GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everyone's posts! thanks for all the updates. All I can say is here we go with the same story over & over. A child is injured. Instead of giving the child medical care, they make the child go 'missing'. I don't understand. I can't understand.
Is whatever going on in their lives more important than giving their injured child medical care? Or, instead of them taking the child to a doctor & being fearful of being charged with child abuse-- they would rather make the child missing? What's worse? Being charged with child abuse or being charged with murder? KWIM?

How can people think like this? If a child is injured, whether or not it's by their hands, you take them to hospital. I can't stand how many times this has happened!!!!

I wonder why the doctor didn't report it when the family member took him there. Aren't doctors supposed to report possible abuse?

How long will it take for withdrawl symptoms to kick in? I would imagine we will see her start to talk about that time.

I think it's that fussiness - plus the vomiting - that kicked Ebron over the edge and he took out his frustrations on the boy. Remember, Ebron was served papers that very day, which had to tick him off. Plus, he and Lonna argued over the boy's injuries and illness, and then Lonna left the boy with Ebron to deal with. I think Lonzie was sick with an infection that Ebron's mom noticed earlier in the week, and that Ebron hit the poor boy, more than once, in the head. Total speculation, jmo, could be wrong.

Thank you! I'm feeling crazy because I can see the interview in my head but can't find it. Do you think JSO may ask for certain interviews to be recalled if they may reveal where they obtained information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why the doctor didn't report it when the family member took him there. Aren't doctors supposed to report possible abuse?

Unless its a Lie? But LE can easily follow up on that.

wouldnt take much from someone who would hit a baby in the head in the first damn place.

The symptoms of being cranky, listless, vomitty may have been annoying to EB - it tries your patience to take care of a sick child, especially one you don't want to be taking care of. My hunch is that EB hurt the child more than once in the time leading up to his jog home from the car. He was likely hurt before LL went to the strip club and hurt again during her shift, imo.

Just my opinion, thinking about what we know now.

Any bets on these two trying to blame the 5 year old for the bruises? ETA: the ones he had the afternoon before he went missing

Ebron supposedly blamed the 5 yr old for bruises back in June when a family member took Lonzie to the doc for suspicious bruises.
ETA: I say supposedly because Lonna said it.
I look at that picture of Lonzie with the cowboy boots and the bruise and wonder when it was taken and where the bruise came from.

Question: Can anyone clarify if Chief Hackney confirmed that Lonna has invoked her right to remain silent?
I've listened to that part of the JSO update several times and I can't make out the Reporter's question, just Hackney's answer.
TIA
Yes, he confirmed that she invoked her right to remain silent.

I can't find the link yet. I am still looking. I recall RE's mother Wanda giving examples of how "good" of a father Ruben was and described meeting Lonzie once. I could swear she states that she advised Ruben to take Lonzie to the doctor because she didn't know what the problem was. And based on earlier links Wanda only met Lonzie once and had not met Lonna. This link is where Wanda Ebron states she saw Lonzie on Monday
http://m.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/mother-suspect-lonzie-bartons-disappearance-said-s/nm8yH/

Added link:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found this
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ing-lonzie-case-questions-evidence-says-state
"Wanda Ebron said prosecutors also asked about what looked like a bruise on her 6-month-old grandson’s buttocks. Ruben Ebron is the child’s father. She said the child’s mother was concerned about the mark on the infant. Wanda Ebron, who said she’s a nurse, looked at the mark and told the mother to take the child to the hospital. She said it was determined to be a birth mark."

But it isn't the one I was thinking about, and it isn't Lonzie, but one of Ruben's kids whose bruise she checked out.

from what i understand, someone else told JSO and she admitted it once they asked her. probably after calling her on her BS

OK so the injury info is coming from Lonna herself?

Police also said on July 23, the day before Lonzie disappeared, Barton found a bruise on the back of the child's head that he received while Ebron was watching him. She also found yellow fluid coming from Lonzie's ears, and the toddler kept vomiting.

Not sure what to think now.

http://www.wdam.com/story/29831780/mother-of-missing-fl-toddler-arrested

Steven Dial ‏@StevenDialTV · 51m51 minutes ago
Here is part of the incident report that says Lonzie's mother would bring him on drug deals. @FCN2go

CMyGf57UcAAQDrR.jpg

https://twitter.com/StevenDialTV

--thanks!

Lonna Latrelle Lauramore Barton, hereafter referred to as Bartonwas interviewed at the Police Memorial Bldg. Barton was interviewed multipletimes and failed to mention a bruise on the back of (redacted) head observed onJuly 23 in the afternoon hours. Barton only admitted her knowledge of theaforementioned bruise when detected asked her about the bruise. The bruise waslocated behind (redacted) ear/ Barton also finally admitted (redacted) hadyellow fluid coming from his ear in this same time frame. Barton denied causingthe bruise. Barton did not offer an explanation of the bruise. Barton was askedif she had confronted Ebron. She said he told her that he had already told herabout this bruise.Barton said she was sure he had not told her about thebruise and Ebron offered no explanations about the bruise. Barton said(redacted) had been vomiting and described his demeanour in a lethargic manner.After observing this bruise on (redacted) 07-23-2015 and receiving no cause forth bruise by Ebron, Barton still left (redacted) in the care and control of Ebron.Barton did not seek and medical attention for (redacted) Barton had previouslydiscussed another incident near the end of June where (redacted) was taken tothe family doctor in Baker County by a family member because (redacted) hadbruises over his body and the family was concerned. Ebron told Barton(redacted) was pushed down by his 5 year old sister.

Barton admitted Ebron sold and used drugs and that he kepthis drugs in an unlocked drawer in the bedroom they all shared and slept in at8030 Old Kings Rd. barton admitted that she used powder cocaine.
Barton was also aware that Ebron had been arrested in herhome (Baker Manor, Macclenny Florida)in May 2015 for possession of drugs.
Another witness identified Barton as having been presentwith Ebron on several occasions when Ebron called the witness and arranged topurchase narcotics. Each time, Barton brought her toddler son (redacted) tothese transactions.
(redacted) is still missing as of this date.

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax · 2m2 minutes ago
Chris Barton has arrived to the courthouse where Lonna Lauramore will make her first court appearance @ActionNewsJax

can't copy the clip but go to it directly at this link

https://twitter.com/SamanthaANjax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads