GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mother-of-missing-toddler-arrested-on-child-neglect-charge/
Hackney also said investigators have learned that the couple got into an argument over a bruise on Lonzie's head hours before he disappeared, and she then went to work, leaving Lonzie and his 5-year-old sister with Ebron.
Police said the woman found the boy with yellow fluid coming out of his ears, and he was lethargic and was throwing up, reports the station.

"Despite getting into an argument over how it occurred without a real satisfactory explanation.... she left Lonzie and her 5-year-old in the care, custody and control of someone who may have done something to her child and went to work at Wacko's," Hackney told the station.
I'm sure this was already posted somewhere. I'm always late. I work entirely too much...lol

From Action News Jacksonville facebook, it shows Lonna's court records from Nassau County Sheriff's Office. Keeping them seperate it appears, but I can't find a way yet to check on her court records!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1159464967413517&set=p.1159464967413517&type=1&theater

ETA, the record itself says JSO but the heading has Nassau? Vinelink says JSO. Not showing up yet on CORE.

Listed here in the Jax sherriff inmate search

http://inmatesearch.jaxsheriff.org/pgInmateDetailsPublic.aspx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went back and listened to the interview Lonna (and CB) gave the other day:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

Transcription here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nville-24-July-2015-4&p=12002137#post12002137

It's interesting revisiting what she said now that she's been caught in her lies.

Reporter: I asked Lonna what she thinks happened to Lonzie and she said she truly doesn't know and as a mom that is the hardest part – the not knowing. I could see the pain in her eyes, I could hear it in her voice, but she and Lonzie's father refuse to give up hope that their son will be found alive. Heather Crawford, First Coast News NBC12, ABC25.

Shorten original,post for space.

I wonder what Heather Crawford (reporter)thinks today. She still thinks she sees the pain in LL eyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whoever gave the info also told them LL and Ebron had a big fight about the bruise but she still chose to leave her 2 children with him to go to work.

I am about 20 pages behind on this thread and just got to the part about the press conference last night.

I am so sad. This poor child was clearly injured and the person he expects to protect him just leaves him. It makes me sick to my stomach.

They wanted matching Tatts, And now matching charges, what a pair!

[emoji24][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23] I don't know why but that made me laugh so hard I snorted at work and my customer just looked at me weird.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I would love to see LL in solitary confinement with nothing to look at but pictures of her 2 innocent children that she let down plastered all over the walls. This love trio is truly a waste of Earth's valuable oxygen.

Tenikka Smith Hughes NEW AT 5: People who know Lonzie's mom speak out. The secret recordings...her alleged drug use...and her own search to #FINDLONZIE ON CBS47

I do not feel bad for CB any longer.
What is wrong with these ppl.

I do not feel bad for CB any longer.
What is wrong with these ppl.

I never felt sorry for him, with the evidence (video) against Eb it's a slam dunk, come on, be a protective father and raise h***, show your face for Lonzie. Scream
out for justice.

<modsnip>

that is what kills me. my son is 2 and he trusts me implicitly.

last night i was holding him and i fell and i turned my body and landed on my knee w all my fat azz weight to avoid dropping him, i could never just leave him suffering in any way, and these two let him suffer w life threatening injuries. i cant even....

I am about 20 pages behind on this thread and just got to the part about the press conference last night.

I am so sad. This poor child was clearly injured and the person he expects to protect him just leaves him. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Its possible he went to sleep and never woke up!

This is my thought also. Sweet baby could have been left at home sleeping, or was in the car seat when Lonna went to work. Boyfriend may have left Lonzie in the car seat for awhile as he went about his business. It could have taken hours for Ruben to realize this little guy wasn't sleeping.

With facts such as: bruise on Lonzie's back of head, Lonzie vomiting, fluid seen in Lonzie's ears, Lonzie lethargic, Lonna confronting Ruben. If I were on a jury, I would agree both of these, Lonna and Ruben are responsible due to neglect.

My hope is they are not over-charged. It wouldn't even matter to me if little Lonzie was found or not. It wouldn't even matter if Lonzie was found safe. This child was a victim of neglect.

BBM. Interesting. Wonder who and what?

<modsnip>

I was coming here to reread through the thread thinking I missed something being mentioned about the recording but hadn't. Then seen where it was posted that it will be talked about tonight on the news.

Totally horrible! I just wish we could all get some answers! Where is Lonzie!!!! :(

ETA...I have no idea if the recording is of LL, it is all speculation. Hopefully the news will bring more insight. JMO

Child Abuse Pediatrician on 5 PM news jax live:

bruise on back of head with vomiting & lethargy indicates head trauma, either accidental or deliberate

yellow fluid from ear: not typical from concussion or head trauma (ear would bleed)

yellow ear fluid: may indicate ruptured mid-ear infection requiring immediate med attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990