GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she denied knowing Ruben once she got home? How did she know to get a ride home from work then? I haven't listened to the presser yet.

She got a ride home with a co worker. Can't state her name right now not mentioned in MSM, yet. I think this is one of there informants. You can find lots of info about that ride home on the social media page set up to help find Lonzie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its possible he went to sleep and never woke up!

Poor baby, suffered not doubt. I was really hoping if he was passed it would have been quick like a drug OD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is so sad.I just pray the find Lonzie soon.Has anyone heard if they are searching for him anywhere?

So where was Lonna right after the 911 call came out? Pine something apartments? What was she doing there?

ETA: Pine Brook apartments. Where is this?

Found this where it claims Ebron's mother is a nurse.

Ebron Sr. is a veteran of the U.S. Navy. His wife, Ruben's mother, is a nurse. As parents, they've raised a son who's the primary suspect in the disappearance of a toddler.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...-ebrons-father-prays-for-son-lonzie/30753037/

Yes! Thank you! Also here is a link that states Wanda Ebron saw Ruben earlier in the week, Monday, before Lonzie disappeared, (which was Thursday).
http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/mother-suspect-lonzie-bartons-disappearance-said-s/nm8yH/

I know there is an another brief interview of Wanda Ebron that I am trying to find. She is outside somewhere and I believe it's after one of Ebron's court appearances or one of their jail visits.

Also, anyone see this video before? I found it a little odd
http://m.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-friend-speaks/34406206

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust your instincts - I do :) I don't think Chris is involved with Lonzie's disappearance/death but I didn't get a firm feel that he's buying the abduction story, ergo no pleading. IMO he's "checked out" emotionally and mentally. I won't speculate on why. Apparently he's not always so passive. He was violent with Lonna when she was pregnant with Lonzie's sister (I posted links upthread). For that reason I can't feel sorry that his marriage is messed up and his wife cheated on him. I am sorry that he's lost his son but beyond that, well, let's just say I'd never let my daughter date him.

Any estranged parent would've screamed child neglect ASAP on the ex if your kid went missing while in their care, plus, if he supposedly believes (cough-cough) the car got jacked with Lonzie in it, then why would he think the child is happy and playing somewhere? I would think he was with a monster being abused.

And bringing Lonzie to the doctor's or hospital was completely out of the question, right? Dump the drugs only after the 911 call. Pffftttttt.
They would've been arrested for child abuse. So they let him suffer.

Also, anyone see this video before? I found it a little odd
http://m.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-friend-speaks/34406206

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't seen that before. A little odd? :eek:
I'm going to take 3 guesses as to why Ruben is 'friends' with a hard looking middle aged lady...and the first two don't count.

I wonder why his dad doesn't think Ruben would hurt a child. Ruben has assaulted many people including his father. And his brother is in jail for 20 years so I'd say he's a pretty darn good candidate for the type of guy that harms a child.

This is so sad.I just pray the find Lonzie soon.Has anyone heard if they are searching for him anywhere?

JSO scaled back their searches. I don't believe they are actively searching but have said they will act on tips. There are private searches going on, I believe. There was a news report about one group a few days back. Maybe check the media thread.

I think this is similar to the Colton Turner case. They hit the baby too hard. He's died and they've hidden his body.

I hadn't seen that before. A little odd? :eek:
I'm going to take 3 guesses as to why Ruben is 'friends' with a hard looking middle aged lady...and the first two don't count.

I wonder why his dad doesn't think Ruben would hurt a child. Ruben has assaulted many people including his father. And his brother is in jail for 20 years so I'd say he's a pretty darn good candidate for the type of guy that harms a child.

What in the world is she talking about? Ruben is the best father she's ever seen in her life?

Wacky.

JMO.

JSO scaled back their searches. I don't believe they are actively searching but have said they will act on tips. There are private searches going on, I believe. There was a news report about one group a few days back. Maybe check the media thread.
I've checked.I haven't found anything.So I asked here if anyone else has heard of any new searches.Hopefully there will be a confession soon.

Thanks! I wonder why she was there and how LE found her there? Did they know she was Lonzie's mother at the time? Can you add this place to your most amazing map skibaboo?

I took it to mean that the police stopped the car that she was in right in front of the Pinebrook apartments. Hackney says in the briefing that she was getting a ride home in a red car and the police thought the car colour was similar.

But who knows anymore. :dunno:

So obviously her friend who drove her home that night was right there and privy to her lying directly to police r.e. knowing Ruben and his car.

I think this is similar to the Colton Turner case. They hit the baby too hard. He's died and they've hidden his body.

This mornings (last nights) news made me think of Colton Turner too :(

Thanks! I wonder why she was there and how LE found her there? Did they know she was Lonzie's mother at the time? Can you add this place to your most amazing map skibaboo?

Of course matou, I'm on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members