GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you that baby got into their drugs in that bedroom.....Even JSO said it would of been quite easy....baby gets into stuff...Ebron goes off on the kid causing the injuries....mom see's injuries.....other roommate more then likely too seeing that Lonna and Ebron argued that night the 23rd about the baby....just knew it was the drugs.....JSO even stated that Lonna would take Lonzie with her when she sold Ebrons drugs...she did that to protect herself from others..hoping that druggies see baby they wouldn't try anything with baby there...real class act there ...NOT:maddening::maddening:

I'm pretty sure I heard a reporter ask if it was the roommate who gave the information to police about the bruising to Lonzie's head and yellow fluid coming from the ears, and Hackney said no. Can someone please confirm? If it was not the roommate, then who would have reported this? Others in the apartment? Could Lonna have called a family member about the fluid?
Whoever gave the info also told them LL and Ebron had a big fight about the bruise but she still chose to leave her 2 children with him to go to work.

She was posting pictures of herself smiling on SM earlier today... Not of Lonzie, Evil.

I'm just now listening to the whole presser - I only caught the Q & A earlier.

Wow, just wow. Lonna lied about the car and about knowing Ebron right off the bat that night. WTF??

And from Hackney's description I think Lonzie had a ruptured eardrum and Ebron caused it.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aKPutTkwMTg1Mjd8NjQ2Mzk2MzHc2jPNTkLJpGus9icgGX_17dO9cew9vxIgOw1xjjv0lw==

Hackney specifically said ear(s) - as in plural - and a bruise on back of the head. 1+ 1= ? IMO - hurt or battered severly enough that it was life threatening or fatal - so the need to hide. Now....WHEN do you all think this happened and did LL know?

From Hackney's briefing:
"Afternoon of 23rd Lonna and Rueben in their apartment when it was pointed out to Lonna that Lonzie had a bruise on the back of his head. Some area behind the child's ear that Lonna had not seen prior to that occasion. She confronted Rueben about it. They got into a heated argument/discussion about it. At the same time, we've learned that Lonzie had some yellow fluid coming from his ears, he was lethargic, was vomiting and despite getting into an argument over a bruise and how it occurred, without a real satisfactory explanation and all those other factors I just laid out, she left Lonzie and her 5 year old in the care and custody and control of someone who may have done something to her child."

This is so horrible. Poor Lonzie. He suffered greatly. I wonder why they are just now arresting Lonna. Maybe they have been watching her?

He kind of hemmed and hawed. I will want to watch it again, specifically that part. I think it was the roommate or the person who saw Lonzie between 1 and 2.

Thanks to those who answered the question about the fluid from the ear. That poor baby. And his sister. :(

I believe a previous Hackney presser said that Lonna's sister had seen Lonzie at around 2pm.

This is so horrible. Poor Lonzie. He suffered greatly. I wonder why they are just now arresting Lonna. Maybe they have been watching her?
The Chief wanted all the ducks in a nice row so when it comes time to convict they got the evidence there, takes time to gather up right stuff and present it for arrest warrant correctly. If you don't build a case correctly when it comes court time it will all fall apart.

...and Ebron said he didn't want her to work that night or told her not to work plus was served a summons earlier. He hit Lonzie (sob) out of anger. His records show he has a problem with that. dang

From Hackney's briefing:
"Afternoon of 23rd Lonna and Rueben in their apartment when it was pointed out to Lonna that Lonzie had a bruise on the back of his head. Some area behind the child's ear that Lonna had not seen prior to that occasion. She confronted Rueben about it. They got into a heated argument/discussion about it. At the same time, we've learned that Lonzie had some yellow fluid coming from his ears, he was lethargic, was vomiting and despite getting into an argument over a bruise and how it occurred, without a real satisfactory explanation and all those other factors I just laid out, she left Lonzie and her 5 year old in the care and custody and control of someone who may have done something to her child."

Lethargy and vomiting are common symptoms of a concussion. Wouldn't be surprised if the fluid from the ears (plural) was cerebral spinal fluid, indicating traumatic brain injury. Heart breaking.

I'm sure the ridiculous interview, tattoo, visiting EB, saying the LE's are lying, SM
Photos of herself.

Why is life so unfair? These kids with parents like this have no chance at all.

I could not stop the tears from flowing when Chief Hackney was discussing what had happened. This precious little boy deserved so much more out of life. May justice be swift & harsh for all involved!

Hackney specifically said ear(s) - as in plural - and a bruise on back of the head. 1+ 1= ? IMO - hurt or battered severly enough that it was life threatening or fatal - so the need to hide. Now....WHEN do you all think this happened and did LL know?

From Hackney's briefing:

Thanks for that, guys! Noisy husband interrupted my listening.

Okay, that's a serious head injury. And possibly a fatal injury. How could Lonna leave Lonzie like that - and in the care of the person who caused the injury?

Victim my :behind:

Still re-listening. Some interesting points and daniel83 this might help answer your question.

Q. Were her lies that night to cover for what happened to Lonzie or her general pattern of lying?
Hackney: That is a good question. I would like ot know the answer to that.

---
Hackney: arrest isn't retalitory to her appearances on media outlets

---
Q. TO clarify, how did you find out about Lonzie's injuries? Who told you about those injuries?
A: I don't want to outline that if I can, this is a --- these are people known to both Ruben and Lonna... within their circle.
Q: It was a third party?
A: A third party.

Still re-listening. Some interesting points and daniel83 this might help answer your question.

Q. Were her lies that night to cover for what happened to Lonzie or her general pattern of lying?
Hackney: That is a good question. I would like ot know the answer to that.

---
Hackney: arrest isn't retalitory to her appearances on media outlets

---
Q. TO clarify, how did you find out about Lonzie's injuries? Who told you about those injuries?
A: I don't want to outline that if I can, this is a --- these are people known to both Ruben and Lonna... within their circle.
Q: It was a third party?
A: A third party.

"These people?" Plural.

Lethargy and vomiting are common symptoms of a concussion. Wouldn't be surprised if the fluid from the ears (plural) was cerebral spinal fluid, indicating traumatic brain injury. Heart breaking.
I am thinking the same thing..Does not take much of a hit to give someone a concussion..I am also thinking a blood clot in his little head.
Now that we know about the bruise on his little head and if he died from it, that would explain why they had to get rid of his body. Makes me cry to write this.. RIP baby Man..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto