GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Chief Hackney said the timing wasn't related to Lonna's media interview but I'm not buying it. He uses card analogies but really, it's more like a game of chess. Ebron does the Florida Star interview, his parents talk to media and defend him and wham! another charge gets filed.

Lonna and Chris do an interview claiming Lonzie was abducted (and thanking people for their prayers and... donations), Ebron's mom makes a stink and calls LE liars and wham! Lonna's arrested.

These are brilliant moves by Hackney. It keeps the community's focus on Lonzie and what almost certainly happened that night and at the same time he's keeping control of the investigation. Early on he said Ebron was trying to manipulate the investigation. Well, Hackney's seeing to it that everyone, including Ebron, Lonna and Ebron's parents knows who's in charge. Brilliant.

Yeah probably. I saw where he said both he & LL believed Lonzie was still alive and he believed her.

Maybe LL said the "still alive" story to keep JSO searching. I don't know what to think about other person mentioned.

And thanks to the OP who posted the link to the video of LL being arrested. I too, am speechless.

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/p...ilsPublic.aspx

BARTON, LONNA LAURAMORE

Statute: 827.03(1)(E) Description: CHILD NEGLECT
Bond: $25,003.00
Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: 162015AF055430 OBTS: 1603115902
Date Entered: 8/19/2015 12:13:39 AM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE

Statute: 002.000 Description: FEL CHARGE NOT IN COPS-MORE\CMIS SEE COMMENTS
Bond: $25,003.00 Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:

Next Court Date: 08/19/2015 01:00 PM , PRE-TRIAL DETENTION, J1P

Remember the ones also got tattoos in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance right after also.

IMO Lonzie was deceased before LL left for work. The disposal was planned and LL did not want to participate. RE took Lonzie to his car in a laundry basket and then disposed of him somewhere he was familiar (not Baker county.) Lonzie's sister was left with the roommate during this time. Soon LL and RE will begin to turn on each other...this should be interesting.

Maybe LL said the "still alive" story to keep JSO searching. I don't know what to think about other person mentioned.

And thanks to the OP who posted the link to the video of LL being arrested. I too, am speechless.

LL charged with negligence more than likely causing the death of her baby, :mad:

IMO Lonzie was deceased before LL left for work. The disposal was planned and LL did not want to participate. RE took Lonzie to his car in a laundry basket and then disposed of him somewhere he was familiar (not Baker county.) Lonzie's sister was left with the roommate during this time. Soon LL and RE will begin to turn on each other...this should be interesting.

I agree, when did Lonzie get the injury, LL knew IMO.

BARTON, LONNA LAURAMORE

You are one heck of a sleuther lauriej. Thanks!

IMO I don't think CB had anything to do with it. His wife left him for Ebron. I don't see him helping with the disposal of the body. He would have nothing to gain from it.

I don't know what to think. After watching CB's recent interview, it struck me how passive he was. He said things like he hopes Lonzie is happy somewhere playing - or something like that. It was strange to me. There was no pleading for someone to bring his son home, no anger at EB, no real "action" in his reaction. I typed that in a comment, but then canceled before posting because it seemed mean, like I was beating up on the guy.

Maybe he's just a passive guy and that's normal for him. Or maybe he's worn down from this ordeal. But, I admit I found it unexpected demeanor from a dad with a missing toddler and caused me to have some doubts about him. I do hope I'm wrong and that Lonzie had at least one person in his life who wasn't a liar.

JMO.

No wonder she didn't want to show her face on the interview.

I think I'm going to puke. Just reading the updates here from about 5pm and I am so nauseous I don't think I can handle the MSM reports. This bunch of losers makes me sick.

I saw Hackney's statement but I'll have to catch up on all the MSM tomorrow. Time to go to bed and cry for Lonzie and all the other neglected and murdered children who deserve so much better.

I don't know what to think. After watching CB's recent interview, it struck me how passive he was. He said things like he hopes Lonzie is happy somewhere playing - or something like that. It was strange to me. There was no pleading for someone to bring his son home, no anger at EB, no real "action" in his reaction. I typed that in a comment, but then canceled before posting because it seemed mean, like I was beating up on the guy.

Maybe he's just a passive guy and that's normal for him. Or maybe he's worn down from this ordeal. But, I admit I found it unexpected demeanor from a dad with a missing toddler and caused me to have some doubts about him. I do hope I'm wrong and that Lonzie had at least one person in his life who wasn't a liar.

JMO.

Did anyone hear anything official about how CB got the black eye? That's a real shiner! I'm not ruling him out completely. JMO

BARTON, LONNA LAURAMORE

So she's already been arraigned. I guess that was the purpose of issuing a Capias Warrant.

The video of LL being taken to jail on the "WJXT 4 The Local Station" FB page has a question from one of the reporters toward the end of the video - "Lonna, what do you think about sleeping in jail?"

Hopefully, Lonzie will get the justice he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState