GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope that they find Lonzie as a result, as no one ever wants a five-year-old on the stand. Perhaps that is the subliminal message that he is trying to send the mother?

ETA Tragic if she is involved in any way and is trying to brainwash the five year old while she has her now . :moo:

:blush: sorry for my post ..but was my :moo:

It's clear to me that whatever happened to Lonzie happened before Lonna went to work. It's inconceivable that LL & WRE could not come up with anyone that saw Lonzie during the 6 to 7 hours before she was dropped off @ work. It's also clear to me from several different interviews & press conferences that the chief believes Lonna knows more than she's giving. I think two people will be charged.

omg is it possible the mother is covering for the POI? Please say ain't so. :notgood:

omg is it possible the mother is covering for the POI? Please say ain't so. :notgood:

Respectfully:
NO. There is NO evidence given by LE to substantiate that Lonna is covering for Ruben Ebron. In fact, LE has stated that she is NOT a suspect.

Until there IS a police statement saying Lonna (or anyone else besides Ruben Ebron) is a POI or a suspect it is against WS Term of Service to make any statements or accusations to the contrary.

She is a victim at this point, and should be treated as such UNTIL Law Enforcement says otherwise.

It's clear to me that whatever happened to Lonzie happened before Lonna went to work. It's inconceivable that LL & WRE could not come up with anyone that saw Lonzie during the 6 to 7 hours before she was dropped off @ work. It's also clear to me from several different interviews & press conferences that the chief believes Lonna knows more than she's giving. I think two people will be charged.

Does Rueben strike you as the type of person to cover for someone else? Because that would have to be the case for your hypothesis to fit. If someone else was involved, I feel strongly that he would have sold them out/threw them under the bus/insert appropriate cliche here. I'm not saying Lonna needs to be up for any mother of the year award, but his character - what we know about him - tells me that he would not cover for anyone else, much less some girl he'd been banging for a few months.
JMO

It's clear to me that whatever happened to Lonzie happened before Lonna went to work.
How is it clear? What are you basing that on?

I've been following for awhile and live in Jax. I've had some curious questions that I would think the press could get answers from LE.

Since timeline may be earlier in day for other witnesses seeing Lonnie, were trash pickups from nearby areas of Jax, outside the focus areas, segregated for potential inspection? (nearby areas in Mandarin have Thurs and there are others that could be reached easily with Fri). Also, how about new build sites which have construction dumpsters that have different companies involved and different bump sites)

With folks doing searches on their own, I think LE needs to confirm the potential search size and expand request from businesses for video inspection if larger than currently assumed.

Hello neighbor!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Rueben strike you as the type of person to cover for someone else? Because that would have to be the case for your hypothesis to fit. If someone else was involved, I feel strongly that he would have sold them out/threw them under the bus/insert appropriate cliche here. I'm not saying Lonna needs to be up for any mother of the year award, but his character - what we know about him - tells me that he would not cover for anyone else, much less some girl he'd been banging for a few months.
JMO

How about someone covering for him or each other?

How is it clear? What are you basing that on?

LL & WRE didn't live at the end of some rural lane. They lived in an apartment complex. How did Lonzie stay invisible for 6 0r 7 hours.

JMO...If there was any chance that video evidence even hinted that someone else helped him, WRE would take the first opportunity to make sure they were blamed for Lonzie's disappearance, and attempt to give himself the credit for being the "good guy" by trying to save/cover/help said person with his cockamamie story of Lonzie's kidnapping. There is NO WAY he'd sit in jail and stay silent if someone else could realistically be blamed.

If it was Lonna that hurt that baby, would he have LET her go to work while he ran around town covering for her? No way.
If they both were at fault, would he LET her go to work while he cleaned up their mess? No way.
He'd make sure she was there through the whole scenario just in case. He would have taken a lot more time coming up with a way to cover that poor child's death. He had to get it all done BEFORE she got off work. WHY? Because she left Lonzie with him, alive and well and he couldn't count on her to help him cover up his crime when she got home. Trusting her was a chance he couldn't take.

Because he is SO smart and clever, and he knows how the system works he would have made sure anyone else involved would get the blame.

There's a possibility he opened his mouth and told someone what happened, but I doubt it. Because he knows how to beat the system.

Again. JMO. And I'm betting his lawyer wouldn't let him sit in jail for someone else either.

From the article. "The State Attorney’s Office said it was the other way around concerning the interview.

“The hostility came from one direction — Wanda Ebron,” according to a statement released by Jackie Barnard. “Mrs. Ebron was hostile, uncooperative and evasive in the interview.”

Ebron, 58, said the State Attorney’s Office kept her and her husband, William Ebron Sr., separate when they questioned the two about their son, William Ruben Ebron Jr., on Thursday after being subpoenaed."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state

Mother of suspect in Lonzie case questions evidence, says State Attorney's Office bullied her

--unfortunately I've run out of reading free articles here, can someone please give an idea of what it's about..

From the article:Ebron said after watching the video, she couldn’t say whether that was her son. “I did not agree because I did not know what the hell they were showing me,” she said.

She said it looked to her as if the video was the result of cut and paste, as if it had been manipulated to show her son in that situation when it may not have been him.

She said her son isn’t 100 percent innocent and probably does deserve to serve time behind bars, but not for murder.

"He’s done a lot of different little things. Some larger things, but he loves kids and he’s not a murderer,” his mother said.

She said Lauramore has been calling the Ebrons to show her support and says how much she loves their son. Lauramore said she knows he didn’t hurt Lonzie and when the truth comes out her child be back with her.

“With all of the information I’m hearing from everyone, I just don’t believe he’s dead,” Wanda Ebron said.

I was able to copy part of it before I got redirected.... I'm out of free articles too.

The mother of the main suspect in toddler Lonzie Barton's disappearance said she questions the validity of the video recently released in the case and said that the State Attorney's Office — even State Attorney Angela Corey herself — tried to bully her last week.

The State Attorney’s Office said it was the other way around concerning the interview.

“The hostility came from one direction — Wanda Ebron,” according to a statement released by Jackie Barnard. “Mrs. Ebron was hostile, uncooperative and evasive in the interview.”

Ebron, 58, said the State Attorney’s Office kept her and her husband, William Ebron Sr., separate when they questioned the two about their son, William Ruben Ebron Jr., on Thursday after being subpoenaed.

Police believe their 32-year-old son, who goes by Ruben and is in the Duval County jail on two charges of child neglect, has information that can help them solve the case of the missing
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state

JMO...If there was any chance that video evidence even hinted that someone else helped him, WRE would take the first opportunity to make sure they were blamed for Lonzie's disappearance, and attempt to give himself the credit for being the "good guy" by trying to save/cover/help said person with his cockamamie story of Lonzie's kidnapping. There is NO WAY he'd sit in jail and stay silent if someone else could realistically be blamed.

If it was Lonna that hurt that baby, would he have LET her go to work while he ran around town covering for her? No way.
If they both were at fault, would he LET her go to work while he cleaned up their mess? No way.
He'd make sure she was there through the whole scenario just in case. He would have taken a lot more time coming up with a way to cover that poor child's death. He had to get it all done BEFORE she got off work. WHY? Because she left Lonzie with him, alive and well and he couldn't count on her to help him cover up his crime when she got home. Trusting her was a chance he couldn't take.

Because he is SO smart and clever, and he knows how the system works he would have made sure anyone else involved would get the blame.

There's a possibility he opened his mouth and told someone what happened, but I doubt it. Because he knows how to beat the system.

Again. JMO. And I'm betting his lawyer wouldn't let him sit in jail for someone else either.

Agreed. This guy is a piece of work. He tried to blame Lonzie's Dad, which was was disproved in about 5 minutes. That's all Rueben had. That's it. If he had anyone better to pin this on, he would have done so.

From the article:Ebron said after watching the video, she couldn’t say whether that was her son. “I did not agree because I did not know what the hell they were showing me,” she said.

She said it looked to her as if the video was the result of cut and paste, as if it had been manipulated to show her son in that situation when it may not have been him.

She said her son isn’t 100 percent innocent and probably does deserve to serve time behind bars, but not for murder.

"He’s done a lot of different little things. Some larger things, but he loves kids and he’s not a murderer,” his mother said.

She said Lauramore has been calling the Ebrons to show her support and says how much she loves their son. Lauramore said she knows he didn’t hurt Lonzie and when the truth comes out her child be back with her.

“With all of the information I’m hearing from everyone, I just don’t believe he’s dead,” Wanda Ebron said.

Ruben's mother can take several seats as far as I'm concerned. She is trying to obfuscate, introduce red herrings, etc, but her son - the guy who has been accused of assaulting her own husband and other women and children - was the last person seen with Lonzie. I'm sure that with one son in jail for 20 yrs, she wants to keep this one out, but she's going to have to step her game up - like to Cindy Anthony levels- if she wants to save sonny boy.

IMO

After reading that article I think I know why Ruben won't take responsibility.

:dramaqueen:

I guess the mudslinging is about to start up in Jax, FL.

Good reasoning. However, If someone was aware of what he did & felt it was partly their fault, they could go along with the car jacking ruse. I'm not buying he's smart enough to pin it on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState