GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lonna knew Lonzie was sick, lethargic, vomiting, yellow liquid seeping for his ears. Was Lonzie in the car when she went to work? Did she kiss him goodbye? Was she at the laundromat with Ruben and her kids? I have a bad feeling she is covering for herself as much as for Ruben. He was washing away evidence and she knew it. Like Hackney said: if it's your own 21 month old child that you gave birth to, WHY LIE?

So where was Lonna right after the 911 call came out? Pine something apartments? What was she doing there?

ETA: Pine Brook apartments. Where is this?

Lonna was at work when call come out. RE didn't pick her up as planned so she got a co worker to drive her home to the apts where she and RE was renting a room from his friend. During her drive home police had call and went to where she worked, she had already left with co worker police found co worker and Lonna driving to apts pulled car over started questioning Lonna and that's where the lies started. Then they followed police to apts or police followed them there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So Lonna knew Lonzie was sick, lethargic, vomiting, yellow liquid seeping for his ears. Was Lonzie in the car when she went to work? Did she kiss him goodbye? Was she at the laundromat with Ruben and her kids? I have a bad feeling she is covering for herself as much as for Ruben. He was washing away evidence and she knew it. Like Hackney said: if it's your own 21 month old child that you gave birth to, WHY LIE?

I don't think he was alive at that point. I think he died before she went to work.

Yes! Thank you! Also here is a link that states Wanda Ebron saw Ruben earlier in the week, Monday, before Lonzie disappeared, (which was Thursday).
http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/mother-suspect-lonzie-bartons-disappearance-said-s/nm8yH/

I know there is an another brief interview of Wanda Ebron that I am trying to find. She is outside somewhere and I believe it's after one of Ebron's court appearances or one of their jail visits.

Also, anyone see this video before? I found it a little odd
http://m.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebrons-friend-speaks/34406206

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did RuBen take Lonzie to his mother?

OK so the injury info is coming from Lonna herself?

Police also said on July 23, the day before Lonzie disappeared, Barton found a bruise on the back of the child's head that he received while Ebron was watching him. She also found yellow fluid coming from Lonzie's ears, and the toddler kept vomiting.

Not sure what to think now.

http://www.wdam.com/story/29831780/mother-of-missing-fl-toddler-arrested

Shaken baby? Or head injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, Lonna going to work was a smoke screen.... by kissing her children goodbye, indicating Lonzie was still alive. I'm not buying it. They probably had to wash evidence of Lonzie's wounds, death and that's why the trip to laundry mat.

If Lonzie had yellow fluid coming from his ears it would be ruptured ear drums and not CSF. So a head trauma bad enough to rupture both eardrums if coming from both ears. CSF fom what i read is clear or blood tinged.

Ear discharge

Ear discharge is drainage of blood, ear wax, pus, or fluid from the ear.
Causes

Most of the time, any fluid leaking out of an ear is ear wax.

A ruptured eardrum can cause a white, slightly bloody, or yellow discharge from the ear. Dry crusted material on a child's pillow is often a sign of a ruptured eardrum. The eardrum may also bleed.

Causes of a ruptured eardrum include:

Foreign object in the ear canal
injury from a blow to the head, foreign object, very loud noises, or sudden pressure changes (such as i Inn airplanes)
Inserting cotton-tipped swabs or other small objects into the ear
Middle ear infection
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003042.htm

Morning friends. So I see momma dearest was arrested. Going to read the reports.

Didn't get the wake up call but I'm happy that Lonna is in jail. I wonder why it took 3 weeks for Lonzie's health info to come out in his case??? Obviously it is relevant. At first I thought it sounded like an ear infection and burst ear drum. The ear drainage is yellow and smells horrible! Not sure about the vomiting though. That sounds like a concussion. Lonna's job at Wacko's was voluntary. Did she really kiss Lonzie on the forehead? Was he passed out or dead already? Lonzie would not be able to walk with his injuries that day. So where was he????? This whole thing is sick. I also have a problem with LE only looking into Lonna's and Ruben's jailhouse phonecalls now. WTH???? JMO

As far as the possibility of an ear infection & vomiting, if he had a bad enough infection to burst an ear drum, he may have also been experiencing vertigo and resulting nausea. If he was sick and vomiting, and most likely in pain, someone may have given him drugs (either prescription, illegal, or over the counter) to make him sleep, and given him way too much. I don't discount the theory that he was hit, because he was clearly not with anyone who truly cared about him, but its just another thought to tie in the symptoms he was said to be experiencing.

Did RuBen take Lonzie to his mother?

If you watch the videos in the post you quoted you will see that WRE's mother gave a statement that she saw WRE and Lonzie on the Monday and didn't see them on the Thursday.

As far as the possibility of an ear infection & vomiting, if he had a bad enough infection to burst an ear drum, he may have also been experiencing vertigo and resulting nausea. If he was sick and vomiting, and most likely in pain, someone may have given him drugs (either prescription, illegal, or over the counter) to make him sleep, and given him way too much. I don't discount the theory that he was hit, because he was clearly not with anyone who truly cared about him, but its just another thought to tie in the symptoms he was said to be experiencing.

I had a ruptured ear drum from an ear infection as a teenager - there was definitely discharge and I felt very sick. But, I didn't have a bruise on the back of my head like Lonzie did.

It's possible he had an ear infection AND was hurt by a blow to the head.

JMO with what we know now.

As per Hackney in the video, he was bruised on the back of his head. Bruised by his ear (s?). How bad and how many we do not know, but they were clearly bad enough that someone else who was at the apartment saw the bruised and alerted Lonna to them. And she fought with Erbron about them. I'm guessing it wasn't one tiny bruise.

Rueben skipped a court date on the Tuesday.
On the Thursday he:
*was served court documents regarding a rape charge by his ex-girlfriend.
*fought with Lonna about bruising and discharge on Lonzie
*is presumably left with Lonna's kids - the 5 year old and the sick baby whom he and Lonna had fought about

I'm going to venture a guess that Rube was in a very, very not so good mood on Thursday.

It sounds as though there was plenty of time to get him medical care . If he lingered for hours like that , doctors would surely have had a good chance of saving him. Imagine the suffering? :(

ETA No offense guys, but I hate WS sometimes. We wait and wait with bated breath for news about these angels and we know all the while that the news, when we do hear it, will be shattering.

Just my own feelings but I cannot imagine ANYONE not getting help for that poor child! IF the person knew beforehand (before Lonzie went missing) about the injury then I hold them equally responsible for not calling 911! MOOO

the ex of RE was raped by RE.

I'm trying to go through all the legal documents people have shared upthread. .... public records... trying to figure it out.

Two sisters had a relationship with Ebron and his roommate and both of them had children with their respective boyfriends.

Were the charges that were not brought forward today that we expected .. dropped by the sister of the girlfriend of Ebrons roommate ..or this sister who has children with Ebron ?

So two sisters had relationship with Ebron and roomie ? And both have children by both guys ? All before LB came into the picture.

Trying to get it straight by reading the documents.

Confused .

Just my own feelings but I cannot imagine ANYONE not getting help for that poor child! IF the person knew beforehand (before Lonzie went missing) about the injury then I hold them equally responsible for not calling 911! MOOO

This make sense for those of us who are sober and don't have a court order not to be with people that we are living with. I am assuming they avoided the doctor on purpose.

I am with you in holding them responsible for what happened to Lonzie.

If LL lied about knowing Ebron or recognizing the car that night, she would try to lie about anything.
How do we know for sure she "hadn't seen the bruise until it was pointed out to her"?
IMO we don't.
LL seems a cold reptilian sort.
She could have beaten Lonzie herself. They both could have been involved which is why she may have tried to continue denying RE was guilty.
Saying Lonzie was alive somewhere nice and safe.
Words can't describe the nausea I feel.
jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members