GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused. If the friend saw Lonzie at 1-2 pm (afternoon) why is it that mom couldn't be with him at the laundry mat? I thought that was later in the day? After she went to the club, after 8pm.

sorry I mean just before she went to work.

Hackney was just answering the reporter's question regarding who, other than family members, saw Lonzie last. He didn't elaborate on that sighting nor did he say Lonzie wasn't on video at the laundromat or that Lonna didn't see Lonzie there.

I appreciate that he's letting the evidence develop to a conclusion rather than blurting out what he thinks may have happened. He's much more clever than Ebron, giving him lots of room to hang himself.

In the words of Dr. Spock....Fascinating.

I just watched the interview again. Hackney on "frustration page", so many different things could of happened. Can they charge RE with murder? He thinks so, but no rush to build a fast case. Is there any chance Lonzie is alive? Hackney states a miniscule chance of that.
At this point there are more questions than answers. Is Lonzie's mother involved? Hackney: If she is involved she better look out too, but right now she isn't a suspect.
They are looking at everybody. Not sure if Lonzie being missing is connected to drugs.
LE know more than they are telling the public. Does someone else have knowledge of what happened to Lonzie? Hackney states he has a little bit of time unaccounted for, that someone else might know and have info.
Lab results are still coming in as well.

To my way of thinking about this if there is a "miniscule" chance that Lonzie is still alive out there, then how could this be a murder charge if he is found to be ok? I feel a little bit confused about exactly what LE are saying in this case?

I just watched the interview again. Hackney on "frustration page", so many different things could of happened. Can they charge RE with murder? He thinks so, but no rush to build a fast case. Is there any chance Lonzie is alive? Hackney states a miniscule chance of that.
At this point there are more questions than answers. Is Lonzie's mother involved? Hackney: If she is involved she better look out too, but right now she isn't a suspect.
They are looking at everybody. Not sure if Lonzie being missing is connected to drugs.
LE know more than they are telling the public. Does someone else have knowledge of what happened to Lonzie? Hackney states he has a little bit of time unaccounted for, that someone else might know and have info.
Lab results are still coming in as well.

To my way of thinking about this if there is a "miniscule" chance that Lonzie is still alive out there, then how could this be a murder charge if he is found to be ok? I feel a little bit confused about exactly what LE are saying in this case?

Thank you for the recap of the interview.

My guess is "miniscule" really means "no chance," but that without a body there is always a "miniscule" amount of hope. Still, I think a case without a reasonable doubt can be built even without a body. After all, Lonzie was in Ebron's sole care when he disappeared, and Ebron's explanation of the disappearance was proved to be a lie.

Also, I am confident that LE is doing very diligent work. They have time on their side since there is no statute of limitations on murder. Ebron is in jail on other charges and is likely to be there for awhile. Even if he gets out, this case will be on his trail until solved, no matter how long that takes.

My main concern about finding Lonzie is that it is absolutely heartbreaking that he is without a proper burial. The idea of a little one discarded in the elements is so sad.

JMO.

Thank you for the recap of the interview.

My guess is "miniscule" really means "no chance," but that without a body there is always a "miniscule" amount of hope. Still, I think a case without a reasonable doubt can be built even without a body. After all, Lonzie was in Ebron's sole care when he disappeared, and Ebron's explanation of the disappearance was proved to be a lie.

Also, I am confident that LE is doing very diligent work. They have time on their side since there is no statute of limitations on murder. Ebron is in jail on other charges and is likely to be there for awhile. Even if he gets out, this case will be on his trail until solved, no matter how long that takes.

My main concern about finding Lonzie is that it is absolutely heartbreaking that he is without a proper burial. The idea of a little one discarded in the elements is so sad.

JMO.

Thanks for your reply Inthedetails, and yes i think you're right in what you say, but i think i am hoping against hope Lonzie could still be ok. It's all so sad and so unfair that these innocent little ones have to suffer at the hands of their caretakers who are unfit to take care of them.

I don't have the interviews open right now, but what jumped out for me was Hackney's discussion of the 5 year old. He said she was smart and articulate (or something along those lines) and that many of the searches of the land and 60-some lakes were due to what she talked about/remembered.

I think she told them what happened. I really do. Hackney/JSO just need to find evidence to prove her narrative. They spent so much time on searching the waterways, and Hackney has said this is an 'information driven' investigation, so IMO she told them that he put Lonzie in the water or near the water or something. I feel so badly for this little girl because I am convinced she saw what happened.
:moo:

WRE thinks he's so smart and untouchable and it will maybe be a 5 year old who brings him to justice.

I don't have the interviews open right now, but what jumped out for me was Hackney's discussion of the 5 year old. He said she was smart and articulate (or something along those lines) and that many of the searches of the land and 60-some lakes were due to what she talked about/remembered.

I think she told them what happened. I really do. Hackney/JSO just need to find evidence to prove her narrative. They spent so much time on searching the waterways, and Hackney has said this is an 'information driven' investigation, so IMO she told them that he put Lonzie in the water or near the water or something. I feel so badly for this little girl because I am convinced she saw what happened.
:moo:

WRE thinks he's so smart and untouchable and it will maybe be a 5 year old who brings him to justice.

I do hope that they find Lonzie as a result, as no one ever wants a five-year-old on the stand. Perhaps that is the subliminal message that he is trying to send the mother?

ETA Tragic if she is involved in any way and is trying to brainwash the five year old while she has her now . :moo:

I do hope that they find Lonzie as a result, as no one ever wants a five-year-old on the stand. Perhaps that is the subliminal message that he is trying to send the mother?

ETA Tragic if she is involved in any way and is trying to brainwash the five year old while she has her now .

What? Who said anything about brainwashing? Subliminal message? If you watched the interviews, you will know that Hackney was pretty clear in what he had to say. I'm not sure why you chose to quote my post because that is not what I was saying at all.

like janna rivera's dad -______-

Who knows in Florida? And RE still has to be charged with first degree murder yet. Casey Anthony is not the only one that has got away with a crime against a child, there are other cases too that i have followed on crime boards where the primary caretaker hasn't been charged with a crime and the child is still missing from being in their care.

I would imagine at some stage there will be charges on RE & LL for violating a court order as well?

Breaking more serious court orders, particularly those involving the health and welfare of other people, is often subject to steeper penalties. Violation of court orders for child support can lead a court to garnish a defaulting parent’s wages, for instance, or place liens on that parent’s property. Similarly, violating a court order that is a protection order or a no-contact order can lead to the violator’s incarceration. In these and similar instances, the court is not merely punishing the violator, it is taking steps to ensure that the order is enforced at almost any cost.

And if she wouldn't have violated that order little Lonzie would be here today no doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought from what i read that RE dropped LL off at Wacko's and then went and put the laundry on at the laundromat? I am a bit confused about the laundromat too, but i have been wondering who apart from the bio mom and her boyfriend were the last independent witnesses to see Lonzie alive and when? And so far we heard that there was a friend of LL's that seen Lonzie was ok. between 1-2pm. in the afternoon, but that still leaves a lot of hours unaccounted for until RE called it in to 911 around 2:20-2:30 am.

I've been following for awhile and live in Jax. I've had some curious questions that I would think the press could get answers from LE.

Since timeline may be earlier in day for other witnesses seeing Lonnie, were trash pickups from nearby areas of Jax, outside the focus areas, segregated for potential inspection? (nearby areas in Mandarin have Thurs and there are others that could be reached easily with Fri). Also, how about new build sites which have construction dumpsters that have different companies involved and different bump sites)

With folks doing searches on their own, I think LE needs to confirm the potential search size and expand request from businesses for video inspection if larger than currently assumed.

i suspect they probably DO have video of him from that laundromat time frame, but the friend is the last person besides LL and WRE to see him in person.

This concerns me then. If that's true...why isn't LE asking for info from that 1-2pm frame and on??

like janna rivera's dad -______-

Sorry i am not familiar with that case. I am thinking of some of the other cases i have followed where the children haven't been found yet, Aliayah Lunsford, Ayla Reynolds, Kyron Horman and there are others too.

i suspect they probably DO have video of him from that laundromat time frame, but the friend is the last person besides LL and WRE to see him in person.

I have been wondering if the children were even in the vehicle when RE supposedly went and did laundry? Or if they were he could of even left them in the car while he did that and then headed back to where they were living for a few hours? He did say that he placed LL's kids in the car to get ready to pick her up from work, then left them in the car to go back to get something. That's when the girl got scared and went to find RE and he then stated he saw the car taking off with Lonzie in it. Which we know wasn't true from the video of him running away,

3 month old from indianapolis, dad admits he threw her in the trash bin because "he woke up from a nap w her and she was dead, from SIDS" drove around w her for hous and tossed her in a bin. hasnt been charged and she hasnt been found. the thread was not that long :(

he should be charged w unlawful disposal of a corpse at the very least.... they found a blanket in the landfill her mother recognized, but we havent heard if the testing came back yet

Sorry i am not familiar with that case. I am thinking of some of the other cases i have followed where the children haven't been found yet, Aliayah Lunsford, Ayla Reynolds, Kyron Horman and there are others too.

What? Who said anything about brainwashing? Subliminal message? If you watched the interviews, you will know that Hackney was pretty clear in what he had to say. I'm not sure why you chose to quote my post because that is not what I was saying at all.

I apologize and I am so sorry to have quoted your post. it sparked something for me to say that I went forward with .. Perhaps was not the proper post to jump off of ...and I apologize that I quoted a post and it ended up being yours that got me thinking .

I did not mean to make anyone think that that is what you were saying. I was saying something different and following up on that.

Sorry

:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members