GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting ^^

He is a 40 yo Father, a 40 yo Man and still mesmerized by her looks no matter one of his children murdered

Memo: She will Never come back to him. Never
Addicts have unhealthy boundaries and arrested development!

Please place your bets friends. Who cracks first? Lonna or Ruben?

Oh, my money's on Lonna. The question is what form will her excuses take? Some options: She'll claim an "accident" happened and she didn't think it was serious; she'll claim Lonzie's sister did something; she'll claim it was Ebron. She might even claim that Chris did something when he had Lonzie.

It's a sure bet that the one option she won't take is to admit any responsibility whatsoever. I think she's about to discover that manipulating a prosecutor is a lot harder than manipulating those guys down at Whacko's. I'm so glad she's in jail. :mad:

Oh, my money's on Lonna. The question is what form will her excuses take? Some options: She'll claim an "accident" happened and she didn't think it was serious; she'll claim Lonzie's sister did something; she'll claim it was Ebron. She might even claim that Chris did something when he had Lonzie.

It's a sure bet that the one option she won't take is to admit any responsibility whatsoever. I think she's about to discover that manipulating a prosecutor is a lot harder than manipulating those guys down at Whacko's. I'm so glad she's in jail. :mad:
She will no doubt blame anyone & everyone that she possibly can! Anything to avoid accountability & responsibility. Thank gosh JSO & the Prosecution team will be there to combat her bag of BS!

I am very afraid that even if they do eventually find that poor baby that we will end up with nobody being found guilty of a murder charge. Lonzie was with CB, he was with Lonna, he was with Ebron, he was possibly left with the roommate and God only knows who else. Who is going to convict when there is no proof of who caused the injury and/or death?

We may end up with improper disposal of a body. Lying to police. Abuse and neglect. Murder.. I just don't think they can make it stick.

That's not at all to say that I think they are innocent. Not at all. Pretty clear what happened here.

Yeah, once she detoxes, I think she'll (maybe truth) say that Eb wouldn't let her
take him to the Dr... Because of possible arrest, and he was alive when she left.

I would like to know if Lonzie was in the car when she was dropped off... I personally
don't think so.

eh, i think she tries w RE but he is not as big of a sucker as CB... but hes also not esmarte.

JMO, but I think she has played both of these men and they are both being manipulated by her. She has a job manipulating men, she's most likely very good at it.

I asked earlier but don't think it was answered. Does anyone know how long until she would be going through withdrawls? Do we know for certain whatnshe was on? I have seen several drugs mentioned.
I am thinking as soon as that sets in she will start talking.

Now that she is jail, she can't have visit and phone calls to #1. She'll talk I bet.

Chris needs to go home and stay the heck away and be there for his other children. Stay out of the twisted mess. Lonzie is gone and there is nothing he can do to help him. Stay away from the evil one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to think that Lonna would talk after going thru whatever withdrawals she might have, but we also know WRE admitted snorting cocaine himself.
There's no telling what other drugs they used.
Being high and dry didn't make Ebron tell the truth yet
jmho

Did anyone notice ......Long shirt sleeves this time of the year ...really .....heavy weight cotton shirt with long sleeves.

In an earlier press conference Chief Hackney in an answer to a question about Lonna's cooperation said we know things that she doesn't know we know.

I went back and listened to the interview Lonna (and CB) gave the other day:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

Transcription here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nville-24-July-2015-4&p=12002137#post12002137

It's interesting revisiting what she said now that she's been caught in her lies.

Reporter: They [LE] have now said that they believe this is a murder investigation and that they believe Ruben has information that can help find him.

Lonna: I do not believe my baby was murdered. That's one thing that I refuse to believe, that evidence has not been put in my face, or on paper or in proof in front of me and that's one thing that I will not come to terms with, as far as even my baby not being alive, because until someone can prove otherwise, my b- I hope I … I can't help but I hope that someone has him that is taking good care of him.

And this:

Lonna: I don't care if they set my baby down in the most public place ever and just walked away... I just want my baby back. You know, and at this point I wouldn't even ask questions.

Reporter: I asked Lonna what she thinks happened to Lonzie and she said she truly doesn't know and as a mom that is the hardest part – the not knowing. I could see the pain in her eyes, I could hear it in her voice, but she and Lonzie's father refuse to give up hope that their son will be found alive. Heather Crawford, First Coast News NBC12, ABC25.

One of those days attorneys don't want to be in court for the judge to point at them and say " you are the pro bono attorney for this case:

J/k...

--no idea who is representing her yet, but public defender Ronald Lynwood Roberts 'drew the short straw' on the day that ruben appeared and has the task of defending him.

--lonna jingle jangling as she walks up to the Judge..

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 [video=twitter;634074968951816194]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/634074968951816194[/video] Lonna Barton appeared in court today on charges connected to son's disappearance - http://bit.ly/1JiEk5s #FindLonzie

At the end of that interview the reporter said she could "see and hear" the parents' pain. I was going to say something about the inappropriateness of reporters interjecting personal opinions into their stories but decided it would be a petty comment. It's pretty obvious now why it's a bad idea.

But Chris... I get that he's not Nobel Prize material but surely he can add 1 plus 1 - Lonzie had significant head trauma just hours before he "disappeared" and Lonna's in jail for giving false information within minutes of Lonzie's "disappearance." After his loving description of seeing Lonzie just a couple of days earlier how can he resolve the fact that someone hurt him on the night he disappeared without realizing Lonzie was being abused by Ebron or Lonna or both? It makes no sense to me.

Chris is most likely "IN LOVE" with Lonna and she is using that to her advantage.

Did anyone notice ......Long shirt sleeves this time of the year ...really .....heavy weight cotton shirt with long sleeves.

Yes and Chris Barton also showed up in court with long sleeve shirt too. What they hiding on them arms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member