GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are showing up for me, just slow to load. Give them a sec and don't refresh your page.

Cerebrospinal Fluid - "Color of the fluid — normal is clear and colorless. Changes in the color of the CSF are not diagnostic but may point to additional substances in the fluid. Yellow, orange, or pink CSF may indicate the breakdown of blood cells due to bleeding into the CSF or the presence of bilirubin."

Can be a ruptured ear drum, particularly with the bruising to the back of the head.

Could also be cerebrospinal fluid, though it's usually more clear. Another option is ear infection. After my son had tubes put in, he would sometimes have thick, almost fluorescent yellow drainage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Update done.
These are some of my questions:

2. What would the yellow substance from Lonzie's ears be? My daughter had chronic ear infections and I never saw anything like that.

Could also be cerebrospinal fluid. Normally it is clear. Yellow, among a few other colors, can potentially indicate blood in the CSF or bilirubin (the stuff that gives bile its distinctive color).

I'm pretty sure I heard a reporter ask if it was the roommate who gave the information to police about the bruising to Lonzie's head and yellow fluid coming from the ears, and Hackney said no. Can someone please confirm? If it was not the roommate, then who would have reported this? Others in the apartment? Could Lonna have called a family member about the fluid?

So VERY heartbroken to hear JSO say: there were injuries to LB just prior to his dissapearance

Lies, Lies & More Lies. Google drug addiction and lying. They go hand in hand almost 100% of the time.

Key points made by JSO:

LL has difficulty telling the truth
LL admitted she lied
Because when L's disappearance first happened, (gulp)...LL did not acknowledge she knew who Reuben was, or (double gulp) or that it was her son that was missing.
LL has pattern of deception
Hard to tell the truth from the lies between LL & Reuben
We constantly had to ask ourselves, is this the truth or another lie

When press asked about the relationship between LL & Reuben, he referenced the large tatoo of his name on her body

Fly with the angels little L.

You can't see the Twitter links? Play by play on the press conference. I though you could read them.

No ...I could only see the links posted but no information reading through the thread.

@Daniel83 (sorry, failed with my quoting apparently) A potential answer to your question would violate TOS. Rumors and where those things come from which are not confirmed facts from MSM.

I'm pretty sure I heard a reporter ask if it was the roommate who gave the information to police about the bruising to Lonzie's head and yellow fluid coming from the ears, and Hackney said no. Can someone please confirm? If it was not the roommate, then who would have reported this? Others in the apartment? Could Lonna have called a family member about the fluid?

He kind of hemmed and hawed. I will want to watch it again, specifically that part. I think it was the roommate or the person who saw Lonzie between 1 and 2.

Thanks to those who answered the question about the fluid from the ear. That poor baby. And his sister. :(

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 25m25 minutes ago

#LonzieBarton's mom left Lonzie with Ruben that night knowing he used/had drugs. Knew he was drug dealer #FINDLONZIE

croakerqueen123 follows
Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 29m29 minutes ago

Lauramore charged with 1 count of child neglect and 1 count of lying to police. #LonzieBarton #FindLonzie

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 30m30 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE: Lonna Lauramore made repeated false statements and admitted to police she made false statements. #LonzieBarton

Jax Sheriff's Office ‏@JSOPIO 24m24 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE: Lonna knew Lonzie had yellow fluid coming out of his ears and a bruise on the back of his head and still left him with Ebron.

I have read cadaverine can be detected much sooner than that after death. It has been debated about in other cases i have followed as well, and someone stated within a half hour to an hour after death. But it would still be worthwhile to check IMO, because if Lonzie did die at home he could of been there for a couple of hours or more before disposal. What a horrible thought, :(

Here is a link on the cadaver scent project.http://www.csst.org/cadaver_scent.html

If you have a link to a study or article that says 30 minutes I would love to read it. I am sure there are newer studies out there.

Cole Heath ‏@ColeANjax 7m7 minutes ago

Just spoke with #findlonzie's father chris Barton. He says he has no comment on arrest of Lonna lauramore.

@Daniel83 (sorry, failed with my quoting apparently) A potential answer to your question would violate TOS. Rumors and where those things come from which are not confirmed facts from MSM.

What's MSM? I can't hypothesize who possibly told police about Lonzie's head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj