David & Brittan P

The Secret Recordings are

between Lonna & Brittan, co-worker:

her drug of choice is cocaine

her [private] searching for Lonzie was fun, got her mind off it

describes an hallucinogenic experience w/Ebron

she maintained intimate relations with both Ebron & C Barton

Thanks for doing this. I suck at transcribing, however...a couple of things:

The hallucinogenic experience was with Chris.
She won't pay for drugs, but if someone offers, well...
And something about RB--that she doesn't think he'd be able to walk away coldly/mentally (I'm paraphrasing 'cause I can't remember her exact words) if he'd done something to Lonzie.

Hope the clip will be available soon.http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/secret-recordings-reveal-insight-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/

The tapes available for those of us that missed them?

When actionnews played the recording at 5:30 they had the words printed on the screen. It should be up on the site shortly. The last part is really disturbing - Lonna's saying how she's not going to go searching through woods and stuff. I really thought we'd seen the worst in her but it just keeps going.

There is much more on the recording than what they played.
She is just vile. I have seen some horrible people in my life but she is one of the worst.

Just as i did the Saturday morning WRE was in front of the judge for the first time, I went back this afternoon to see Lonna stand in front of the judge for the first time. I thought she seemed just as defiant as he did. No emotion! CB actually tried to leave the courtroom before the session was over and he was told to stay seated. He did leave very quickly afterwards and there were quite a few people outside the courtroom that he walked away with. I so wish someone had stood up for that sweet boy before it was too late. So many people in that family knew what a bad situation those children were in. My heart continues to break for his big sister.

I was close...

The conversation eventually turns to the search for her missing son and JSO’s No. 1 suspect in his disappearance, Ruben Ebron. Friends say Lauramore said she has thought about every possible scenario.
“Like he freaked out ... like something happened to the baby and he freaked out. And you put him somewhere, but where? I don’t think it’s somewhere cold-hearted. You know what I mean? Like a river, in a dumpster … I don’t think he would be able to mentally walk away from him like that,” Lauramore said.

Thanks for doing this. I suck at transcribing, however...a couple of things:

The hallucinogenic experience was with Chris.
She won't pay for drugs, but if someone offers, well...
And something about RB--that she doesn't think he'd be able to walk away coldly/mentally (I'm paraphrasing 'cause I can't remember her exact words) if he'd done something to Lonzie.

Hope the clip will be available soon.

I literally was stunned at what I was hearing & could not do justice to tapes at all

She was talking a mile a minute

Soo, the "I don't buy it. I don't sell it. But I do do it occasionally" was said to co-worker

^^ Yea, right

Also, for the first time my money's on Lonna knows where Ebron placed Lonzie

I was close...

The conversation eventually turns to the search for her missing son and JSO’s No. 1 suspect in his disappearance, Ruben Ebron. Friends say Lauramore said she has thought about every possible scenario.
“Like he freaked out ... like something happened to the baby and he freaked out. And you put him somewhere, but where? I don’t think it’s somewhere cold-hearted. You know what I mean? Like a river, in a dumpster … I don’t think he would be able to mentally walk away from him like that,” Lauramore said.
Oh, but the fact that he killed Lonzie that's NOT cold hearted???? She doesn't care one lick for Lonzie, hopefully her daughter can get away.

Can someone give me a hint of where I can listen to the recording? Please?

In hindsight it looks to me like Chief Hackney had Ebron down as the possible weak(est) link in this case.

My gut told me Lonna knew a lot more. I'm still shocked to read the last couple of pages, though.

I hope they find Lonzie soon. I don't think either of these two will give any information anytime soon.

WJXT channel 4 interviewing the girl who gave Lonna a ride home.

please link when they do.

When actionnews played the recording at 5:30 they had the words printed on the screen. It should be up on the site shortly. The last part is really disturbing - Lonna's saying how she's not going to go searching through woods and stuff. I really thought we'd seen the worst in her but it just keeps going.

fireball is liquor --- a new craze actually.... the rest, I have no idea.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic [video=twitter;634118075290374144]https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/634118075290374144[/video]
Kristina Rivera says Lonna Barton acted strangely, lied to police about being a dancer, dating Ruben Ebron, + more.

My guess is this is the woman who drove Lonna home. JMO

Yes! This Ms. Rivera is the woman who drove her home.

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 [video=twitter;634117417132621824]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/634117417132621824[/video]
AHEAD AT 6: @WJXTvic spoke exclusively w/the woman who gave Lonna Barton a ride home the night Lonzie disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95