set up what looks like a very modest fund campaign. Are only the wealthy allowed to ask for financial assistance to find their children? Are you only allowed to collect a quarter of a million if John Travolta has also contributed to the search for the child.

Since Lonna asked her former employer (Wacko's) for any donations (for Lonzie) to help her get by, and if they would pay for a hotel, also wanted to return to work 7 days after her child went missing... I assumed, she hadn't a place to stay. And now father is out of job and fearing homelessness.

I would think (and hope) that Lonna and ex-husband would have family that could take them in. Has nothing to do with wealth. Though that always helps.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/actionnewssunday/

- Second video is 8:31 in duration

Note: On the second video Chief Hackney shares the last person that saw Lonzie alive (outside the immediate family)...
a friend of LL's came by at 1:00 - 2:00 on the day of the disappearance (the day before 9-1-1 was called)...

This, among other pieces of information Hackney shared, is VERY interesting to me!

RSBM

So I guess that confirms Lonzie was not on laundromat surveillance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since Lonna asked her former employer (Wacko's) for any donations (for Lonzie) to help her get by, and if they would pay for a hotel, also wanted to return to work 7 days after her child went missing...

You are mistaken, Lonna didn't ask to go back to work, her "cousin" did, over the phone.

And no one has verified that he actually spoke with her cousin. It could have been anyone.

I personally believe the manager spun that story to make the strip bar look good and that the owners or manager asked her to come back as a way to raise money, and bring in business for themselves.

And I don't for one minute believe he or the owners were interested in helping her out of the goodness of their own hearts. Their business is all about exploiting women, and this was a perfect chance to exploit Lonna's situation.

JMO

You are mistaken, Lonna didn't ask to go back to work, her "cousin" did, over the phone.

And no one has verified that he actually spoke with her cousin. It could have been anyone.

I personally believe the manager spun that story to make the strip bar look good and that the owners or manager asked her to come back as a way to raise money, and bring in business for themselves.

And I don't for one minute believe he or the owners were interested in helping her out of the goodness of their own hearts. Their business is all about exploiting women, and this was a perfect chance to exploit Lonna's situation.

JMO
Yeah... You're probably right! Good insight!

WJXT Ashley Harding ‏@WJXTAshleyH [video=twitter;630930074796195840]https://twitter.com/WJXTAshleyH/status/630930074796195840[/video]
BREAKING: Reported police activity at 3435 N University Blvd. Chief Hackney is briefing at 11:00.@wjxt4

Hmmm

eta http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...port-child-attacked-arlington-apartmen/nnHBP/

Ohhhhh my!
Holy cow, that's only a 20 minute drive from the apartment without traffic. I HOPE they finally found baby Lonzie! :please:

ETA: I just saw the link ... Chief Hackney is a homocide investigator. I hope another child hasn't been hurt. :(

Ohhhhh my!
Holy cow, that's only a 20 minute drive from the apartment without traffic. I HOPE they finally found baby Lonzie! :please:

ETA: I just saw the link ... Chief Hackney is a homocide investigator. I hope another child hasn't been hurt. :(

Sadly, no - it's not Lonzie. A little 8 year old girl was sexually assaulted in a woods by her house. Hackney and detectives are looking for the perp. The little girl is in the hospital being treated. :(

ETA: Just saw your ETA. I hope they find the who did it.

P.S. Hackney's mad at her parents for not keeping an eye on her at night.

Sadly, no - it's not Lonzie. A little 8 year old girl was sexually assaulted in a woods by her house. Hackney and detectives are looking for the perp. The little girl is in the hospital being treated. :(

Yes, she was badly beaten. Thank God she is alive. :(

ETA: Just saw your ETA. I hope they find the who did it.

It's jarring to be reminded that other crimes continue to be committed while we focus on one case in particular. It seems like there should be a truce or something (or, how about a cease!).

ETA: I'm sorry this child had to suffer harm, of course.

Even though we all knew that on some level, it was heart breaking to hear that said out loud. Makes me want to just cry. These cases sicken me, but for some reason I can't stay away. I keep hoping for a different ending I guess. :(

I agree, its terrible and these types of cases usually never have a good ending. There must be evidence too that Lonzie is deceased. So now it is a case of recovery of Lonzie, :(

I would imagine at some stage there will be charges on RE & LL for violating a court order as well?

Breaking more serious court orders, particularly those involving the health and welfare of other people, is often subject to steeper penalties. Violation of court orders for child support can lead a court to garnish a defaulting parent’s wages, for instance, or place liens on that parent’s property. Similarly, violating a court order that is a protection order or a no-contact order can lead to the violator’s incarceration. In these and similar instances, the court is not merely punishing the violator, it is taking steps to ensure that the order is enforced at almost any cost.

Yes, she was badly beaten. Thank God she is alive. :(

How horrific for the poor little girl. The vileness of some creatures that call themselves human beings never ceases to make me feel sick & angry, :mad:

RSBM

This concerns me then. If that's true...why isn't LE asking for info from that 1-2pm frame and on??

Peppery

This concerns me then. If that's true...why isn't LE asking for info from that 1-2pm frame and on??

--from day 1 Chief Hackney has been asking for any and all info that is out there..( that's possibly where they got the info from Lonna's friend "I was there, between 1-2 o'clock, saw Lonzie..")

--any and all info would include anything from that entire day/into the early a.m. the 24th, any info on Ruben, on Lonzie's Mom, etc etc, anything and everything that could be of use to LE.

--as he said in the (aired Sunday) newsJax interview, "people are starting to talk a little more", it's all coming together, etc.

--but they're still waiting to put together a solid case , he "doesn't want to arrest Ruben"..., he "wants to convict him and send him to prison".

I am confused. If the friend saw Lonzie at 1-2 pm (afternoon) why is it that mom couldn't be with him at the laundry mat? I thought that was later in the day? After she went to the club, after 8pm.

sorry I mean just before she went to work.

I am confused. If the friend saw Lonzie at 1-2 pm (afternoon) why is it that mom couldn't be with him at the laundry mat? I thought that was later in the day? After she went to the club, after 8pm.

sorry I mean just before she went to work.

I thought from what i read that RE dropped LL off at Wacko's and then went and put the laundry on at the laundromat? I am a bit confused about the laundromat too, but i have been wondering who apart from the bio mom and her boyfriend were the last independent witnesses to see Lonzie alive and when? And so far we heard that there was a friend of LL's that seen Lonzie was ok. between 1-2pm. in the afternoon, but that still leaves a lot of hours unaccounted for until RE called it in to 911 around 2:20-2:30 am.

As new info comes out, I grow more confident of my initial feeling that someone other than WRE is aware of what happened to Lonzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste