GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he rat on her? IMO, because they are BOTH involved. So if he rats on her, she was rat on him. They are in this together IMO.

Doesn't make sense. He is in jail and she isn't. Do you think he's going to take the fall himself for something he didn't do alone? Why would anyone do that?! If he tells on her, then her azz is in jail too. Goodness, am I the only vindictive person here? I can't be the only one who would take down everyone else who was remotely involved (if I did something illegal). lol

Problem with that scenario is "where's the money"? LL is broke and was begging her employer for a job and a place to stay a week after the disappearance of her child and the arrest of her BF. LE arrested WRE so where would he have hidden a large sum of money?

MOO

This was her cousin calling the employer. Did she know they called? So did she have money? Were her family calling to get money for their benefit or hers? Who knows?

Doesn't make sense. He is in jail and she isn't. Do you think he's going to take the fall himself for something he didn't do alone? Why would anyone do that?! If he tells on her, then her azz is in jail too. Goodness, am I the only vindictive person here? I can't be the only one who would take down everyone else who was remotely involved (if I did something illegal). lol

Im going to say could be for the mere fact they are hoping together it ends with him getting out and not having to open their mouths. Like the other poster said.. if he rats, she rats, they are both doomed. She don't rat, he don't rat, not enough evidence he gets out they live happily ever after with no charges.

He hasn't been charged or is in jail with anything to do with Lonzie yet has he?

Exactly! Thus he gets out and it all could be over in no time (with sadly no baby to be found :() .

I think from what LE have said they are in no great hurry to charge him yet and are still gathering evidence and building their case. So that tells me they have enough on him right now to keep him in jail for a while on other charges. I guess someone could always bail him out if that is an option, but so far that doesn't look likely to happen.

A few more snippets...

Ebron, 58, said the State Attorney’s Office kept her and her husband, William Ebron Sr., separate when they questioned the two about their son, William Ruben Ebron Jr., on Thursday after being subpoenaed.

“They asked me a million things," Ebron said. "Angela [Corey] chimed in and read me the law and the riot act. She was doing it with the meanest face I’ve ever seen on anybody. … They were trying to bully me.”

Ebron said her husband’s experience didn’t seem as bad as hers.

“State Attorney Angela Corey had very little interaction with Mrs. Ebron other than to explain what her obligations were and to diffuse Mrs. Ebron’s hostile demeanor,” according to the State Attorney’s Office statement. “There is a record of this interview and that record will show that Mr. Ebron’s interview was conducted by the same prosecutors and Mr. Ebron cooperated with authorities during the interview.”

Wanda Ebron said prosecutors also asked about what looked like a bruise on her 6-month-old grandson’s buttocks. Ruben Ebron is the child’s father. She said the child’s mother was concerned about the mark on the infant. Wanda Ebron, who said she’s a nurse, looked at the mark and told the mother to take the child to the hospital. She said it was determined to be a birth mark.

Wanda Ebron said that based on conversations she’s had with Lonzie’s mother, 25-year-old Lonna Lauramore, her feeling is that the boy is not dead, and she’s hoping and praying he’s OK.

When the Ebrons talked with their son Monday night, he said he was doing fine but that the police want Lauramore to pursue domestic-violence charges so they can keep him in jail if he gets off for Lonzie, according to his mother.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state

Okay I'll say it. I think LL has info that could hurt WRE's case & has not divulged everything she knows. Whether she can be charged with obstruction, that depends.

--yep, depends what she knows.

--and is willing to testify to in court.

--if it's "good enough", she'll probably be looking at a (sweet) deal for herself.

Exactly! Thus he gets out and it all could be over in no time (with sadly no baby to be found :() .

Correct - not charged with anything to do with Lonzie. Others have said it upthread, but he is being held on these charges, he's facing drug charges from Baker Co, and then there are all the DV issues, plus I wouldn't be surprised if they found other drug evidence at the apartment. I will be very surprised if he's out of jail in 'no time'.

When the Ebrons talked with their son Monday night, he said he was doing fine but that the police want Lauramore to pursue domestic-violence charges so they can keep him in jail if he gets off for Lonzie, according to his mother.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state

Would mean either his mother is lieing or LL is in contact with them giving them all the information police gives her, potentially saving him by knowing what defense to come up with next and what to say next? IMO that would mean she still with him defending him. Why else would she tell his parents stuff? IF it is true that she is.

Correct - not charged with anything to do with Lonzie. Others have said it upthread, but he is being held on these charges, he's facing drug charges from Baker Co, and then there are all the DV issues, plus I wouldn't be surprised if they found other drug evidence at the apartment. I will be very surprised if he's out of jail in 'no time'.

Well in "no time" more so meaning less time then he would do if they would be charged with something in lines of murder or manslaughter (or whatever charges could become pertaining to L).

Ebron's record on CORE has him arrested for both Lonzie & his sister. Neglect. Lists them as victims with names redacted but has their ages and the arrest report lists why.

He also lied and lied until the cops showed him phone & video records of his whereabouts that night. He was at the laundromat, gas station, storage unit & "other places". Ebron said he dropped Lonna off & went home with the kids. Some of that is old news.

There's a lot of document images posted there. You have to give an email address to view.

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#

He hasn't been charged or is in jail with anything to do with Lonzie yet has he?

--nope.

-- and JSO is fine w/ that.

--he has his next (JSO) court date on august 17th on the current child neglect (X2) charges.

--even if he bonds out, Baker County has him on a detainer (arrest immediately, due to the violation of probation-----on the May drug charges, when he was arrested on meth, marijuana, heroin charges along w/ Lonna and her sister)--b/c he wasn't supposed to be in contact w/ Lonna. (and living w/ her, obviously was..)

--Chief Hackney has said that he "doesn't want to arrest Ruben"-------he "wants to convict him, and send him to prison".

--I'm fine with JSO taking their time, (even if that means that "we're out of the loop"---for awhile) building a SOLID case, and getting the GUILTY verdict.

Ebron's record on CORE has him arrested for both Lonzie & his sister. Neglect. Lists them as victims with names redacted but has their ages and the arrest report lists why.

He also lied and lied until the cops showed him phone & video records of his whereabouts that night. He was at the laundromat, gas station, storage unit & "other places". Ebron said he dropped Lonna off & went home with the kids. Some of that is old news.

There's a lot of document images posted there. You have to give an email address to view.

Ok. so his charges of child neglect are for LL's children. I thought the child neglect was from a previous relationship. Interesting.

"Thank god for the volunteers at the Winn Dixie shopping center right now. Located at baymeadows and old kings @wjxt4 @WJXTvic #findlonzie 0 retweets 0 favorites"

Employee's of Winn Dixie are out there searching for Lonzie.....damn good Company Winn Dixie. They also raised over 5 Million dollars on July 4th and donated it too Wound Warriors project....all profits made July 4th was donated.

I work at Winn Dixie.. Not in north fl but mid Florida. Lol and the wounded warriors thing.. Yeah, they didn't get ALL the profits. .10 per dollar is all they got.

Sorry for the O/T.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I do feel a bit sorry for RE's parents who are in no way connected to what happened to Lonzie Barton. It must be very difficult with having both their adult sons incarcerated. Sometimes life as a parent just sucks. Parents can't be held responsible for the adult choices their adult children make, and are often left to pick up the pieces, IMO. We all as decent parents want to think we raised our children well.

Thanks for this site info. Very good info and alot!

It is required to set up an account with them when i click on that site from my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState