GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Lonzie a top priority for these three people instead of their weird triangle relationship?

Really, right? Lonna's standing by Ebron, Chris is standing by Lonna, Ebron's parents are standing by both of them...

Who the hell is standing by Lonzie? Apparently only Chief Hackney and JSO and the people of Jacksonville. Disgusting.

Really, right? Lonna's standing by Ebron, Chris is standing by Lonna, Ebron's parents are standing by both of them...

Who the hell is standing by Lonzie? Apparently only Chief Hackney and JSO and the people of Jacksonville. Disgusting.

Post of the day.

Just my own feelings but I cannot imagine ANYONE not getting help for that poor child! IF the person knew beforehand (before Lonzie went missing) about the injury then I hold them equally responsible for not calling 911! MOOO

I not only hold them equally responsible and at this point I'm not sure which one of them injured the baby.

And all of us on here and elsewhere, love for a little boy who had no say in it, we will hold him in our hearts :(

*Rueben is in jail making up all sorts of stories and deflecting blame all over the place.
*His mother, a nurse, started out saying the right things and is now deflecting blame away from her son and lashing out at law enforcement/members of the justice system.
*Lonna was at 'werk' when the baby disappeared. She is a dancer who has admitted at least to cocaine usage.
*Make-up was worn and hair did for the mug shot.
*Questionable tattoos are involved.
*There is a dupe who is standing by their true love (lol) despite all evidence to the contrary.
*People are in jail on charges related to the missing child but no one can find the missing child.

It is like someone wrote a novel mashing together the oddest/most bizarre elements of the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases and unleashed them in Jacksonville. My mind can't take it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-bartons-mother-to-appear-in-court/34800496
Lonzie Barton's mother appears before judge

--snip--
Barton, who appeared with other inmates, was arrested Tuesday night and charged with child neglect and giving false information in a missing child case.

Those charges were formally read to Lonna Barton at Wednesday's first appearance, where bond was also officially set at $50,000 -- $25,000 for each charge.

Her next court appearance will be Sept. 9, and she will be represented by an appointed attorney outside of the public defender's office. Her boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, who is facing one charge of lying to police and two charges of child neglect, is already be represented by the public defender's office, which creates a conflict of interest.

*Rueben is in jail making up all sorts of stories and deflecting blame all over the place.
*His mother, a nurse, started out saying the right things and is now deflecting blame away from her son and lashing out at law enforcement/members of the justice system.
*Lonna was at 'werk' when the baby disappeared. She is a dancer who has admitted at least to cocaine usage.
*Make-up was worn and hair did for the mug shot.
*Questionable tattoos are involved.
*There is a dupe who is standing by their true love (lol) despite all evidence to the contrary.
*People are in jail on charges related to the missing child but no one can find the missing child.

It is like someone wrote a novel mashing together the oddest/most bizarre elements of the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases and unleashed them in Jacksonville. My mind can't take it.

Yeah, you couldn't make this stuff up. They are all in CYA mode of course.

--snip--
Barton, who appeared with other inmates, was arrested Tuesday night and charged with child neglect and giving false information in a missing child case.

Those charges were formally read to Lonna Barton at Wednesday's first appearance, where bond was also officially set at $50,000 -- $25,000 for each charge.

Her next court appearance will be Sept. 9, and she will be represented by an appointed attorney outside of the public defender's office. Her boyfriend, Ruben Ebron, who is facing one charge of lying to police and two charges of child neglect, is already be represented by the public defender's office, which creates a conflict of interest.

They wanted matching Tatts, And now matching charges, what a pair!

--snip--

Whoa, can't wait to see which attorney gets this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--snip--

There goes her Labor Day celebrations!

i think she has been playing this dude for a fool for a long, long time. he is her puppet.

JMO, but I think she has played both of these men and they are both being manipulated by her. She has a job manipulating men, she's most likely very good at it.

Why isn't Lonzie a top priority for these three people instead of their weird triangle relationship?

With 1)roommate and 2) his girlfriend and 3)the sister of the girlfriend of roomate who has children by Ebron and 4) Lonna and 5)Ebron and 6) CB..

its minimally a hexagon..vs. Triangle ? :thinking:

I could add one more but it is against TOS :biggrin:

ETA glad it is not 7 as I can't recall the name of that one off the top of my head lol

She's looking as remorseful and distraught as she sounded in the interview.

At the end of that interview the reporter said she could "see and hear" the parents' pain. I was going to say something about the inappropriateness of reporters interjecting personal opinions into their stories but decided it would be a petty comment. It's pretty obvious now why it's a bad idea.

But Chris... I get that he's not Nobel Prize material but surely he can add 1 plus 1 - Lonzie had significant head trauma just hours before he "disappeared" and Lonna's in jail for giving false information within minutes of Lonzie's "disappearance." After his loving description of seeing Lonzie just a couple of days earlier how can he resolve the fact that someone hurt him on the night he disappeared without realizing Lonzie was being abused by Ebron or Lonna or both? It makes no sense to me.

Whoa, can't wait to see which attorney gets this one.

One of those days attorneys don't want to be in court for the judge to point at them and say " you are the pro bono attorney for this case:

J/k...

[video=twitter;634071721323167744]https://twitter.com/jennaANjax/status/634071721323167744[/video]

JMO, but I think she has played both of these men and they are both being manipulated by her. She has a job manipulating men, she's most likely very good at it.

Interesting ^^

He is a 40 yo Father, a 40 yo Man and still mesmerized by her looks no matter one of his children murdered

Memo: She will Never come back to him. Never

Please place your bets friends. Who cracks first? Lonna or Ruben?

My bet is it will be Lonna. She is going to be going through withdrawls soon if not already. Somewhere in her heart way deep down inside must be some form of love ir maternal instinct... I would think without the drugs to numb her and with the pressure on she will crack.

Please place your bets friends. Who cracks first? Lonna or Ruben?

Neither. I think they will both keep their mouths shut until Lonzie is found. Until then, they have no reason to say anything.
IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member