GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! There's an automated recording of the various charges and explanations of pleas running right now for all the detainees. Just like an airline flight.

There was a conflict? She will return 9-9 (september 9th?)

Not sure what the conflict was about. Legal counsel?

FWIW, CB stated he believed Lonna wasn't lying and that he could tell if she was lying.

FWIW, CB stated he believed Lonna wasn't lying and that he could tell if she was lying.

Paraphrasing: "I've been married to Lonna for 7 years and can tell when she's lying." So does that mean he really can't tell if she's lying or does it mean he knows more and is standing by her anyway?

If I was Lonzie's dad someone would have to hold me back from Lonna. Just where is this guy's head?

Why isn't Lonzie a top priority for these three people instead of their weird triangle relationship?

Brittany Dionne‏@BrittDionneTV [video=twitter;634065615226077184]https://twitter.com/BrittDionneTV/status/634065615226077184[/video] Chris Barton leaving court.

Paraphrasing: "I've been married to Lonna for 7 years and can tell when she's lying." So does that mean he really can't tell if she's lying or does it mean he knows more and is standing by her anyway?

If I was Lonzie's dad someone would have to hold me back from Lonna. Just where is this guy's head?

I won't say because its not nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member